• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wormwood

O' how the moon has risen!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Want to RP something spooky? Want something...scary?

Well, me too! Hi, I'm Sparrow!

1642887384780.png
Hey there! Thank you for checking my recruit out! Despite my friendly demeanor, I'm looking to write something in the horror genre. I love mixing any amount of other things into the rp- but my main focus here is horror and world building! I'm not looking to do romance with light horror, or anything of the like. I'm talking spooky. Creature features? Supernatural Thrillers? Claustrophobic nightmares? Or maybe my favourite....Cosmic horror? You can count me in! Especially when we can get some great character and world development going. It's not just about the scares, it's about the vibes.

To be frank, I want something dreadful. Something suspenseful, something that will lead to horrors unknown. Romantically horrific, I would say. Our characters can run from it, embrace, or fall to it together- that's up to us!

I'm looking for long term RP partners, who understand that sometimes things get difficult and replying isn't always my priority. Despite that, I can extend the same courtesy and understandings to you! We're all just people after all, and RPing is just a hobby of mine. Though don't be fooled, I am very passionate about it! So here's some info about me, my rules, and then some of the stuff I am into! If you have an idea of your own that feels similar, please pitch it! I'm always open.

After you've read the important info, feel free to DM me if you're interested! Don't hesitate to reach out if any of this looks like fun!

• I'm 21, almost 22
    • I use He/They pronouns
    • I live/work in PST (Pacific Standard Time)
    • I'm an artist, but I mostly just doodle
    • My main interests in rps are world and character building
    • Passionate about aesthetic, design, and good vibes
    • Replies aren't always regular- but I am always available OOC.
    • I like dumb memes. Doesn't mean I can't be serious though, don't worry!

Last edited:
For anyone who might be catching me stumble as I try and fix my bbcode mistakes: please pretend you don't see it. I am trying so hard to look cool and I'm f a i l i n g.

Hey there! This looks super interesting! I love love love your ideas, and am particularly interested in doing something revolving around "Sticking together during an apocalyptic event to survive after losing everything ". Let me know if you'd be interested! : D

I’d love to do a bloodbrone rolelay with you! Would you mind if you could play the plain doll for my male oc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back