• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Young Justice RP?

Apollo

what even is life
Hi! My muse for Young Justice is really high and I'd love to have a thread roleplay about it~ I was thinking maybe it would take place after the second season...or maybe a new generation all together. Both will be OC based with some Canon Characters in it.

But my main thing is, well, is to see if anyone would be interested in joining. If so, just comment.

@JKthegreat Awesome, I was kinda leaning towards that anyways. Thanks so much for the input. By new gen, I was thinking all cast members of the team would be with the Justice League now, and would have chosen new heroes for the Team(which would be the oc's) How does that sound?

Apollogy8 said:
@JKthegreat Awesome, I was kinda leaning towards that anyways. Thanks so much for the input. By new gen, I was thinking all cast members of the team would be with the Justice League now, and would have chosen new heroes for the Team(which would be the oc's) How does that sound?
Sounds great. Let me know when you've created the RP please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back