• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Only just noticed this was a thing, may be a idea to tag the current members

Can you use Default text color when posting? Black text i night mode is a little hard to read. AlmighTy AlmighTy

Yep, also might want to take care in talking parts, Batman reads a bit off "introduce to each other I have to go Tornado will be looking over you."

Kaztastrophe Kaztastrophe Is the post missing a bit? Not sure what they are thinking out loud. Also Bree is there too at the moment...not sure where Red Tornado is though

Ah i took that as watching the Monitors type of deal, didnt see him mentioned when Terra was talking to Ed so took that as him being elsewhere.

Hmm, debating on making Pat's major pet peeve is being called a hothead.

Missions posted, will be posting the spoiler for the chip on mission 2. Also, I'll post the team draft here to get everyone's opinion however it will get updated since we have two new members

Cool, just started shift so be several hours before I can respond.

Then Galatea is going to have a lot of problems with your character. Do you know how hard it is to wash blood out of hair?

But after everyone completes the mission I'll continue to update them and Mission numbers will turn into team number once that's set does anyone have any team ships?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back