• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice: Villains vs Heroes OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Pretty much obliterate them I think, the immortality is more linked to Regenerating speed depending on degree of damage and not ageing part of her race.

As for Mentor might look through other Villains while keeping Lobo connection. Just need to see if any fits personality more.

Think that's how the race is yeah, though Lobo himself has another layer, since he's banned from heaven and hell.

Making a shortlist of Metropolis Villains that are somewhat honorable but also Nhilistic for Mentors.

Would need to look into both, Toyman from what I know is a bit too gadget based, Metallo maybe from his personality even if Darcy has 0 tech.

Parasite, Metallo and Toyman all dont really fit the Villain type I'm going for. Bruno was due to how he operates, Deathstroke/Shiva were options but yeah more i think it over look into it Bruno is the current top pick.

Only other contender was possibly Ares but he's more on mystical side.

Yeah. So sticking to Bruno for now since easier to connect to others given Intergang.

I was more trying to keep ones that would fit a young justice story better and character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back