• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Young Guns - CS

OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

I am NOT picky about the format. Edit as you wish. I also realize that some people have trouble pinning down a personality or a detailed background. Don't let that stop you. Develop the character as you go. But at least have enough so that anyone reading your CS will have some idea what you are like.

Images. Please no animated gifs. Avoid huge pics if you can. (There is a reason I put the whole CS blank in a spoiler.) Face Claims or good images will work. I prefer to see a detailed face. It is all about putting a face to a name.

YES, you may have more than one character. If you are being hunted like my characters are, you may want to write up your stalker.

Hmm ... I should add a place to put a Bounty. But maybe I will just make a page for that in the Lore section.

The Pennington family has its origins in the age of Piracy. But they set out with a letter of mark to hunt down pirates. That doesn’t mean they weren’t themselves pirates. But over time they legitimized the family name until its origins were forgotten. Their fortunes began in the days when Sugar drove the economy. They rose to great wealth during the era of the British Tea Company in the field of coal mining. Later it was oil and other minerals. In the wake of the fall of the Tea Company they invested in the transportation industry.

Josie’s Family followed her to America. Sir Walter soon began to enter the business world of mining. Rather than being blinded by precious metals, he sought to carve his niche in other minerals, such as those associated with fertilizers and explosives. He also invested in the railroads.

Sir Walter Pennington, age 52
Martha Pennington, age 50

Warren Pennington, age 29
James Pennington, age 27
Josie Anne Smith (Josephine Anne Pennington), age 25

Josie Smith
Josie Smith 2.jpg

Aliases and Nicknames:
Lady Josephine Pennington

Age and Birthday:

Country of Origin: (if an immigrant)
Brittain

• Height: 5’6”
    Hair Color: Jet Black, long
    Eye Color: brilliant sea green
    Scars/ Other Facial details:
    Body Type: Slender
    Attire:

Still speaks with a British accent, but with a worldly diversity from years growing up on other continents. She is doing her best to drop her accent, but it will come out thickly when upset.

James Pennington
OZaIoEiEi94J0FDARBs0OUARPHbgtywvGyl-5xLOFhHsZtnl9mFFMYJOhoH7zVO8bbqfIal3TwYGAi3gheTfxSCulWW8J5-m6HFlHkUpttuoYHspjhzo4rBEfA5tP38Wit1_DkDa_yZ8OOAm_Q

Aliases and Nicknames:
Lt. Francois Lefitte

By his closest friends:
“JEAN PIERRE!” (Yelled by a dark haired rat faced man, possibly Greek or Italian. Arkadios.)
“FRANCOIS!” (Yelled by a giant blond haired man that stood nearly 7 feet tall. Norse. Bjorn.)
“LEFITTE!” (Tall, lanky red haired man. Scottish. Reid.)
“LIEUTENANT!” (Chorused)

Age and Birthday:
27, Apr 9

Brittain

• Height: 6’4”
    Hair Color: Dark Brown
    Eye Color: Steel Blue
    Body Type: Built like a marine.
    Attire:
    If you get close, you can see the pins from two medals that are pinned INSIDE the jacket. He never shows them off. (Victorian Cross and Legion of Honor).

Kasey Jones
Kasey Jones.jpg
kQ6pnnkSYsQheSJpFOweNYpuKhLNjv6oo3EBwOUen7N9CgA4qllWcBjnjZoRB-Qtb6Cln5Y-lZFIpSyZtu_MeHQA6-z8U71xfy8QK2YPokbRWa-fgYfhgjrnV9auCHHAbVuSDWuoZrczCqvfAA
0yy869UVzq1X4rXE19cskptHxq0hlbmh5h-93IsyoKHBipUWjcSDtXL1W9P90D6SOBCItRWuL8TremWYSLua3dCPc4iP6JY0nzYqe4VZiZyHFIlHihhkbSiYbw0xsdLJLpa_m0ZUHlS9pw2WrA

Aliases and Nicknames:
Katerina Svetlana Vorovna
Fiery Spirit (Apache)

Age and Birthday:

Lithuania

• Height: 5'8" emerald green eyes.

Typically dressed in buckskins with a distinctly Indian look to them. Carries an Apache tomahawk, hunting knife, and a pair of Colt Pattersons (1842). She did have a couple Prussian flintlock dueling pistols, but hocked them.

Russian accent that has finally begun to fade.

Hair Color: fiery redhead
    Eye Color: emerald green eyes
    Body Type: Slender
    Attire: Typically dressed in buckskins with a distinctly Indian look to them. Carries an Apache tomahawk, hunting knife, and a pair of Colt Pattersons (1842).

Russian accent that has finally begun to fade.

Last edited:

Sisyphus Judaea Kaine
8z2kI2d.jpeg
Aliases and Nicknames: Sister, Big Sis, Jud, Kaine.

Age and Birthday: 34, born April 13th.

Country of Origin: The Confederate States of America

• Height: 6'6"

Hair Color: Jet Black

Eye Color: Deep Blue

Scars/ Other Facial details: A few scars from cannon shrapnel.

Body Type: Well Muscled, though heavily worn.

Attire: Well worn, somewhat ill-fitting clothes. Pants that were originally a fair bit too short that have been extended with new, slightly rougher material to fit his long legs. An ancient looking duster, well worn and just slightly showing signs of damage from under maintenance. A heavily modified pistol belt and holster, perfectly made for quickdrawing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back