Young Justice: Heroes of Tomorrow

"Well, have you told Agent A that you want to buy a coat?" Lily asked as she tilted her head. "Maybe if you asked, Agent A would let you" she added with a smile.

Black Canary nodded with a smiled as she walked over to the dress section with a softly. She started to look through them, kind of looking for a blur dress to wear.

--

@Flame Demon

"I tried several times" Shadow says with a sigh "With no luck at all, though next time he buys one for me I'm going to tag along" she says, it was another reason why she sometimes regretted agreeing with Bats to come live with him, but nothing she could do about that now.

Wonder Woman starts looking for a black dress and she sighs "I hope Shadow doesn't go overboard with the shopping" she says and looks at Canary "Does she sometimes stay with you?"

@Evergreen98

Artemis tilted her head, " Why did you go, and start living with Batman and Robin? Couldnt you have just lived with Lily?" She asked her curiously.

Black Canary nodded and softly sighed, "When things get a bit to much for her at the mansion. She usually comes to my to stay for the night ir a few days" she explained to Diana as she looked through the dresses.

---

@Flame Demon

"Well I was in Gotham fighting the Joker when I was 9 and I lost, badly, he and Robin saved me back then and since I already knew Robin since childhood and he could use a friend I agreed" Shadow says and she sighs "Plus I couldn't do much, Bats had to carry me back to the batmobile, that fight didn't leave any scars though" she says.

Wonder Woman nods "Doesn't he send her to you as well sometimes? When he comes to the cave for important matters?" she asks, she wondered why Batman would keep the fact that Shadow's father was alive hidden from her "It's almost like he doesn't want them to meet at all, which is why he's send to Hawaii on a long stake out mission at the moment"

@Evergreen98

Lily paled slightly," Wait... D-did you have broken bones?" She asked wondering if that what happened since there were no scars on her. Artemis looked at Liky wonderong why the girl started to freak out over something that happened a few years ago."How long did it take for you recover?" Lily added.

---

Black Canary nodded, " Yeah... I wonder why. I think the girl would be happy him" she said as she pulled out a dark blue dress. " Hmm... what do you think?" She asked showing her the dress.

IMG_0546.JPG

"Few broken ribs, sprained ankle, several cuts and bruises. Let's say agent A didn't let me leave my bed for a month to make sure I fully healed" Shadow says waving it off "No biggie really" she says looking through the clothes.

"Yes, but I think that Bats is afraid what we're all afraid of, their reactions, since Shadow thinks her father is dead while her father thinks she is dead" Wonder Woman says looking through the dresses and he looks at the blue dress "Nice" she says and takes a black dress "What about this one for me?"

eab531a5847551dec21d5d7d10cf14e3.jpg

@Evergreen98

Lily sighed, " That is good, that Agent A didnt let you leave the bed.. I know I wouldn't it I found you like that" she said to the girl with a sigh as she started to look through some clothes as well. She was wondering what she should buy for Winter. ' Maybe a whole outfit...' she thoight to herself.

----

Black Canary sweatdropped, " Yeah that too.." she sighed. " But the longer we hide it... the worse their reaction would be right?" she said before give her a thumbs up on the dress. " Nice"

---

@Flame Demon

"I guess" Shadow says "He had his hands full though, since he pretty much told me that if I needed something I should call him, so I kept asking for books and stuff, of course eventually I started to see how long it would take before he let me get up to get it, but he endured it the entire month" she adds with a sigh as she looking at a dark green sweater and she holds it to Artemis "Here try this" she says and adds "There are different colors if you don't like this"

@Evergreen98

Artemis looked at the sweater, before trying it on. She smiled a bit, " Simple and green... I like itl she sais with a smile.

"Ah.. i think this jacket will nice on with a black top" Lily said showing Artemis the jacket. 

"Wow this is nice" Artemis said with a smile. Lily smiled at her happy she likes the jacket.

---

@Flame Demon

"Well I think I'll just don't give a damn about what agent A says each year" Shadow says and she shows a black winter coat with white snowflakes that reaches her knees "What do you think?" she asks

Wonder Woman sighs "Well the only one able to do something about that is you, since I noticed he's beeb visiting you quite a bit, why not invite him over when Shadow is at your place?", she looks at the three young heroes and says "I noticed when she was talking about her parents, she was sad, not to mention someone's gonna get a real problem if the two accidentaly meet"

@Evergreen98

Lily sweatdropped at what Shadow said, but smiled, " that look beautiful" she said as Artemis gave her a thumbs up.

"hm.... do you think we can bring the boys along and have them carry our bags? I saw on tv shows when I was little so I am a bit curious.." Artemis said with a hum.

Lily sweatdropped, " I dont know why but that kind of sounds like you" she said to Artemis. " And it's the a bit..mean?" She added.

----

Black Canary sweatdropped, " I could... but what if that was a big mistake and I dont want batman glaring at him for gdoing that.." she said and sighed a little, " But that would make her happy..."

---

@Flame Demon

Shadow sweatdrops "We are not having them carry our bag, besides Wally would really lose some stuff with his speed an all" she says and looks at Artemis "Do you have a winter coat?" she asks tilting her head slightly and she looks through the coats again "Or maybe this one?" she asks holding up a completely white coats with snow patterns in black at the end of the sleeves and at the bottom of the coat "Both are nice".

"If anything we'd be doing ourselves a favor by doing that, I doubt she's really this happy all the time" Wonder Woman says looking at Shadow "Bats told me he's worried about her as well, but he doesn't have the right time to show her yet, but that time better be soon", the two were bound to meet sooner or later, so it was better to help them out in her opinion.

