• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Young Justice/Teen Titans

Demonhunter

Three Thousand Club
Going to be set up as a group of teenagers/young adults who are setting out to prove their merit to one day get acceptance into the Justice League. Cannons are accepted, OCs are preferred.

Going to definitely need a night wing though.

Is this still a thing? I've always had the idea of one of Raven's half brothers being like her in the regard that he didn't want to simply be used by their father. Instead of the powers of Azeroth he would have his own unique abilities which I haven't really figured out yet, but his signature ability (like Raven's Azeroth) would be to pull someones inner demons out of them like Trigon did in the Teen Titans show.

I'm interested. Depends on the plot (and my time) perhaps.

I've had some heroes of these sorts up my belt for a while now. *rubs hands together whilst cackling*

Interested, I have an idea for a robin role (and can develop him into a nightwing if one is needed). Please tag me if you're gonna do this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back