• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Injustice OOC

did a wip of my character, hope the power is okay! Ryse Ryse

Based on what I read so far his powers seem pretty busted. I’d suggest really going through it and telling me what he can actually do instead of telling me what his powers are ‘capable’ of. Cause right now as I’m reading it’s not very balanced or thought out. Lol~

Based on what I read so far his powers seem pretty busted. I’d suggest really going through it and telling me what he can actually do instead of telling me what his powers are ‘capable’ of. Cause right now as I’m reading it’s not very balanced or thought out. Lol~
well what do you mean? its just telekinesis

Oh shiiiiiiiiz. My bad I did not mean you I was reading Ethan’s post xD. I did not even see yours LOL, the struggle of being on mobile. My bad, let me give it a read haha.
HAHA omg i was like “wut how the”

Ryse Ryse Alright, CS finished and ready for review. Sorry for the wait.

Looks good bud. Can you go into more detail on her abilities tho? How hot is her fire and what can she do with it? How fast does she fly? Devil is in the details and I kind of need to know them. If I let you just say ‘pyrokensis’ then nothing is stopping you from snapping your fingers and setting fire to a town Roy Mustang style xD.

Looks good bud. Can you go into more detail on her abilities tho? How hot is her fire and what can she do with it? How fast does she fly? Devil is in the details and I kind of need to know them. If I let you just say ‘pyrokensis’ then nothing is stopping you from snapping your fingers and setting fire to a town Roy Mustang style xD.
You got it. I’ll see what I can flesh out.

Ryse Ryse
Finished. Here’s the updated powers section:
[Superpower Name: Effigy Corps Empowerment
Superpower Trait: Pyrokinesis; Creation and control of fire. Can burn up to temperatures of 1649 C. Can create fire constructs or project fire projectiles. Can also burn hotter out of atmosphere, reaching near star levels of temperature.

Superpower Trait: Energy Construct Creation; can create physical constructs with her flames, similar to a Green Lantern Ring. Temperatures can be brought down to not harm people as necessary.

Superpower Trait: Flight; capable of speeds above Mach 3 in atmosphere. Capable of interstellar speeds out of atmosphere.

Superpower Trait: Survival in space]

This is based on an old Green Lantern villain of the same name, but his powers were not well defined in some specifics.

Ryse Ryse
Finished. Here’s the updated powers section:
[Superpower Name: Effigy Corps Empowerment
Superpower Trait: Pyrokinesis; Creation and control of fire. Can burn up to temperatures of 1649 C. Can create fire constructs or project fire projectiles. Can also burn hotter out of atmosphere, reaching near star levels of temperature.

Superpower Trait: Energy Construct Creation; can create physical constructs with her flames, similar to a Green Lantern Ring. Temperatures can be brought down to not harm people as necessary.

Superpower Trait: Flight; capable of speeds above Mach 3 in atmosphere. Capable of interstellar speeds out of atmosphere.

Superpower Trait: Survival in space]

This is based on an old Green Lantern villain of the same name, but his powers were not well defined in some specifics.

You realize that this RP is based off Young justice just with swapped roles for villains right? But the characters are still young and such. Thus having a character that can burn things hotter than the sun and fly at basically light speed in space seems a bit unnatural given the theme of the RP itself.

You realize that this RP is based off Young justice just with swapped roles for villains right? But the characters are still young and such. Thus having a character that can burn things hotter than the sun and fly at basically light speed in space seems a bit unnatural given the theme of the RP itself.
*sigh* 🤦‍♂️ Sorry. Tried to put something together in between work and lost the script. *Deeper sigh* alright, I'll rework some stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back