Young Justice: Heroes of Tomorrow

"It's weird since it reacts to magic as well" Shadow says and she looks at the other two "I only noticed it just now, but if the guards don't know it's here it would explain why it lacks a description, we're not protecting this, we're probably protecting the museum from this thing" she says and adds "Call the others in, I wanna see what happens".

Connor stretches and asks "How long do we have to stay here?" "Don't know, but it's getting colder rather fast" Kid Flash says with a sigh.

@Evergreen98

Megan nodded and send a message to everyone to come inside the mueseum. SG picked up Artemis, and landed in front the muesum door. The two entered it and blinked, " You werent kidding about it getting cold.." SG said as she started heading to the staff with the others.

"But why would this staff be herebin the first place? Batman said someone was going to ateal something from the museum. Unless this staff acts like a motherbox it makes no sense" Robin said wirh a sigh.

--

@Flame Demon

Connor and Wally walk over as well and Connor says "Since Shadow here seems to know about magic, what's with this thing?", Shadow sweatdrops "That was a cover, do you think any of us would have left if he said 'There's a weird staff at the museum that's very dangerous and no one but the league knows about, make sure nothing happens there'?" she asks saying the last part in a voice mimicking Batman. Wally sighs "No we wouldn't have gone if he had said that" "Agreed with Wally over here" Connor says.

@Evergreen98

Robin sweatdropped, " You have a point there" he said with a sigh. "Welp Megan... try connecting to it telepathically"

"Are you sure that is safe to do?" SG asked with a raised eyebrow as she looked at the staff.

"Just do something, the temperature in the museum is dropping quickly" Artemis said as she rubbed her arms with a sigh. Megan nodded and tried to connect with the staff telepathically.

---

@Flame Demon

The staff starts glowing and shaking so Shadow quickly makes an invisible shield around everyone as fire starts to come from it "What are our options?" she asks stepping back from the fire, her shields wouldn't do much now. "We destroy it" Connor says and he adds "But why isn't the fire bothering us?", he looks at Shadow who steps back each time the fire gets closer "Get down!" Wally calls and he pulls M'gann and Artemis down while Shadow covers Robin and the staff explodes "That was a bad idea" Connor mumbles, he had managed to get Kaldur down on time "Is it gone?" Wally asks and Shadow nods saying "It is, the temperature is going back to normal, I am so beating Bats up for this".

@Evergreen98

SG manage to put up a sheild to protect herself from the explosion, "Good luck with that" Robin said as he got up. "And thanks a bunch"

" Does something like this always happen?" SG asked as everyone got up.

"hm... not always" Robin said to the girl.

"Thanks KF" Megan said as she got up with Artemis who thanked him as well.

Kaldur got up with a sigh, " Well the mission is completed. Lets head back.." SG just sighed at this.

---

@Flame Demon

"At least the Light didn't get it" Wally says and Shadow looks slightly confused "People trying to tak over the world" Connor explains. Shadow nods and says "Yeah that'd be bad, it didn't damage anything though, maybe the fire and explosion only hurt people", she yawns and says "We should go, Black Canary promised to take me shopping today".

" And I need to work on my project" SG said stretching a bit.

"When is that due?" Megan asked wirh a raised eyebrow.

" In three weeks. why?" SG asked the her.

"I have a list of deserts I want to cook, want to help?" Megan asked.

"But I need to finish my project..." SG said withe a sweatdrop.

" You have three weeks" Megan retorted.

---

@Flame Demon

"Let me say this M'gann, she prefers doing school work over anything else" Shadow says and she sighs "I tried to change that, but I failed, badly" she says. Wally suddenly stands in front of Shadow "How come you're scared of fire?" "Stuff happened..." Shadow says, so Connor drags Wally of "Let's go back to the mountain" he says.

" How come?" Megan asked SG.

"Reasons..." SG said with a softly sigh as she followed after the guys. " and that is not true. I also play the violin, and piano for fun" she added looking at Shadow.

---

@Flame Demon

"You never go shopping with me and Black Canary" Shadow says and she sighs "I meant doing fun things with other people your age". Wally sweatdrops "Connor I can walk on my own" he says, but the clone says "And if I let you go you'll bombard both Lily and Shadow with questions, we can't have you getting punched by girls"

@Evergreen98

SG sweatdroppes at the through of interacting people with her age, " Uh... I think Ill pass on that" she said, and Megan tilted her head.

"Why do you say that?" Megan asked as SG sighed.

"Reasons.." she said as she opened the phonebooth, and entered it to head back first.

Megan look at Shadow, " Do tou know why?"

