• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice: Villains vs Heroes

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
Two years ago the Justice League formed their team of proteges and sidekicks to help them fight evil, now it's time for evil to strike back, forming a team of their own Ra's al Ghul, Joker, Cheetah, Ivy, Lex Luthor and Deathstroke all agree to do this, in the hopes of making their lives easier, but when is it ever easy, besides being villain the kids are expected to go to school, to go undercover in several cities and hopefully learn the plans of the Justice League. But as I mentioned before, life is rarely easy, will the members of the villain team stay true to their nature or will they turn against all they've known? Will the heroes stay true to what they've known all their life or abandon it?

Last edited:
Serpent is heading towards the apartment building and she takes a quick detour through the museum, remembering a fancy serpent necklace being on display and it matches her bracelets. She hangs upside down, peering through the window, it would be well guarded "I'm taking a detour." she says in her comms before carefully picking the lock on the window and slipping in, she usually wasn't in the business of robbing museums, but occasionally when something caught her attention she would, she does send a message in their group chat telling her new teammates she'll be a bit late.

Alyana's already in the base and exploring "Can't living in the apartments." she says and chuckles, well she did have superspeed, so that wasn't an issue, she sits on the couch eating cookies once she's finished checking everything out and she turns on the television, now all she had to do was wait for the others to show up and then hopefully back back on time so she doesn't get in trouble. She frowns seeing the text and she sends a thumbs up back, she had no clue how everyone had gotten into a group chat, but well, she wasn't one to question it, besides, it's not like they were going to be discussing mission on it.

roxas roxas PlusUltra PlusUltra Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef

dr simian is also heading towards the apartment building where alyana happened to be in his mechanical suit, using his psychic powers to mentally influence people to not see him so that he wouldn't be intercepted on his way to the apartment building, he hears serpent declare that she's taking a detour over the comms, and continues on his trip to the apartment building until he manages to arrive. he notices that alyana's already arrived at the base. "so the blade runner managed to beat me here, expected considering her powerset." dr simian thinks to himself, he smirks fiendishly "i seem to have beaten the rest of the humans here." he says aloud when he arrives.

Last edited:
Upon getting the fancy necklace the alarm goes off, so Serpent heads back out through the window, speeding towards the apartments and she goed in. She sees two others already there "Yo." she says giving a wave at the other two.

"Serpents not human, not fully." Alyana comments dryly and she stretches "I've explored the entire base already, what took you so long? I mean, I'm guessing our assassin friend visited the museum.", she didn't have the best patience of the all, not could she really sit still either.

"oh yes, not all of us can run faster than the speed of sound," Dr simian scowls angrily at blade runner. Internallly he was thinking of 2 things, 1:how was serpent 3/4 vampire? and 2:where were the rest of his...teamates?

"Then you should've left earlier." Alyana deadpans at the monkey, wondering how that guy ended up in the group and she shrugs "I haven't really tried going faster then the speed of sound, might be fun to try it once, thanks for the idea."

Serpent sighs "Really?" she asks wandering to the kitchen and she says "So I'm guessing you already got a key then too.", she holds up a key to one of the apartment "Claiming the top floor for myself." she says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back