What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice: Villains vs Heroes

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, LGTBQ Friendly, Super Powers
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Flame Demon

The bear/vampire/ghost hybrid
Two years ago the Justice League formed their team of proteges and sidekicks to help them fight evil, now it's time for evil to strike back, forming a team of their own Ra's al Ghul, Joker, Cheetah, Ivy, Lex Luthor and Deathstroke all agree to do this, in the hopes of making their lives easier, but when is it ever easy, besides being villain the kids are expected to go to school, to go undercover in several cities and hopefully learn the plans of the Justice League. But as I mentioned before, life is rarely easy, will the members of the villain team stay true to their nature or will they turn against all they've known?

Ra's Al Ghul (taken)
Poison Ivy (taken)
Catwoman (taken)
Lex Luthor (taken)
Lady Shiva (taken)

Last edited:

Flame Demon

Serpent AKA Melody Knight is walking towards the base she'll be spending a lot of time, thankfully she finished her homework at school, she didn't feel too confident having the other villains know her secret ID, so she wasn't going to share more than needed and since her name wasn't needed, she wasn't going to share it. She puts her hair in a messy ponytail before putting the hood of her costume up, wondering what villains had brought their proteges along as she passes the entrance, guess she could inspect the base that's to be their home, it's a renovated abandoned building, the basement being expanded to be their base with a zeta tube for easy traveling "First come first serve" she says heading upstairs first, going to the top floor and entering the apartment there, it was big, with huge windows and she sees Ra's al Ghul in the living room "I knew you would pick this one" he says, each apartment had something that was unique, for each villain that would join "I like the view" she says walking towards the windows "Good, Metropolis has a similar building as well" Ra's says "I came to say goodbye, I have to leave soon" "I'll be fine" Melody says, she's in costume, but she'd head downstairs soon anyway "The keys" he says "Good luck".

Melody locks the door and heads to the basement "Impressive" she says with a smile "Recognized: Serpent" the computer says when she leaves the elevator, there's a fully furnished kitchen, living room and bathrooms/showers with closets "Let's see what's on the tv" she mumbles after plugging it in correctly and turning it on as she sits on the couch, stopping at a horror movie "Should've made popcorn" she mumbles.

PlusUltra

Three Thousand Club
Rosemary P Isely "Rosary P"
Interactions: Flame Demon Flame Demon (Open)

It would start slowly, faint chips flaking from one of the opposing walls followed by cracks that would eventually give way to faint green slivers of vines, The process continued for several moments before eventually a large bulb would form and flower to allow a girl to walk out from inside it clad in what appeared to be a custom-tailored outfit with a plant motif.

"This place is in dire need of work, designed by function not form and far too sterile" the girl cupped her chin as she walked around the area, the soft clicking of wooden heels against the floor giving little concern for its other occupant for the moment. She would need to bring some more material to create a suitable room for herself, perhaps expand the space with some tunneling vines, though the issue of light would need some equipment to be moved in along with other items.

A sweet aroma had spread throughout the area while she had been surveying that could perhaps begin to sway the disposition of those around them to a more favorable state, the passive pheromones being given off within the enclosed space circulating around the room. After several minutes she finally looks Melody with crossed arms, one raised though to hold the side of her own face, a look of thought across the girl's features.

"I suppose you would be one of the several individuals this little social experiment had gathered? Other than that I have absolutely no idea who you are...." casting the hand to the side passively "Made up name or otherwise...So it would likely do best to provide one unless you are fine with me simply assigning a fitting one when i decide it. Now before you ignore that suggestion in favor of a barrage of questions" she gestures to the wall "The Green provides" she gestures to herself "Rosemary" sweeping the hand across the area "Because i desired to. That should answer enough as i am not in the habit of needlessly elaborating" The new arrival seemed to be pre-empting the likely questions ahead of time with an aloof if sultry tone "Though feel free to speak at length, the CO2 has its uses."

Last edited:

Flame Demon

Serpent looks up "You realize that there are apartments up above? Tailored for each one of us" she says "I assume Ivy got an apartment ready for you. The name's Serpent, from the league of Assassins" she says "Nice to meet you". Had the girl, flower, whatever, not seen the apartments yet? "I could show you if you want it's not like I'm actually interested in the movie anyway, but it's the only thing worth watching right now". Regardless if Rosemary wants a tour Serpent stands up to stretch "Although I don't mind some extra greenery here. I do object to calling this a social experiment, we were given a choice, we accepted, simple as that". Truth be told she had seen the movie before since what she could watch at the league was limited "I don't know when the others will arrive, so we can check which apartment is for you, it's highly suspicious if we just come and go from the basement the entire time".

