• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless
coded by natasha.
  • — young royals

So, for some reason or another, your parents have sent you off to boarding school. Hillerska Boarding School to be more specific. Now you might be thinking to yourself: what now? You've been sent here so now what's going to happen? Well, you got to get initiated first in order to be a full-fledged member of Hillerska Boarding School! See, royals get initiated whilst non-royals, yes there are some non-royal kids who got lucky, get off scot free. They're the lucky ones here. And after each initiation, a party is thrown in honor of you! Yes, you! So what are you waiting for? Come on down! Just don't get caught!

Now, what is Hillerska exactly? Well, the majority of kids here are of royal bloodline, or at least their parents have some high standing power in the world. And Hillerska is the school of choice for these parents to send their kids off to. And while royals make up the majority of the school, there are some kids who don't have any royal blood in them at all! They have been lucky to get into this wonderful boarding school. We welcome you to Hillerska with warm, open arms and we do hope you enjoy your stay here! You'll even get your own dorm and you'll get a roommate! Let's hope you will get along with them nicely.

THREAD LINKS:

DISCORD: PM me for the link (;
    CS: TBA
    RP: TBA
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

i'd love to join, but alas i have no discord. i can, as always, provide historical tidbits. want me to dig up an obscure monarchy, find a family line? oh hecc yes.

Interested. Haven’t seen the show but doesn’t look like it’s take too long to watch. I’ll PM you for the discord.

coded by natasha.
  • — young royals

So, for some reason or another, your parents have sent you off to boarding school. Hillerska Boarding School to be more specific. Now you might be thinking to yourself: what now? You've been sent here so now what's going to happen? Well, you got to get initiated first in order to be a full-fledged member of Hillerska Boarding School! See, royals get initiated whilst non-royals, yes there are some non-royal kids who got lucky, get off scot free. They're the lucky ones here. And after each initiation, a party is thrown in honor of you! Yes, you! So what are you waiting for? Come on down! Just don't get caught!

Now, what is Hillerska exactly? Well, the majority of kids here are of royal bloodline, or at least their parents have some high standing power in the world. And Hillerska is the school of choice for these parents to send their kids off to. And while royals make up the majority of the school, there are some kids who don't have any royal blood in them at all! They have been lucky to get into this wonderful boarding school. We welcome you to Hillerska with warm, open arms and we do hope you enjoy your stay here! You'll even get your own dorm and you'll get a roommate! Let's hope you will get along with them nicely.

THREAD LINKS:

DISCORD: PM me for the link (;
    CS: TBA
    RP: TBA
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules
Yo! I love this show and would like to join in! I’ll PM you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back