• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom <you see nothing!>

#2 (or 4 or 6 or 12) YAOI RP NOW

This is my first time doing this so please don't be harsh in me ;-;

Here is my availability schedule BTW:

Weekdays: 5:30 am to 6:15 am and 4:35 pm to 8:00 pm

Weekends: 6:00 am to 12:00 nn and 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm or 10:00 pm

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd happily develop something for 1 or 3. Also welcome to RPN! I just celebrated my 1 year anniversary here which makes me a real pro haha (except not) so if you have any questions feel free to ask (though the site just went through a major overhaul so I'm still relearning things myself).

I know I'm extremely new, but I'd be alright with 4, 5, 6 or 7. Um...I don't rp smut, though, really...very rarely will I do something like that. Sometimes I can't get much in response-wise, but I always write responses like stories, so that's at least something...yeah, sorry, I'm really new at this. You're the first request I saw and I actually really enjoy lgbt couple rps as long as there's a plot.

I think 4 or 5 would probably be preferred, but, y'know, whatever works...

There's a pm system here, right? We can do that or Skype, but I'm not on Skype as much as I used to be.

#2 (or 4 or 6 or 12) YAOI RP NOW

This is my first time doing this so please don't be harsh in me ;-;

Here is my availability schedule BTW:

Weekdays: 5:30 am to 6:15 am and 4:35 pm to 8:00 pm

Weekends: 6:00 am to 12:00 nn and 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm or 10:00 pm

Hmm...sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but my time is also limited from school and all...so I must know if you can at least do 200 words? Sorry I'm a bit picky in roleplayers nowadays hahaha~ but otherwise, PM me anyway! :)

I'd happily develop something for 1 or 3. Also welcome to RPN! I just celebrated my 1 year anniversary here which makes me a real pro haha (except not) so if you have any questions feel free to ask (though the site just went through a major overhaul so I'm still relearning things myself).

Thank you! :) PM me? We can discuss things!

I know I'm extremely new, but I'd be alright with 4, 5, 6 or 7. Um...I don't rp smut, though, really...very rarely will I do something like that. Sometimes I can't get much in response-wise, but I always write responses like stories, so that's at least something...yeah, sorry, I'm really new at this. You're the first request I saw and I actually really enjoy lgbt couple rps as long as there's a plot.

I think 4 or 5 would probably be preferred, but, y'know, whatever works...

There's a pm system here, right? We can do that or Skype, but I'm not on Skype as much as I used to be.

Yes, feel free to PM me :) but once more, due to busy schedules, I'm sort of picky with my roleplay buddies. I hope you don't mind! ;-; I wish for the best for you anyway!

Hmm...sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but my time is also limited from school and all...so I must know if you can at least do 200 words? Sorry I'm a bit picky in roleplayers nowadays hahaha~ but otherwise, PM me anyway! :)

Forgot to mention, I live in the Philippines sooo... Time Zones may be a problem.

Hey, follow student here~

I'd love to do a yaoi on one of these, and I'm not too picky about timing if you get busy for a while.

I usually try to match the amount of words I receive, so 200 words is no sweat. :)

Any of these guys: 2.  3.  5.

I've got some character ideas bubbling up for the roles without the *

Forgot to mention, I live in the Philippines sooo... Time Zones may be a problem.

That's ok! That's only an hour different from where I live :)

Hey, follow student here~

I'd love to do a yaoi on one of these, and I'm not too picky about timing if you get busy for a while.

I usually try to match the amount of words I receive, so 200 words is no sweat. :)

Any of these guys: 2.  3.  5.

I've got some character ideas bubbling up for the roles without the *

Great! PM me? :) we can start discussing!

Hello! :00 I'd love to (try :'')) to have a roleplay with you!!!

I can try to write longer posts, but it's usually difficult because my mind doesn't enjoy functioning properly!! But I'd enjoy giving it a try. 

I usually do MxM, and 4, 9, or 10,

But I'd also be up for coming up w/ something else. I usually enjoy role-playing as weird mythological creatures like selkies, and dragons, but it's up to you!

wwould you mind giving it a try?? or me a chance?? people don't usually tend to stick around, probably because I actttt rEALLY awkward but!!!

Thank you for reading this! I really appreciate it. ;;;;;v;;;;''

<3333

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back