• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Youjo Senki

Dishonoured

So for the people who have watched this anime or read the light novel, I'm sure you know what this is about, for those of you who have not here a quick description of the plot of it.

An atheist Japanese salaryman, in the moment of being murdered, is confronted by a self-righteous entity he refers to as "Being X" who condemns the man for not believing that "Being X" is God and sentences him to be reborn in a world that is similar to World War I Europe mixed with early aspects of World War II and magic, in an empire torn apart by countless wars with all nearby countries. The salaryman is reborn as a girl, Tanya Degurechaff. According to "Being X", if she's not able to die a natural death, or she refuses to have faith in Him, her soul will leave the circle and be sent to hell for the countless sins that Tanya has committed in her previous life. In search for an escape, Tanya decides to enter into the Empire's Mages Division and fight in the world war, hoping to reach a high enough rank as fast as possible to remain far from the battlefield and in this way avoid the risk of being killed. Even if she's now forced to speak with a young girl's lisp, Tanya soon turns into a ruthless soldier who prioritizes efficiency and her own career over anything else, even the lives of those beneath her, especially those that get on her bad side.

I'm heavily going to be sticking to the main plot with a twist, no Tanya and instead of a group of OC's (our characters) taking her place. Pretty much we all or most of us had no faith in 'god' and at the time of our deaths either by murder or natural get sent to this strange world and all are found to have insanely high magic levels so either by choice or conscription we all end up together in the Empire's Mages Division. We will be starting just as we finish training on our first mission.

You may be thinking "but hows this going to work several people taking over one character that's absurd." or maybe your not thinking that at all but let me put this in so it makes sense how it will work. Pretty much while we get rid of Tanya god's blessing instead falls on our characters but in a much weaker sense, we each get one or two points we specialize in such as strategy, magic, sharpshooting etc... So unlike Tanya, we are not a jack of all trades but more a group of all trades.

Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone is interested in a roleplay in this setting, if you haven't watched this Anime and enjoy anime I would heavily recommend it.

One final point before I mentioned all characters are faithless but that doesn't have to be the case since it would make sense for "Being X" to put someone to try and convert us to believers.

Dishonoured Dishonoured Count me in for this. Question: would our OCs be around Tanya's age? Seeing as the Empire does take conscripts and a large mana pool would definitely not be overlooked.

Although I didn’t finish the anime, I absolutely love the premise and I’d love to join this! I think it would be really fun! Definitely count me in!

I don´t think I´ll be joining, but I loved the manga and the anime, so I hope you´ll have GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK with this.

Although I didn’t finish the anime, I absolutely love the premise and I’d love to join this! I think it would be really fun! Definitely count me in!
I also love this anime. I'm interested!
Awesome. Including myself, that's five which is around the number I wanted before I started making threads so I'll get to making them ASAP.

I don´t think I´ll be joining, but I loved the manga and the anime, so I hope you´ll have GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK with this.
Aww that's a shame well if you change your mind they is always going to be space...unless like 48 people join :P

Phew! Apologies for the wait and any mistakes! I've been rather sick lately, and reading the CS's already up has gotten me super pumped!

Well finally overcame a mountain of work and illness sorry for the lack of response but just a heads up this roleplay will still be going on. I'm finally getting around to looking over the character sheets!

Question, are these soldier German based? Can we make 'em based off of more allied troops?
The Empire is the Fatherland, so it's based on Germany during WWI.

Enemies of Empire: The Allied Kingdoms is based off the British Empire, Francois Republic the French, Legadonia Entente Alliance based on no one, Dacia grand Duchy based on the Romanian kingdom

Allies of the Empire: Rus Union/Russy Federation the Russians

Neutral parties: Ildoa Kingdom based on Italy, Unified States based on U.S

So the answer is maybe if you can justify being in the Empire's army.

Aye, then i might back out.
Normally I could do a German character, but right now I'm feeling more British Commandos.
Good luck with ya rp though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back