What's new

Fandom Young Injustice OOC

rikunobodyxiii

Random Schemer
Alright, @Ryse , wanted to run something by you before I tried to get into CS form. The character would be a user of the Phantom Ring, a power ring designed to give the user access to all seven Lantern Corp colors. However, it is unstable, causing personality and mood changes at the slightest hint of that emotion. The character I had in mind would have had her mind fragmented by the ring, which allows for more stability in staying in a certain “color mood” but means each color is controlled be a different personality. This also includes 2 heroic personalities who rarely surface, but could cause havoc for the team.
Is a chapter of this power and potential chaos acceptable?

Edit: Just to be clear, I’ve got other ideas in case this doesn’t gel with what you have in mind.

Ryse

Alright, @Ryse , wanted to run something by you before I tried to get into CS form. The character would be a user of the Phantom Ring, a power ring designed to give the user access to all seven Lantern Corp colors. However, it is unstable, causing personality and mood changes at the slightest hint of that emotion. The character I had in mind would have had her mind fragmented by the ring, which allows for more stability in staying in a certain “color mood” but means each color is controlled be a different personality. This also includes 2 heroic personalities who rarely surface, but could cause havoc for the team.
Is a chapter of this power and potential chaos acceptable?

Edit: Just to be clear, I’ve got other ideas in case this doesn’t gel with what you have in mind.
Works for me homie. Just make sure to balance out her powers and give good weaknesses. Having the power of *all* the rings can very easily be abused.

rikunobodyxiii

Random Schemer
Works for me homie. Just make sure to balance out her powers and give good weaknesses. Having the power of *all* the rings can very easily be abused.
Cool. I’ll work on her then. Hopefully her unbalanced nature and at times rival personalities can proved a good foil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)