@Evergreen98

"Hm... well i have an old I wear almost every year... it's a bit worn down., but I could use another one" Artemis said as she looked at the coat. " and that looks nice" she said nodding. She like the black snowflakes at the bottom of the coat.

----

Black Canary sighed, " You are right... Well if he doesnt do it soon, Ill do it. It's better than her findinf our and being angry at both of us" she said to the raven head with a nod.

--

@Flame Demon

"Okay then, let's see" Shadow says putting both coats over her arm and she asks "What color coat do you want?", she then looks at Lily "What are you going to get?" she asks tilting her head slightly.

Wonder Woman sighs "You mean she'll be angry at everyone in the League, she's not stupid, if Bats knows something she knows the entire League knows it, best to do it soon and not wait another month" she says and adds "We should also get some coats for the winter"

@Evergreen98

Artemis shrugged, " I guess a black or brown one" she answerd before looking at Lily.

" I dont know... I am getting this coat, but I dont really know what else to get.." the pink head answered as she as she looked through the rack full of clothes. She stopped when she found an adorable blue sweater with a bunny on it. " Maaybee this one?" She said showing them the cute sweater.

Artemis chuckle a bit, " that is cute"

"I know!" Lily exclaimed excitedly.
----
Black Canary nodded, " I set up a meeting soon then ans when is he coming back from his stakeout?" She asked. " And yes... thats a good idea.." she replied refering tk the winter coats that was mentioned.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Here we go" Shadow says handing Artemis a brown coat "And you should take that Lily" she says as she stretches "Maybe we can get something to eat later today" she says, then remembers her huge amount of homework she has yet to do before she went to school again "Ugh, schoolwork comes first I guess" she mumbles.

Wonder Woman nods "He said he's be back next week if Bats doesn't send him on yet another mission" she says and looks at the three kids "Or we're lucky and he show up at the party, we'll need to keep Bruce busy then"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Lily giggled a little as she hugged the sweater, " was planning on it" she said happily as Artemis took the brown coat.

"Heh.. this is nice" Artemis said wth a smile as she tried it on.

" that look really nice on you" Lily commented with a soft smile before looking at Shadow, " And we can do homework and wat back at the hideout" she said to Shadow softly with a smile.
---
Black Canary hummed a bit, " I bet he will...Everyone did get the invitation..." She said to him. " This will be troublesome. I think it would be better if they met at my house..."
--
@Flame Demon

"I don't wanna do homework" Shadow says and she sighs "And I left it at home, Robin's going to help me" she says, she wished she wasn't behind with some of her classes "Patrol normally takes too long and when we get back we're too tired to do anything at all, Joker broke free again and we haven't found him yet" she says with another sigh.

"Nothing we can do about it" Wonder Woman says "We can only hope Bruce will have Robin and Shadow patrol that evening, besides, doesn't she stay at your house after parties?"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Lily sweatdropped, " Oh dear.. I hope he isnt in Moonlight city again like last like time..." she said with a sigh.

"Do Gotham villians run off to Moonlight Ciry often?" Artemis asked.

"Yeah... I had to deal with the Riddler, Firefly and the Royal Flush gang." Lily answered. " Mr. Freeze even went there to steal the latest freezing tech there too.." Artemis sweatdropped, " And on top of that, I have villians in the city that I have to deal with too..."
---
Black Canary nodded, " Yeah she does..." she said as she looked at the time. " We should grab something to eat before going back..." she said with a soft sigh. " She is way behind on her school work...."
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Shadow nods "Yeah, but I help her mostly with the villains, we can travel all around the world if we wanted to" she says and sighs "Bats won't let me do anything until my homework is done though, not my fault I nearly break several bones each time I fight the Joker"

Wonder Woman sighs "She's just not used to mix school with hero work, I mean she didn't go to school until she agreed to live with Batman, so she isn't as good as that as the rest of us" she says "I hacked her file for some info, but I only found her superhero history"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Lily sweatdropped, " Speaking of breaking bones... When I am SG and I am very moody. That mean I had a bad days at school... so if she snaps at you, please forgive her" She sais with a sigh.

"Is she like a split personality or something" Artemis asked.

"I dont think think more like an alter ego..." Lily explained.
----
Black Canary sighed, " Well hopefully Robin is helping her adjust to the double lives" she said to her softly.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Shadow looks at Lily blankly "You've seen me in a bad mood, or to be more precise, the day I found out I had to go to the horrible place called school, and I think SG left me alone" she says "So I'm not that worried"

Diana nods "Yeah, what did Bruce say? 'The team can act as guard, Robin and Shadow will be patrolling Gotham', I think he wants to test them and see if they can figure out the league members"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

" Oh no I was just mentioning that to Artemis. SG is fine with you, I just dont want her to say something that she dodnt mean to the team" Lily explained to Shadow. " She does try really hard to control her temper around my friends though" She added as she scratched the back of her head. "And school is important and it's not as bad as it seems Shadow. I am sure you will get use to it."
---
(( Heh? I dont understand what Diana meant))
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

(the team would be on guard duty, Robin and Shadow will 'patrol' while attending the party as their normal selves)

"I hate it there, I fail with most of my classes at the moment because of patrol and superhero stuff, I'm not that good managing a double life, unlike Robin" Shadow says with a sigh "They don't give me detention, but still, they did tell Bats about it, so he really wants me to finish homework before anything else"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread