• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Generation: Writers Block

Gleeking elf-skinned death-token
Hey, I’m Gen! I’m looking for anyone who wants to do a Young Avengers RP, both canon and ocs accepted but at least a couple canons might be helpful.

Role-play guidelines/expectations:
-Respectful interaction between players
-OOCs are okay, as long as the other players agree, but be sure to communicate this to minimize confusion
-All Rp Nation rules are to be adhered to
-Responses a couple or few times a week
-Responses that give the other players something to work with, no real restriction in length otherwise
-Willingness to decide on what expectations make all of the players content before starting

I have a few potential plot ideas including an origin story that might be something good if there are a lot of ocs, but look forward to what other story ideas are brought to the table.
Like, reply, or message me if you are interested!

Last edited:
interested!
Awesome! I’d like to get maybe one other person at least before we start, so if you want to choose a character or two that you’d like to be, including ocs but I might ask that you also choose a canon if we don’t end up with that many. Also, would you rather I go ahead and make a group now or wait until we have more people?

I'd be interested in playing with an OC
Great! When we make the group I’ll have you do a character sheet, name, age, description, abilities, backstory, any superhero affiliations, and anything else you want us to know or might be important for plot, if that’s okay.

The host is busy currently so here is the character thread

interested
Interested, in an OC
interested
I would love to join up! Next gen Avengers? Sign me the fuck up!

Hey, sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Thanks for your response, we’d love to have you! What I’m going to need is what character(s) you’d like to play, in order of preference if there’s more than one so that we can settle any conflicts, and then I’ll have you do a character sheet, which deadalexsummers has linked to already!

Hey, sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Thanks for your response, we’d love to have you! What I’m going to need is what character(s) you’d like to play, in order of preference if there’s more than one so that we can settle any conflicts, and then I’ll have you do a character sheet, which deadalexsummers has linked to already!
We’ve just started a short(ish) plot and it’s summery should be on the RP page when you are all in, but I can also share it too if anyone is wanting to look at it. Also, we try to be pretty involved so if you have any ideas for plots or plot points, or anything else, please share.

Hi! I'm interested, is this still open?

yes pleassse
Okay, just make a character sheet, the link to that page is below, and we’ll put you in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back