• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Young Guns - OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The Pennington children grew up unaware of the origins of their family - especially their mother. Sir Walter became "Sir" during the rebellion in Canada. Their mother was actually Canadian, sort of a Mata Hari who supplied Walter with intelligence. Before the war's end Walter secreted Martha out of Canada and back to England. Walter's mother, Josephine (for whom Josie was named) was instrumental in reinventing her daughter-in-law's image.

James served with honor in the French Foreign Legion. He is much more than some town drunk.

Warren was far more than a rich playboy tarnishing the family name. He did quite well at Oxford and went to work undercover at Scotland Yard - before it became famous by that name. He is something of a Wild West version of James Bond.

Unfortunately, Sir Walter is unaware of his sons' real adult lives.

Last edited:
I already have a good idea of the main plot.

Josie was a character that I used for a mail order bride RP. The man she responded to had a skeleton in his closet involving cattle rustling. It had been about 12 years in the past but karma caught up with him. A large gang showed up and all but wiped their town off the map. Just an idea I am toying with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back