PlusUltra PlusUltra

PlusUltra

Three Thousand Club

Rolling her eyes somewhat she maintains a casual stance"Made up names it is, Rosary P then. As for your objections remind me again how many times these groups have actually been successful against the proclaimed heroes?. We most certainly were given a choice, however the reason for accepting the invitation, in general, differs vastly" a short raise of her brow, though it's obvious the question was rhetorical and no actual answer was desired. "As for the apartments they do hold slight concerns without an earthen connection, though i am nothing if not adaptable" gesturing for the girl to lead the way as she proceeds to follow them slowly, pulling out a cellphone as she does and idly tapping away as the plant life in general blooms around her path.

Flame Demon

"I noticed the ground floor is connected to a garden" Serpent says heading to the elevator "Let's go check it out shall we Rosary?" she asks "I'll tell you my real name one day" she adds, she hasn't really looked at the other floors yet, but the garden was easy to spot from the top floor "So I've only met Ivy once, what's she like?" she asks, making a mental note to put her weapons somewhere safe in her apartment later and not plainly on the wall, although that was thoughtful of her mentor "I guess these groups haven't worked yet because they picked the wrong people to work together, we'll see how this turns out". Rosary seems alright, although it appears she has little confidence in the group, Serpent didn't really care whether it worked or not, she had an apartment, went to school, had a job(although the only reason she worked there was because she needed the money for stuff) and she didn't have to deal with other assassins, which made it all the more peaceful.
PlusUltra PlusUltra

PlusUltra

Three Thousand Club

Rosary rolls her eyes somewhat at the mention of names as she follows along "If i cared to know id have already had you tell me. As for my mother?, she is who she is, practical and devoted" making a turning without being directed as if sensing the direction of the garden itself, heading through the door and running hands along the sides as the greenery seems to spring to life and raise slightly to meet her touch with brighter colors. "These groups have not worked because of conflicting egos, morals, and no unifying goal that supersedes each member's interest in their own gains. Even the most well planned eventually crumble when the personal risks and costs increase"

Last edited:

Flame Demon

Melody Knight "Serpent"
PlusUltra PlusUltra

"Yes well you could try" Serpent says "But it would be unwise to think one would be unprepared when working together with someone who controls plants and toxins" she explains, she find the key to the apartment on a table "The key is on the coffee table, should you decide to take this apartment" she says following Rosary "But on another note, it is nice to meet you" she says "Don't believe I have said that yet". When Rosary voices why the attempts have failed she sighs "That may be, but we cannot know the motives of another, I don't know your motive, I don't want to know either, you don't know mine, in time even this group might fail, be it for that reason or because we cannot work in a team, maybe our difference will make us a good team, no one knows, only time will tell".

Knightling

Hadley's Hope Pioneer
Rick shuffled down the road, wearing civilian attire and a large suitcase. Pausing by the entrance of the building, he coughed and cleared his throat, trying to get it together "okay dude, this is your First team up, we're Not going to jail again" he said to himself, rubbing his eyes. Finding the entrance, Rick made his way towards the basement.
"Jailbird, recognized" said the computerized voice.
"Holy... Could you Not surprise me like that, you creepy disembodied voice" Rick cursed.

PlusUltra

Three Thousand Club
Interactions:
Flame Demon Flame Demon Knightling Knightling (Open)

Turning to face the other girl she just gives them a long stare before replying simply "Correct, I could" going back to walking around the garden area slowly to develop it more to her liking. She had contemplated joining it more fully to the ground apartment but such would be a task for another day when everything was in its place, so for now she simply had to deal with the other inclusions to this pet project of the Villians.

A soft clinking of ceramics could be heard from behind Serpent, eventually revealing the flower that had been used as decoration hobbling along with its own leaves and into the garden, hopping up to Rosary's hands as she plucks a key from its soil. Caressing the plant softly she speaks again not looking to the girl "It will come down to what each does when the entire project appears to be burning down around them, though just because I have time in abundance does not change how much I value it, so do try to make this not a waste....." putting down the plant into a fresh soil before adding a few final words "Oh and you are unprepared by your own admission of ignorance, time will reveal just how though".

