• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑮𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫 - a 1x1 search

.V1LLAINISM._

𝘜 𝘕 𝘋 𝘌 𝘈 𝘋 ;;

5C6FC0DE-CA76-4385-8472-2021E88D169F.gif

&&. Prologue.

Hello and welcome to yet another request thread. I’m moonchild or simply robbie, a tired university student living in the EST. My pronouns are she/they and I carry around with me a plethora of reaction pics at all times. Given that the holidays are fast approaching I’m going on another search for 1x1s in hopes of filling some free time. So take a seat why don’t you? Buckle up kid, it’s gonna be one helluva ride.

&&. Interlude.

Currently I’m in search of all things, dark, evil and ugly :3. It’s not that I won’t do anything else, it’s just my biggest craving right now. So if that’s not your cup of tea, kick rocks!! jk jk ily.

What are the expectations for me? Why, I’m glad you asked! I’m
18+ and I consider myself a literate writer who funnily enough, doesn’t care much for post lengths. I can mimick, I can match, I’ll do whatever to propel us forward and that is a threat >:>. I write any & all genders but currently, have been exhausted writing male characters and would like to explore female characters within fxm or WLW pairings (doubling is also an option!!). I always have strong preferences for romance and brotps. My post-frequency tends to be on the slower side but I’m hoping to improve on that and will always stay in touch/ remain active oocly (discord preferred). Life just gets ahead of me sometimes, as I’m sure it does for you and for that I’m ghost-friendly too.

My expectations for you! Please be 18+ as well as literate in style and with the ability to propel the plot. I don’t mind pulling a bit of weight here and there but please message me with some semblance of an idea, it makes things so much easier. Writing multiple characters or NPCs is also ideal, as well as characters who are 18 and up for the sake of mature themes. I hope to find someone who can appreciate well-written or realistic faceclaims and someone who is genuinely passionate enough to fangirl/fanboy over them! Sharing memes, songs and aesthetics is always a must with me! And finally, absolutely no bigotry, racism or sexism will be tolerated. Please respect my boundaries and I’ll gladly do the same :3.

&&. Epilogue.

Plots ideas.
Gilded Lily- An empire flourishing beneath their fingertips, wars won and battles lost. For as long as they could remember, prosperity flowed through the nation, through the sovereign seas. And muse a has always been so lucky to witness it, bearing a legacy of gold as heir to the great throne. Perhaps even too lucky. After all, it’s no secret that their home was built upon the souls of others,’ truths told by the many portraits lining the palace walls, wailing whispers of bloodied warriors and broken families. Lost boys and girls playing in the ruin of what once was. It’s no secret that their victory has plagued others, torn the very spines from the helpless.

It is often said that you must keep your friends close and your enemies closer, but to muse b, it is more than just a simple metaphor. Fire will reign.

aesthetics: dynasties, pseudo-historical, royals, arranged marriage?? ulterior motives, deceit, revenge, unlikely romance, conflicting emotions

Wicked Games- A burlesque dancer, an ambitious detective, a con artist and a gangster all walk into a bar…
Crime runs rampant in this city, kept hidden by the gloomy umbra cast by the skies. Everyone knows not to stay out too late, nor to walk the streets alone. And yet, it’s not until a certain socialite is found dead in her apartment that the detective begins to take matter into their own hands, offering an alliance with an unsuspecting someone. The burlesque dancer? An infamous talent in a club riddled with criminals, a person who knows a thing or two, who’s seen what others have yet to see, to uncover. The gangster a mere puppet of the crime world, an underboss unluckily linked to the murder of Josie White. And the con artist a self-serving, seemingly unstoppable jester, willing to play both sides to get exactly what they want.
Only the ball is in your court, and it’s your turn to make a move.

aesthetics: multiple characters, psychological drama, mind games, romance, secrets, betrayal, survival, ulterior motives, “playing the game,” wet cobblestone streets, a broken city, vintage

