• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You were my Sign of Life

She frowned and watched him. “Hey, he’s alright. I got the baby monitor okay? Come on, lets get him to bed then we can eat and you can watch him on the screw n okay?” She promised him.

He nodded and sighed some before going over everything with him and finally heading back to the house

Eddie gave a small nod and got up taking her hand "Alright.." he said softly before giving a heavy sigh. He sighed heavily before leaving the room. They sat down and he quietly ate some of his good starting to get cold again.

Max came out smiling as she saw him come in "Hey, ready to go?" She asked wheeling herself towards him.

He raised an eyebrow. “I thought you were told to only use the chair after you’ve been on crutches for a while?” He reminded her. “Otherwise you’re gonna find it harder once that thing comes off.” He pointed out

Carmen frowned getting up to grab him a blanket for his shoulders but sighed as he just went to lay down instead. “He’s still going through withdrawals. He was throwing up most of the night last night.” She sighed

Max pouted some but nodded pointing to her crutches which her by the door "They're over there, thought the chair would be easier than dragging myself." She explained

Wayne gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "He'll pull through. He has you again." He said softly giving her hand a squeeze "How are you doing with all this?"

She sighed a little and shrugged. “It’s weird… I don’t think I’ve got to the angry part yet. I’m just still relieved that he’s here.” She told him quietly

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. “You are being sneaky young lady,” he chuckled, helping her out a little before heading out to the truck slowly with her.

Wayne gave a small nod and sighed some "Well you have every right to be mad at him, he can stay here if you want. Just don't lead him on alright? Make it known if you two are not together." He explained quietly not wanting either of them to be hurt.

Max giggled some and got to her crutches with his help. She sighed as she got into the car and pouted "First thing I'm doing after getting this cast off aside from a shower is get a pedicure."

She smiled a little and shook her head. “We’re still technically married… I’m not sending him away. I just need him to get better before we get serious again.” She told him quietly, talking with him a little longer before getting up to collect Eddie and ozzy, smiling though when she found him on the floor in the room with him. “I hope you aren’t waking him up.” She told him quietly.

He smiled and shook his head. “You used to hate them.” He chuckled. “Told me that was the only reason w you wouldn’t wear open toe on our wedding day.” He reminded her.

Max gave a small laugh and nodded some "Yeah, I still feel that way but after having it in this nasty cast? I think I can get over it." She said turning to look at him "Can we go to that one burger place on center? Oh I forgot the name."

Eddie looked over at Carmen as she came in and shook his head some "No...but he looked cold..so I thought I could warm him up." He said quietly smiling as Ozzy grumbled a little and curled into him.

He raised an eyebrow and just shook his head. “That’s a problem cause I don’t know what place you’re on about.” He chuckled, opening the car door for her.

She smiled and just gave his shoulder a squeeze. “Let’s get home okay?” She murmured, taking Ozzy so that Eddie could get up, just slowly heading out with her boys to take them home.

Max pouted and sighed some "Oh darn it...you pick then." She said before smiling at him. She got out slowly as he opened the door for her and grabbed her crutches to start moving along.

Eddie walked with her to the car just staring at Ozzy. As they got to her apartment he looked around smiling some "This is a nice little place." He said softly

He smiled. “Why don’t we go down to the mall? They got tons of options.” He suggested, getting in the car himself and starting to drive.

She nodded and put her keys down, going to get Ozzy into bed, coming back out to Eddie and smiled a little, stepping over to wrap her arms around him tightly.

Max nodded some and hopped in the car thankful that it wasn't too difficult "Sounds like a plan." She said softly before leaning over and givimg him a quick peck on the cheek

Eddie instinctively wrapped his arms tightly around her before letting a few tears fall as he buried his face in her hair "I love you Carmen....I'm so so sorry.." he whispered before sniffling

She smiled a little sadly and just swayed with him. “You’re home now… that’s what matters.” She murmured, kissing under his chin gently. “Go run a bath okay? Let’s get you warmed up.” She coaxed.