Rosary head suddenly perks up and turns to look past Serpents shoulder and puts a hand to her hip "Regardless, the company grows" her gaze locked on the basement stairway.

Last edited:

Flame Demon

Serpent chuckles "Guess that makes three of us" she asks, though she figured that the new person would be interested in seeing who his teammates are "Guess we should go see who this person is" she says, how had she missed the staircase before? Maybe because she went up first before going to the basement "And I left the movie on, although I imagine it's over right now", she heads down and says "See you downstairs Rosary". The new person seems interesting enough and the computer announcing her arrival in the base the only indication she arrived in the first place "Not Lex his style... Cheetah... No" she mumbles "Certainly not the Joker", she continues to inspect the guy, making a note she should probably introduce herself or something and maybe change to her casual clothes as well. After a moment she walks over and pokes the guy "Glad to see not everyone thinks this is a waste of time, although I cannot figure out who your mentor is" she says while stepping back in case she scared him.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Knightling Knightling

Knightling

Hadley's Hope Pioneer
Rick walked up towards the stairs, and he caught sight of the other two villains. At that same moment, a strange sweet aroma entered his nose, and a smirk appeared upon his tan face. "Now that is a Real Fine piece of a..." He stopped, shook his head in confusion, realizing what just happened. "Oh, hey, hood girl..." he stammered awkwardly for a moment. "That must be her, The Poison Ivy weirdo. She needs to Take it Easy on the perfume, wayyy too effective" He gave a grunt of irritation, then finally let his gaze settle on Serpent. Almost immediately, a lot of wallets fell out of his jacket "First of all, I would like to apologize" He put all the stolem wallets back in his jacket "Force of habit" an amused look in his eyes "But sometimes you just pick up Bad Habits, like when a Catwoman trains a JailBird!" He then a confident wink "The One and Only Worldfamous Jailbird. Yes, I'm sure you heard of me before, no, I don't do autographs"

PlusUltra PlusUltra Flame Demon Flame Demon

Last edited:

PlusUltra

Three Thousand Club
Interactions:
Flame Demon Flame Demon Knightling Knightling (Open)

She raises a brow at the boy's introduction "Who?" regardless of the lack of recollection at the name, the fact the pocket was removed from the Serpent girl was a point of confusion at first before shifting to curiosity at the action. Shaking her head she idly casts her hand to the side "Regardless, this is why the only green i carry is the organic kind with the rest secure and insured from such things...though I would caution you from such sticky fingers on myself in particular, due to the hazardous nature for various reasons. I may appear as a Rose but that does mean I have thorns, and natural Pheromones, not Perfume" crossing her arms as she keeps her gaze now solely on the boy.

Flame Demon

Serpent grins "Fun little fact about me, I don't carry my wallet while in costume, considering my costume lacks pockets, but I would greatly prefer it if you didn't try to pickpocket me, although all you'll find are knifes and gadgets, mostly" she says "And I'm not aware of anyone named Jailbird either, sorry about that, but my name is Serpent, I was not aware catwoman decided to mentor someone, I figured she's be trying too hard to win Batman over, although really, that'd never happen". It could, but if it did then Catwoman would leave the villain side and if that happens they would all be in trouble "Anyway, have you picked an apartment? As cozy as the basement is I think there are better options", she'd have to get creative when adding security to her apartment "Speaking off, I should get some things in order in mine, so I'll see you in the evening" she says and with that she's gone from her spot, heading back to her apartment on the top floor.

PlusUltra

Three Thousand Club
Reaching into her chest Rosary pulls out her phone and begins idly tapping away as the two begin to converse, though does throw in the unusual comment at Serpents statement "Catwoman side has always been Catwoman, and you would be a fool to believe that entire Cat and Flying mouse game was one-sided. She does enjoy her gossip after all and there are some interesting tidbits she has dropped here and there"

Knightling

Hadley's Hope Pioneer
"Right, hands to myself, got it. I suppose it doesn't take a Genius to realize how bad an idea it is to steal from an Assassin or a Walking Poisonous Plant. It's a bit of a compulsion, honestly, but I'll keep it strait" His eyes widened in interest when he realized they were heading towards the Apartments. "I do need to pick myself a room, though. Any room will do, got a lot of unpacking to do" he glanced in Rosaries direction "So you can Grow Any type of plant you want, huh? That could come in handy..." Picking up his suitcase, he went and found his room, and promptly began to Settle In
Flame Demon Flame Demon PlusUltra PlusUltra

Flame Demon

Serpent sighs after changing and she puts her weapons away, she wondered when they would get their first mission, probably when others would show up, since there can't be many missions that can succeed with just three of them, granted they'd all have their specialized skills, but how good would that be, they never met, never worked together and they had no idea if the other would back stab them if given the opportunity.

