Story Young Love

xokenziee.

✨got that superstar shine bright feeling✨
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Dixie Hall

9th Grader

I’m looking at myself in the school bathroom mirror. I couldn’t even think about the next class. Speaking of class, the bell just rung. Damn, i really hate school. On the other hand, i have a legitimate reason for that. As your typical 9th grader-yeah, a freaking freshman- you’d expect i’m a girl with glasses, with a baby body...nope. I’m a girl with light blonde hair, hourglass body, fake glasses, and a coding geek. Thats right, i’m a girl with a coding liking. And i’m just complaining. I’ll tell you why. I have a crush. A girl...crush. I went to a party about, 2 weeks ago. I met the most beautiful girl i had ever seen. Beautiful, green eyes. And her name is Vivian Lancaster. But I wasn’t able to text Vivian because she’s grounded.

A girl walks into the bathroom. Willow Denver. She looks at me and smiles. “Are you okay? You look like your about to cry,” she starts. I am about to cry. But i hide it, “I’m fine, thanks Willow.” And i walk out of the bathroom.

I’ve been in the bathroom for about, 30 minutes. A teacher looks at me and glares. “Miss Hall!” a teacher says sternly. I groan in my head. “Yes?” I say with a smile. “Where are you supposed to be?” Mrs. Bailey looks at me. “Math.” I say, turning to walk away. “Then get to class.”

mood

in love~

outfit

interactions

Willow Denver, Mrs. Bailey

tags

n/a

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back