• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Your Alien Girlfriend

h0nk

Hehe
Greetings!
I've had this slice-of-life plot in mid for quite a while, and I'm finally ready to start it!

The plot:

A large boom arrives when a small metal escape pod lands from space and into the forest in the middle of the night. The next day some poor college kid walks around the forest only to discover the pod. The student pries open the ship to see a strange girl, she has light blue skin, and incredibly long green hair, along with her bright green eyes. The student gets alerted to say the least and takes the girl home. The girl awakens and the student finds out that she has no clue where she's from, or what she is. The student teaches this girl how to live in society, and soon enough, they fall in love, as well as discover her unique abilities.

What to expect from me:

• I usually write a paragraph, I can stretch things out to 2 or 3 paragraphs if you really want though.
  • Replies will be quick for me, you'll usually get them 10-30 minutes after your response, unless I'm asleep or away from home.
  • Things could get dark and edgy, but things will also get nice and wholesome, so expect a wide range of that sort of thing
What I expect from you:
  • Length doesn't matter, as long as I know what you're talking about, though I'd like a paragraph at least.
  • You should reply a few times a week, once or twice is alright, I'd really like it if you could respond at least once a day, but you don't have to
  • I will not tolerate abandonment, if you start I expect you to stay a while.

If you're interested, please comment or DM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back