"ALL RESIDENTS, PLEASE REPORT TO THE BASEMENT IN COSTUME" come the voice of Lex Luthor over the speakers that are pretty much disguised as something unassuming.

Serpent sighs as she changes back into her costume and taking her weapons with her while also filling her pouch with gadgets before heading to the elevator and she goes down "Recognized: Serpent" the computer says when she steps back, passing through the scanner and she leans against the wall, watching Lex go through files, probably deciding what they could see and couldn't see "You realize there's only three of us right?" she asks scaring the older man "Yes, but don't worry, your first assignment will be easy" he says making the girl roll her eyes as she adjust the hood.

PlusUltra

Three Thousand Club
Looking up from her plant's Rosary stops mid clipping at the sudden interruption with mild annoyance "Keep your hair on. ugh, this had better be good" putting the tools down and strolling through the garden as she discards her current outfit to be caught up on the various plants only for a new one to grow and wrap itself around her form just in time for her to secure a bag from the wall over her shoulder. The entire transformation took only a few seconds in one fluid shift that had her ready for the request with no time wasted, checking her phone while emerging from the elevator.

"Correction, 'Should' be easy" her gaze does not lift from the device as she walks over "If everything went as planned I doubt this you would have that little illegal alien problem that consumes so much of your time"

Interactions: Flame Demon Flame Demon Knightling Knightling (Open)

Knightling

Hadley's Hope Pioneer
Rick was simply starting blankly at his room, as if entirely unsure where to begin unpacking or how to start. Upon hearing the announcement over the intercom, he snapped back into reality. "Game time, JB" he rubbed his hands together with anticipation.

A few minutes later, JailBird make his way down to the basement. "Recognized: jailb..." The voice began, but he interrupted it promptly "F off, Hal, Terminator, whatever you are..." He approached the others, giving his mask/helmet one last small adjustment.

Flame Demon

"I agree with Rosary, should be easy" Serpent says walking over to Lex who brings up some files "Your first assingment takes you to Cadmus, the Justice League has been poking around, so we need you to collect all the data, download it and destroy it from the main server" he says "I do hope that one of you can fly a jet" "I can fly one, but wouldn't it be suspicious if we took a jet?" Serpent asks "I mean, with such great villains as our mentor you'd think we'd have say... motorcycles" she adds while stretching.

Lex sighs "Those are a work in progress, for now you'll take the jet" he says "Any other questions?" he asks looking at the three kids, wondering why he was giving the assignment in Gotham.

PlusUltra

Three Thousand Club
Clicking a few more times on her phone she looks for a moment before going to put it away "Yeah....no, I dont do flying." there was a weird sense of finality to her comment as she starts to turn to leave "Ill meet up with them there, going to use a greener mode of transport myself"

Interactions: Flame Demon Flame Demon Knightling Knightling (Open)

Knightling

Hadley's Hope Pioneer
JailBird spread one of his wings briefly, inspected some of the feathers, and let it relax again. "Go get the data, then destroy it. James Bond style, I like it" he glanced over when Rosary made her exit, then turned his attention back to Lex and Serpent "I could fly there by myself, but that would take Forever, and exhausting, so Jet it is" he popped some gum into his mouth, then folded his arms casually.

Flame Demon

"Yeah, I'm not flying in a jet" Serpent says "Besides, we have a zeta tube right here" she says "And since it's just us three the jet would be overdoing it anyway, unless you're willing to give us a reason to take the jet".

Lex sighs "I've given you all the information I can" he says "You will have alternate methots of transportation soon" he adds.

