• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

happy days
coded by natasha.
  • — young royals

You, the child of royalty, or maybe you're not royalty and you're just lucky, have been sent to Hillerska Boarding School. So, now what? Well, there’s your initiation party of course. You have to have one once you’re here. If you are non-royal, then you’ll get a small pass, but you’ll still get initiated. The party is going to be lit though, so come on down! Just don't get caught by the staff and you will be fine!

Now you might be thinking. You've heard of Hillerska, but what is it exactly? Hillerska is a school where the royal families around the world will send their children to get their education here. Now, if you're lucky, then you'll get in Hillerska despite not being a part of a royal family. We warmly welcome you to Hillerska and we hope you will enjoy your stay here with us! You'll get your own dormroom and roommate as well, and there are plenty of things here to keep you busy.
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

Last edited:
I hit my limit with roleplays but I loved the show and wish you the best of luck with your roleplay. 💛

I haven't seen the show but I'm interested o:

Seems like a interesting concept! Going to binge watch the TV show but am definitely interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back