• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Young Justice: Chronicle

One thing I want to remind everyone once again is that this world is one mostly without powers prior to the meteor fall. Wizards, gods, aliens, demons, etc -- none of this was public knowledge before the fall, and any previously acting vigilantes are doing so without powers, such as Batman and Green Arrow. I am really striving for the idea of superpowers to be something new to this world, brought upon by the meteor. Like I said before, there could be ancient bloodlines of wizards or alien hybrids, but their lineages are so diluted that all traces of magic or superpowers died out centuries ago. The radiation from the meteor can reactivate those bloodlines, but until they touch the radiation, they are normal humans for all intents and purposes.

It seems most of the people who showed interest kinda vanished, lol. Just in case there aren't enough people for this RP, I'm also launching a thread for a Justice League: Origins story that takes place before the characters fully became superheroes.

Okay, I think I'm just gonna drop the no-magic before the Meteor rule because it seems no one listens no matter how many times I say it, LOL. I see this is going to be a constant battle so I'm just withdrawing that restriction.

Okay, I think I'm just gonna drop the no-magic before the Meteor rule because it seems no one listens no matter how many times I say it, LOL. I see this is going to be a constant battle so I'm just withdrawing that restriction.
I stayed true to it XD. I am going to keep my background the way it is. if that is alright

I'm holding off on posting the intro story scene until I know who all is playing and have everyone's character names and descs to work into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back