• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice Resurgence OOC

TyVibes TyVibes i get that :) but the rage abilities is the power of emotion. Red Lanterns have near boundless rage like the hulk. The way I envisioned it. You contained jax in this dream for a time, though his power kept growing until it allowed him to erupt from your grasp. His daughter is a soft spot that especially ticks him off. Jax is fiery ;) lol but lesson learned our characters now kinda get a feel where our weaknesses are

Joking but it kinda goes with like a backstory he has. It's funny cuz I grew up with friends who got preggers freshman year :o

Well, him and the mother fell in love obviously young. Kids that age obviously shouldn't be boning but it happened. And she came out pregnant. Things were hard, because they have now idea how to raise a child, them being children themselves. A few years later add the complication of Jax getting his powers. At the beginning they were hard to control. So to keep from hurting the little girl or the gf he left. Essentially being only the Red Lantern. He hadn't seen his daughter in a bit of time. That program knows a bit about you guys that's why it chose Kitsune for samraa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back