He smiled and glanced over at her. “We aren’t teenagers anymore Yknow.” He pointed out. “No matter how cute you try and be.” He teased her

Eddie nodded softly staying there with her for just a moment longer "Will Ozzy be okay?" He asked quietly

Max blushed some and smiled a bit "I can't kiss your cheek? You used to like it." She teased back laughing lightly. She bit her lip some before gently cupping his face and turning him to face her. She leant in placing a very soft kiss to his lips hoping this wasn't too soon.

She nodded and smiled. “Eddie he’s gonna be fine. We have the baby monitor so we will know when he wakes up. He’s safe in his crib I promise you.” She coaxed, feeling him shivering still. “I just want you more comfortable baby”

He just s leaned into it until their light went green and started driving again. “That’s what I’m talking about.” He grinned winking at herr

Max laughed lightly and smiled a bit wider as she sat back properly in her seat "So tell me Mr.Morgan, you gonna join me tonight in the guest room? No funny business, but I do miss your cuddles." She said softly. She couldn't bring herself to stay in their old room...not when she knew her old bed had been shared with his mistress.

Eddie gave a small nod and followed her to the bedroom and into the bathroom. He started up the shower and took a deep breath before stripping down and getting inside it. He was quiet through most of it, even when Carmen joined him. No longer like himself making little inappropriate sexual remarks, or teasing her. He was just quiet now, a shell of his former self.

He raised an eyebrow and nodded. “I can if you want me to. I didn’t think you’d wanna go that quick though.” He told her quietly.

She was washing up herself, exhausted from everything at the minute but also worrying about him, “Why did you never come home?” She asked him quietly.

Max frowned softly but gave a small shrug "I dunno....I've missed you next to me...I don't like feeling that lonely." She explained truthfullly

Eddie frowned deeply as her question and adverted his eyes from hers unable to look at her while he spoke. "I went out there...they got me in a studio for three days, then said I had to pay up to do anything further. I gave them my money and never heard back. I had nothing and I couldn't....I couldn't face you. I thought you'd never want to see me again." He whispered truthfully

She frowned and shook her head. “I just wanted you safe Ed, safe and home. I don’t care about money. Would it be nice? Yeah absolutely but Eddie I don’t want the cash instead of you.” She told him seriously, kissing him quickly before finishing up her shower

He nodded and pulled into the lot at the mall, finding a space then helping her out, walking slowly to match her pace while they went to get some food.

Eddie gave a small nod and finished washing up giving a heavy sigh. He still felt terrible about it all and he knew he would for quite sometime. He got dressed and rubbed the back of his neck "You want me on the couch?"

Max walked to the food court with him groaning happily as she finally sat down "Ugh these crutches are uncomfortable, makes my armpits hurt." She pouted

He nodded a little and just leaned back, half listening. He wasn’t bored just not feeling all there at the moment and trying to see if it would pass.

She frowned and shook her head. “I’d like you in bed. But if you feel better on the couch that’s up to you.” She murmured

Max took his hand in hers frowning softly "You okay handsome?" She asked seeing he looked a bit spaced out.

Eddie shook his head some and took her hand leading her towards the bed "I just....I don't want to push anything." He said quietly before he layed with her.

He nodded slowly and frowned “think I’m just a little tired.” He told her, staying a little quiet all through lunch and finally just spent a little time wandering round the mall with her at her request, making it to the third store and had to sit down when he started feeling really woozy, “Max… I think we need to go home.” He told her justly, shaking a little not realising how pale he’d gone.

She smiled and shook her head. “You’re not pushing anything. Never have and I would never let you.” She murmured, wrapping her arms around him tightly.

Max ate with him and soon asked to hit one or two stores needing to pick up somethings. She frowned as he stopped her outside the last store and hobbled to face him "Jeff...babe talk to me." She said before pulling her phone out "I'm going to call an ambulance okay? Babe you don't look so good."

Eddie gave a small nod and wrapped his arms tightly around her keeping close to her. He kissed the top of her head repeatedly giving a soft smile "I love you Carmen."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back