Always The End- A top-tier agent with the weight of the world on their shoulders, a notorious killer awoken by a string of fresh murders- only this time, it’s not him.
A new copycat rupturing what once was a life of stagnancy, of peace. A reminder, they called it, to always be afraid.
But who better to get into a killer’s mind than another?
Some alliances may be unlikely, but this one is downright bat-shit.

aesthetics: silence of the lambs but cooler, sleepy towns with heavy fog, rain, a game of cat-and-mouse, strategy, psychological thriller, bloodshed, cryptic letters/hints, strange bonds

Achilles Come Down- A war between two nations, a captured young noble gifted to a renowned warrior. It is said that our hearts often betray us, but when the person whom you love is also your sworn enemy? Well, may the luck of the stars shine down on you.

aesthetics: BRISEIS AND ACHILLES FROM TROY!! THATS IT, THATS THE POST

Once upon a December - A plot heavily inspired by Disney’s Anastasia.
Muse a once had it all, a crown, a family. But on one faithful night disaster struck- leaving them estranged from the only life they knew. Now, several years later, rumour has it that the king and queen are in search of their lost child and willing to pay a handsome fair to those who deliver. Thus, in comes muse b, a con artist, a crook and everything bad that comes with it, in hopes of becoming one with the riches, they too are in search of the lost child… real or not.

aesthetics: flashbacks, confusing memories, “together in Paris,” royal in training, vintage

Fandoms. (double only!!)

House of the Dragon
looking for: REALLLY feeling Harwin Strong currently (rip daddio), Aemond, Jace, and more!
able to play: Mysaria, Daemon, Ser Erryk Cargyll, Aegon I- and more just ask!

1899 ***
⤷ looking for:
Olek, Lucien, Eyk, Clémence
able to play: Clémence, Ángel, Jérome

Bullet train ***
⤷ looking for:
tangerine, lemon, yuichi, oc x oc
⤷ looking for: lemon, the wolf, the prince, oc x oc

The White Lotus
⤷ More interested exploring the premise/themes of the show— it would be so cool to maybe play two social climbing characters surrounded by wealth. OCxOC, platonic or romantic.

Daisy Jones & The Six ****

OC x OC (i just LOVE the premise) or canon x oc. message for more!

Pairings. dealer x valedictorian. henchman x target. street fighter x civilian. mafia heir x mafia heir. toxic x angel. deity x civilian. dirty cop x civilian. sidekick x anti-hero. ex x ex. emperor/press x commoner. stable hand/servant x royal. rival kingdom x rival kingdom. artist x muse. black sheep x newcomer. Au pair x single parent. Fae x human. Rookie songwriter/producer x rising musician. Mafia member x lounge singer. Witch x warlock. Witch x wounded. Vampire x mortal.

Interests. Gangsters. Mafias. Underground scenes. Club scenes. Back alleys. Idols. Dramas. Wars. Grunge. Tattoos. Enemies to lovers. Boarding schools. Secrets. Villains. Blood splatters. Grim reapers. Sabotage. Revenge. Arranged marriages. Romance. Neo noir. Knights. Deities. Curses. Demons. Foreign. Royalty. Jealousy. Old flames. WlW/MlM/MxF. Partnerships. . Detectives. Boarding school. Mystery. Wrong-place-wrong time. Single parents. CEOs. Old money. Bad influences. Sex, Drugs and rock n’ roll. Witches. Rivalry. Betrayal. Tsunderes. Villain archs. Artistically gifted. Ballerinas Vampires. Anything inspired by GoT/HOTD and/or anything that is pseudo-historical.

That’s all folks!
Please remember to message me instead of commenting on this thread, thanks~

Last edited:

D6035B26-1EEE-424F-8D7D-38F5F53CBFCA.gif

Bump!
Just watched the DJATS FINALE!! CRAVING SMTH OF THE SORT!! not really into non-fandom/original rps atm :,3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back