You woke up in a room with the avatar above you, how'd you get there?

CelestiaLudenburnt

We stan Celeste in this house
This game is simple! You woke up in a room with the avatar above you, how'd you get there?

Example: I woke up in a room with CelestiaLudenburnt CelestiaLudenburnt because of Monokuma (unoriginal I know XD, I had to go with something Danganronpa wise)

I woke up in a room with CelestiaLudenburnt because of last night. There was a card game, there were bets, and the odds didn't favor us. What bet it was? What game of cards it was? I have no idea. It's all rather foggy. Maybe those drinks had something in them...

(I don't know where the character is from, but there's cards in the character's hands, so I went with that, XD)

I woke up in a room with RedFork. I think we were doing some coding, but fell asleep from exhaustion... But, this isn't exactly the coding room. Did we sleep walk?

Okay, so I just woke up in a room with Riolu... wait a minute, did this guy here sense my lonely aura or something? :b/:

Okay? So I'm here with a Riolu. Does he want breakfast and headpats and belly rubs?

Also, I think we were out partying but I can't remember. All I see are tons of beer bottles on the floor.

I woke up with a Yu-gi-oh card next to me.. I think I was checking my collection.. but forgot it was really big..

I woke up as a Yugioh Card, next to an anime girl!? Well at least I'm a starlight rare card and not a stupid common. I think I was Isekai'd here.

I woke up with a Yu-gi-oh card next to me. How that happened, no idea. Maybe someone was teaching me how to play with these cards? I don't know, I really don't know pretty much nothing about Yu-gi-oh to begin with.

I woke up with a redm human-like fork next to me. How this happened I don't know. I'm pretty sure I had too much tequila though, so that could be part of it...

This thread makes me wheez reading through it XD

*Get’s up and stumbles....still drunk as fuck*
What—what the fuck happened last night?..
Wha—

I woke up in a room with CelestiaLudenburnt CelestiaLudenburnt . Why? No clue, my head rather hurts, but those cards she's holding makes me think we were playing some kind of game with them and I, desperate to win, cheated. Unfortunately, Celestia caught on, bludgeoned me (jeez), and was preparing to leave my unconscious form here.

I woke up with someone reverse-uno-ed into a pokeball. No idea what happened, but I think that I should help them out 😂

I woke up with someone poking their cheeks and smiling next to an uno reversed Pokemon. No idea what's happening, I'll judt sit here and watch XD

Bro, I just woke up with a painting of a sky next to me. Did I paint it? Probably not.

Was I at a party?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back