• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dreamweaver

One Thousand Club
Hello! Thanks for checking out my thread. I recently got into Young Justice (as in I binge watched every episode) and now am craving some roleplay in that universe! I have never actually done a superhero roleplay before, so this is a first. A little bit about me;

• I am 27 years old, in the EST time zone.
  • I have been roleplaying for about 15 years, and text-based roleplaying for about 12.
  • I average around 2-3 paragraphs, but can easily go higher. I post a minimum of once per day, often times more than that. I prefer partners who can keep up, but I understand life gets in the way!
  • I am not interested in playing an OC.
  • I do MxF and FxF. In MxF, I prefer to play male.
  • Romance is important in my rps and I won't rp without it. I do not like it to be the main focus though.
List of ships I am interested in playing:
  • Superboy x Miss Martian
  • Geoforce x Halo
List of characters I am willing to play:
  • Ships above are most wanted.
  • Honestly pretty much any of the main cast. Just throw a character at me and I'll let you know.

Reach out to me with any ideas you might have! I am happy to hear any and all ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back