• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I mean bit difficult to announce some teams prior to knowing what each person can do. Not sure how many have had there stuff looked over IC..for example Bree is kinda brand new to it and they only have the shaky footage to think shes maybe a speedster.
I'm working on that now in my post lol everyone give me a second

The way its condensed in that box taking up fraction of the screen and how the scroll works makes it a pain to read tbh, never been a fan of those fancy post templates since they make the stuff harder to read overall to point sometimes you just try and get jist of it than fully reading it all.

The way its condensed in that box taking up fraction of the screen and how the scroll works makes it a pain to read tbh, never been a fan of those fancy post templates since they make the stuff harder to read overall to point sometimes you just try and get jist of it than fully reading it all.
well, personal preference. i apologize for the annoyance, though i will be providing the plain text from here on out.

Think ill wait for Lanterns before i post again given there was a comment or two from Bree to them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back