You, your RPNation Avatar and the RPNation Avatar above you are in a zombie apocalypse. Who would di

The guy above me would totally live. The guy in my profile pic is weak and can't do anything for himself it's a gosh darn shame smh

Can it be? Is this the one situation where I might not die first? I think it is.

The zombies would just ignore some random envelope lying on the floor. If the immortal holy godess witch girl of luck and magic and whatever decides to help me, I'll live. If she doesn't, I'm screwed.

im so screwed. That's just the truth. My avatar would probably tear the envelope just to live the longest, then die right after

Tough one.

The avatar above me looks like an indoor person who would die within the first day. I am basically the same. Meanwhile, my avatar is invincible, being a tree and invincible, even benefitting from this apocalypse due to the more plentiful compost and the fact I can't be eaten.

The reason it's tough is because I don't know who would live longer; me or the above avatar.
But I'm going to say it's me, why not.

Leave the avatar above me as a distraction while me and my avatar run like the world just fucking ended.

I would die while my avatar and the avatar above me lives.

My avatar would most likely win. I would be destroyed, and it would probably be a pretty fair fight between whatever your avatar is and Jacket.

Hmm.... I'd probably Die first. Khajiit has experience with Draugr. And the two parody guys above are still likely strong... Don't mean I wouldn't last a while though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back