Serpent sighs "Yeah, I'm taking the zeta tube. Oh and Jailbird, better get used to the computer voice", with that she heads off and disappears, the computer announcing her departure and she sighs when she reappears near Cadmus. She wait in the nearby alley for her teammates and she taps the comm "Guys, I can see the kiddie league, they're prepared for us" she says, they could probably take them, or sneak passed, but the heroes had more people, it'd be six against three, those odds weren't good, but Gotham villains weren't known to fight very fair. "Or rather, they're prepared for villains they know, they can't be aware of the fact there's a team of villains yet considering this is our first day"

PlusUltra

Three Thousand Club
Rosary seemed to be waiting near the side as the Assasin appeared and gave their summary of the situation, pushing off a moss-covered wall she stores away her phone "Well for starters any plan you make isn't going to last long with the Martian there, my mind works differently so you just focus on the data, ill do mine, it's best if you don't what that is for all things considered. Simply know I have the ability to address this issue" she seems to ready herself and adjusts parts of her costume as she waits, whether if she was bluffing or not was hard to tell given their straight face but the confidence displayed did raise questions.

The truth of the matter was fairly simple, If they assumed it was simply one villian operating on their own they would deal with such very differently than against a group, that and the fact a suitable distraction would allow them to let the six make some sense of victory without even realizing what had happened if she did this right. The main concern would be Robin given his awareness of certain tactics so removing that co-ordination was the priority, she could use the tools provided through before she engaged fully, the super boy would be useful and the main physical threat hmm divide and conquer it is then. Looking from her plants to each slowly she began subtly with small pods forming around the area for the first stage "You have ten minutes.".

The pods would begin to subtly let loose there spores into the area, the main function being to reduce their capabilities and increase the emotional states, taking away their focus and increasing the chance of infighting, later they would be increased to mild paralectics but if she did that too soon they would notice them before the former would take effect. The second move was starting to maneuver their vines underneath slowly for the first attack, a few for barriers against the archer and trip hazards against the speedster, the Martian? well, there was a final resort but hopefully, that would not be needed. If she was fortunate they would assume they were exactly like her mother and engage directly in melee allowing for some decisive blows and toxins to be administered.

With everything in place, she would wait for the others to move for her first strike, fast-moving thin thorned vines straight for the bare arms of the bird boy, thorns baring a hallucinogenic cocktail and leaves with Gympie Gympie leaves intertwined, thicker ones would be able to restrain the stronger ones but speed here was important and she hoped that out of the remaining five the one to assist in freeing him would be any but the speedster to allow the second effect to take place, given he and the bird boy were the only to actually use gloves. Following this she would start to split them up with the poisonous vines having them work to keep a distance from her plants when they realized while attempting to locate her, cutting off all exists except the ones she would allow making the path they would take clear and then start to employ the ranged spitting plants and wooden shards to force the more durable ones to defend against the blows leaving more subtle attacks from the back.

Everything would, of course, seem to happen all at once and pressure would stay one, she wasn't going to give them time to focus, regroup or plan, no grand speech or building up at least until they located her within one of the opposing buildings, a building that would have its Gas main conveniently broken and a protective moisture-rich shell ready to be used and tunnel her away once they were all on her....maybe throw one of them through a wall before, but she would improvise as needed. If it all went as planned the final conclusion would be a weakened group then trying to deal with a burning building and civilians, civilians they would be able to easily save but not without sacrificing the objective, sure there would be property damage but no loss of life, and her team members leaving the scene there own way.

If they did get in over her head then she would ignite the building early and think of something else.

Flame Demon

Serpent nods slightly "Ten minutes, should be doable, I'll plant bombs along the way to the main computer so if things get too out of hand I'll destroy the place, having said that..." she trails off as she scans the group "They're communicating with the Martians ability" she says narrowing her eyes. She sneaks towards the back of the building and she groans "Rosary, they have backup in the form of Red Arrow at this side of the building, I'll take him out quickly and head in" she says, she has a few second window since they would realize it if someone fell silent. She shoots a sleeping dark and starts running when he falls over, quickly using Red Arrow as a stepping stone to get through the open window while also taking the dart back and she rolls over the ground before heading towards the elevator and she sighs "I'm in" she says.

When she's inside the elevator she sets a ten minute timer and she sighs, now she had to do the easy part, or not, it all depends on how much data they have really, once she's at the main computer she connects her holographic computer to it so she can download it, but the building is awfully quiet "I think they evacuated everyone from this building" she says "Data is downloading, but this might take a while, what do they even want with this much data...", she trails off hearing something, but dismisses it for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)