• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice Resurgence OOC

So to clarify, Jax had a kid at 12 because he was in love. But has left because of his powers and other complications.

Samraa is still in the dream, trying to escape. Harley is also still in the dream??? Jax is awake and S.K has passed out? Is that what's going on???

Jadus Jadus SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SecretRock SecretRock

Ok run down:

Sk put them in sleep mode
They were like that for a bit but the overwhelming sight of seeing his daughter that he hadn't seen it a good amount of time in the hands of joker then he not being able to do anything about it. Sent him into a rage, causing his powers to activate in the real world. Hence broken training room. The power continued to gro until he managed to break free of the dream

TyVibes TyVibes correct

Jadus Jadus that kinda feels like your discounting SKS power. Like that's not a nice thing to do. Also traumatising your fighters isn't exactly the best way to train.

Sk's dreamscape could have worked. Perhaps if the dream would have simply took out the villains and placed the daughter in a form of safety. But it's along the lines of a parental freak out. Jax can be beat down in a fight sure, but contained is another thing

If it's feeling that way I'm not trying to be :/ thrusting Jax into a black void after he just saw his daughter kinda ripped his heart out of his chest. Made him angry

Can it be classed as contained if you don't know you're contained? None of them knew what was happening aside from Sk. And why would anger wake him up if Samraa being unable to breath and feeling she was going to die didn't?

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just saying it feels like you're saying jax's powers are inately better than SKS

Better no, but a Lantern ring is a extremely power thing. I will refrain from other such actions. I apologize. Jax isn't a solo hero and needs the help of his team

TyVibes TyVibes i apologize my friend, if we're dealing in absolutes, Sk's powers are. He will have the Itachi level of Dream manipulation that Jax or most villains can't break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back