• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Azymondias

Permanently Exhausted Pigeon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Just sticking feelers out, seeing if anyone would be interested in playing as children or prodigys to the avengers? If so lemme know I have a plot in mind just no people
:D

Just sticking feelers out, seeing if anyone would be interested in playing as children or prodigys to the avengers? If so lemme know I have a plot in mind just no people
:D
I mean ive seen one or two of these around here i think 🤔

As someone who has a dc marvel group you may find rpers sometimes not or they ghost you

I might throw my hat in but depends on the pace of the rp and reply time

I mean ive seen one or two of these around here i think 🤔

As someone who has a dc marvel group you may find rpers sometimes not or they ghost you

I might throw my hat in but depends on the pace of the rp and reply time
ive seen them too XD one of them was mine tbh but the person was giving me nothing to go off of and eventually they stopped getting on the site so *shrugs* making a new search thread

ive seen them too XD one of them was mine tbh but the person was giving me nothing to go off of and eventually they stopped getting on the site so *shrugs* making a new search thread
Understandable.

Throwing my hat in.

Just out of curiosity though, where will this be taking place in the timeliness or around a certain point/movie?

Last edited by a moderator:
Throwing my hat in.

Just out of curiosity though, where will this be taking place in the timeliness or around a certain point/movie?
i was gunna let that be a poll or something; let everyone have a say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back