• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Erm just realised about the mission board, are those 3 missions actually up on it at moment? I kinda took it as somewhere alerts would show up given your not exactly going to be standing around while a fire is going on.

Erm just realised about the mission board, are those 3 missions actually up on it at moment? I kinda took it as somewhere alerts would show up given your not exactly going to be standing around while a fire is going on.
I had a similar convo earlier, I was thinking they would be up fairly recently (enough that we're not just standing around with burning school), but if not that's fine either way with me

I mean bit difficult to announce some teams prior to knowing what each person can do. Not sure how many have had there stuff looked over IC..for example Bree is kinda brand new to it and they only have the shaky footage to think shes maybe a speedster.

I mean bit difficult to announce some teams prior to knowing what each person can do. Not sure how many have had there stuff looked over IC..for example Bree is kinda brand new to it and they only have the shaky footage to think shes maybe a speedster.
I was thinking it just fun to think about ic, if anyone wants to point that out ic they will of course. I doubt it'll actually effect what teams are actually formed other than by initiating more conversation between the group itself

Yeah will bring it up if missions etc are suddenly dropped etc without it being known.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back