• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Young Justice

Veil Walker

There were always those paranoid moments in your life. Moments you felt you were watched, though you never found anyone. The truth is, you were being observed. Judged by someone older even than the JSA. Someone who saw your whole potential, no matter how hard you tried to hide it. Now you have received a letter in the mail. It states your name. Your abilities. It scares you. But it also addresses your potential. Hopes you never spoke out loud. Dreams most should consider hopeless. But it offers you a place more open than most. Offers freedom to sidekicks. Offers trust to thieves. A second or third chance where needed. This letter knows the one it addresses, and offers them a dream.

Rules: This will be DC characters or adjacent. OOC will be handled in Discord. Dick Grayson will be Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford and he will serve as vo-mod. I will play as Static as well as the guardians of the group. Any and all interested characters will be selected based on our judgement. Existing characters and new characters are welcome. I value creativity. So please, show your brilliance. I look forward to it.

Id be interested. What sort of time period would be this relative to the main heroes?

Hi! I'm interested!

Hi all! It's been an absolutely crazy week. I apologize for the delays, but I am working on getting eveeything done and up tonight. I hope to see you all then!

Hello!
Is this still accepting?
And do the characters have to be (former) sidekicks of heroes or can they just be any metahuman?

I'm interested- Have had a hankering for superheroes lately!

Well, it seems we have a need for one or two more people. The first post went up today, but you are totally free to join in on the action!

Considering joining if I can get the right character concept together. What’s the opinion of a Lantern of some sort joining the team?

I don't think it really fits the general team as it stands.
Gotcha. A Lantern is one of those things it’s best to ask before getting too far into development.
I’m working on an idea of an Atlantean with a cursed pirate angle. I’ll try to have something for perusal tomorrow.

Sounds great. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. I love Lanterns, but I'm trying to have plenty of growth and Lanterns arr hard to grow, particularly power wise

Hey, we are looking for a couple new people to join. If you are intrigued by the idea of a team of misfits given a chance to join the League, we would love to have you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back