• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Young Justice: Day of Judgement AU (Accepting!!)

DankWaffles

Go Home, Go Bed
Synopsis: It's the 30th century and the heroes of Earth have been a monumental trophy forever. Now, however, the heroes are under attack. The people of Earth are now recognizing the detrimental damage that is caused every time a hero is present. Under current consideration, the governments of Earth are now debating whether or not the Earth needs heroes anymore. It's up to the group of youngsters--known as Young Justice--to prove that heroes are essential to public worldwide peace and safety.

Key Points:
  • The plot will be similar to what Superman had to deal with in "Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice". The hero(s) will have to prove that they are on the good side
  • Villains will be acceptable characters---their organization is known as "Phoenix", a smaller organization that assists Lex Corp in understanding meta-humans and plotting to eliminate the heroes
  • Your character(s) can be the descendants of a former hero/heroine or villain/villainess
  • As for powers, don't go too overboard
  • For now, there will only be two settings in which your character can be: Metropolis and Gotham. As we delve deeper into the RP, I'll add more iconic cities and settings
  • When it comes to bases, the heroes will have top notch lofts in each city (I'll provide pictures and locations). And for villains, the base will be located at Lex Corp
  • If interested, click the link below and make a character!
  • If you have any questions, just ask me!
  • I am looking for a Co-GM, so if you're interested in that role, let me know!
  • I will release a more detailed synopsis once this get's enough attention
  • This is an alternate universe
Link to the Character Sheets: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/young-justice-day-of-judgement-cs.364412/
Links to Locations: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/young-justice-day-of-judegement-locations.364777/
To the RP!: Young Justice: Day of Judgement
OOC: Young Justice: Day of Judegement [OOC]

Last edited:
if you really need one i can help out how many people do you want before this should start

i have not been contacted regarding that offer so as far as i can tell it is still open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back