• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I mean I just used either a characters weight/height from a wiki....or a health website etc

Ill wait til like Monday/Tuesday before i post again, not sure how many responses to wait for the most part less it get slowed down (Since there is always the case of sometimes people dropping without saying stuff then waiting for a post that's not coming.)

I mean there are other Geokinetic heroes and Villians I think right? Geo force etc
....though could just keep it generic series without naming it.

Superman got it lol if no one else post about their powers we’ll start the missions
Only reporter I have ever seen Superman save is Lois & Chloe. Both are female and the reporter I mentioned is male. I was going to do whole thing about him trying to interview Power Girl while staring at her chest. She was going to react badly to being ogled by that pathetic meatbag*.

*Star Wars video game refrence.

Just take Bree along, bigger distractions lol.

But yeah rushing into 3 missions may not be best...then again all 3 seem pretty short open and shut cases.

Though if all 3 occur at same time, the time sensitive nature of them is likely going to need 3 groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back