---

@Flame Demon

Shadow sighs "It's not my place to tell even if I knew" she says and goes in as well, the rest following soon after and Shadow sighs seeing their mentors still there "You do realize this isn't your hideout right?" she asks and Batman looks at her "We were discussing future missions for you, you seem rather annoyed" he says and Shadow narrows her eyes "Of course I'm annoyed! You should tell us the real mission next time or do it yourselves!" she snaps. Wally and Connor sweatdrop "Is that smart? Going against Batman like that?" the speedster asks.

@Evergreen98

" If she can go against him changing her hero outfit. She can basically do just about anything," Robin said with a laugh.

"Oh yeah,  she told me about that." Lily said to Robin with a giggle. " She said Batman was annoyed for a whole week about it"

"I thought it was a month" Robin said to Lily with a chuckle.

---

@Flame Demon

"Two weeks" Shadow says and she adds "It's hilarious that Black Canary and Wonder Woman eventually talked him out of asking me if I can change it. He stopped after that, he stayed annoyed though". Batman looks at her and then at Black Canary "I thought you two were going shopping, you should take Wonder Woman along, she can use the free time" he says and Shadow hugs Black Canary "Let's go!" she says. Wally sweatdrops "Wow, he attitude changed quickly" he says and Connor says "Let's help M'gann in the kitchen so it doesn't become a mess this time"

@Evergreen98

Black Canary smiled as she hugged the girl back, " that is actually a good idea" she said and looked at Wonder Woman, "What do ya say? Want to come along?" She asked.

"See sounds like fun actually" Wonder Woman said with a smile.

Megan scratched the back of her head sheepishly, " Thanks Conner" She said with a smile before  heading off into the kitchen to get the ingredients, and kitchen utensils ready.

Lily stretched a bit as she walked back to the living room. Artemis stretched as well before heading off to the living room to watch tv. Robin hummed, " Welp if tou need me, Ill be in the library" before adding, "And have fun, Shadow" and walking off. Kaldur headed to the private to swim for a bit.

---

@Flame Demon

"And while we're on the topic Lily's coming too~" Shadow says running over and pushing her friend over "You are forbidden to even think about homework while we're shopping" she says poking her friend. "Oh and then Artemis can come too, it'll be girls only" she says looking at the archer.

Wally looks at Robin "Is she always this excited to spend time with Black Canary?" he asks as Connor follows M'gann to the kitchen "Just try to do this slowly okay M'gann? The ingredients aren't going to run away from you"

@Evergreen98

Lilly blinked a little as she got pushed iver to the older ladies by her friend, " Uh.. Ok..." she sais since she knew she didnt have a say in this. 

Artemis leaned her head back, "Sure, I have nothing else to do" she said as she walked over to the girls.

---

Megan nodded to Conner as she started to cook at a steady pace, and not make a hug mess like she did last time. The entire team had to clean up the mess. She still feels really guilty about it.

---

@Flame Demon

Shadow smiles brightly and she says "Oh we go then", so she drags Artemis and Lily along, glad she finally got to go shopping, since Bruce kept bothering her about her homework the entire time she started about it.

Connor sweatdrops "Don't you wanna go shopping with them?" he asks grabbing the necessary things that M'gann would need.

Lily smiled a liftle as she got dragged by Luna. She hasnt gine shopping in a while, so it is a nice change if pace. Artemis sweatdropped, she didnt exactly have much monkey to buy clothes so she'll probably, mostly do window shopping.

"Yeah, but I already started cooking, so maybe some other time" Megan said with a hum as she cooked.

---

@Flame Demon

"You two are so slow" Shadow says looking at the other two, she was rather impatience at the moment. Wonder Woman walks up and says "Calm down, we're not as young as you guys you know".

Connor nods "We'll see what they come back with I guess" he says. Wally plops on the couch with some snacks and her starts a game, now that Shadow wasn't here he could try to beat her score.

@Evergreen98

Black Canary laughed a little and nodded, " Wonder Woman is right you know" she said as she walked next to the lady. "So where do you want to go shopping?" She asked the impatient girl.

---

Megan nodded with a smile, " Yep," she said with a giggled as she put the in a bakkng pan before popping it into the oven.

--

@Flame Demon

"Well there aren't that many good shops in Gotham, so... Happy Harbor" Shadow says with a smile. Wonder Woman smiles slightly "You two get along pretty goodvfor people who train with each other" she says.

Lily tilted her head a bit, " Isnt that normal?" She asked Wonder Woman as she walked with the group. Artemis put her hand behind her head as she walked, she was looking at the sky, but listening to the conversation.

---

@Flame Demon

"I mean Shadow and Black Canary" Wonder Woman says mentioning to the two. Shadow looks at them "It's because she's the closest thing I have considering parents" she says and looks down "Mine are dead" she adds quietly.

@Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread