• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom You Said Forever

Max frowned more and quickly pressed the call button getting scared as well once she saw the look in his eyes "Its gonna be okay Ivar, its going to be okay."

Angel rolled his eyes but laughed happily at her moving so he was laying down and she lay between his legs. He kept the TV low and soon he was asleep with her

He frowned just gripping her hand tight as he could still, his doctor eventually making it up to his room to talk to them both. ‘Sorry to keep you guys waiting, I got good news and bad news. Good news is the rest of the damage to your spine is to the bone rather than your spinal cord. You shouldn’t lose any more mobility.., Bad news is there’s not much that we can do about it.... we can get you on a fresh prescription for pain management and get you physio appointments but Im afraid that this is pain that you’re going to have to live with.” He explained. “As for the chest pain and headaches, we’re gonna get you in for a couple more tests this afternoon, see if we can find the source, I’m just concerned about blood clots.” He told them both.

She slept through to the evening and got up with him to head on down to the club house, staying quiet just feeling a little sleepy still and got on the back of his bike yawning big. “You sure your dad said he was okay to have Javi overnight?” She asked him for the hundredth time since he told her he’d organised for them to have the whole night as well

Max took a deep breath and sighed heavily giving a small nod squeezing Ivar's hand some "And will our insurance will cover the medication right? They're not going to pull the shit they did before?" She asked raising an eyebrow at the doctor wanting to make sure he would be as pain free as he could be.

Angel took her to the clubhouse and smiled happily "Promise mamí, he's got him." He said softly giving her a quick kiss before they stepped inside the building

Ivar frowned some when they were told it would depend on what benefits he was being left with in his discharge “It says on his records he’s from Denmark.... this might seem a bit extreme but he’s likely to be better off back over there. They have free health care.” He pointed out but by that point Ivar had stopped responding, just laying there trying to focus on breathing steady, barely able to hold her hand by now.

She nodded and walked in with him, keeping an arm around his waist and kissed his cheek. “You want a beer?” She asked him, heading over to get them a couple drinks, raising an eyebrow as the bar girl shoved them at her while she headed back over to Angel. “Someone’s in a bad mood.”

Max frowned more and gave a heavy sigh. She looked at Ivar when she felt his grip lessen and looked back at the doctor "Something is wrong....please help him!" She said worriedly when Ivar started wheezing badly

Angel shrugged some and pulled her to sit on his lap "She's fine." He murmured before kissing her lovingly and taking the beer from her

Carmen frowned some. “You gonna be honest with me now? She’s been one of your play things?” She asked him. “I’m not pissed but I’d like to know the truth.” She told him.

Ivar grunted feeling like his chest was about to cave in, hearing voices around him but not able to respond and soon blacked out,

Angel shrugged some and gave a nod "Fooled around a few times, she knew it was nothing serious." He murmured taking a swig of his drink letting his hand rest on the curve of her ass "Don't worry about her."

Max whimpered quietly and moved out of the way when a few nurses came in as well to help the doctor

Ivar next woke up the following morning, his fever raging and barely able to see straight, hearing Max’s voice and Lily’s but also hearing Hvitserk and Ubbes voices as well, looking over and seeing max sitting there, grunting in pain and trying to move but there was a tube sticking out the side of his chest and he frowned some just trying to reach for her.

Carmen just nodded some and stayed by his side most of the night, going back up to get them refills a little later and smiled as EZ came over. “Hey there, don’t look at me like that.... we’re working things out alright?” She smiled at him some. “I still wanna know who murdered Jordan... but I need to keep living my life as well.” She told him.

EZ looked at Carmen as she came over to the bar and raised an eyebrow at her "Mhmmm, just be careful. He seems happier though, happier than he has been in a long time." He said quietly chuckling some when he saw Nails pressing herself up on Angel "Looks like you got company."

Max stayed there for the night smiling softly as Ubbe and Hvitserk came in with Lily to see them. Ivar had barely made it through and she was scared to death. She looked over when she heard Ivar grunt and quickly took his hand in hers "I'm here babe, I'm right here."

He frowned watching her some for a minute. “What... what happened?” He mumbled, looking over and trying to reach for Lily wanting her close as well. “I don’t.... he said my back was bad.... I don’t remember.” He slurred out just really out of it.

She nodded. “Good.... ah shit..,, mommas gotta go to work.” She laughed and walked on over slowly, grabbing the girl by her hair and pulling her off to the floor. “You’re gonna listen and you’re gonna listen good.... I hear you and Angel were having some fun recently.... that’s alright, he’s allowed to have fun when he’s not made prior arrangements.,.. but consider this a warning sweetheart. You try and touch him like that again and you won’t have any man round here come within a ten foot radius do I make myself clear?” She questioned her, going to grab their drinks off the bar and took them back over to Angel, plopping down into his lap.

Max gave a small nod and sighed heavily kissing his cheek gently before she explained everything that had happened to him "Ivar they told me about your benefits, I think we should look into different possibilities."

Angel groaned softly watching her tear into Nails. He let his hand grab her ass as she sat with him shaking his head some "Mmm love it when you get sassy like that mamas."

He frowned some and just looked at her confused until Ubbe butted in. “I think maybe we should wait til he’s really with it and more stable before we add stress.” He pointed out to her while Ivar leaned back staring at the walls and struggling to even stay awake still.

Carmen smiled and kissed him gently. “Mmm I’ve missed that.” She giggled, holding him tightly.

Angel groaned some and bit her lip gently kissing her back "You better be careful or I'll have to take you to one of those back rooms." He muttered seductively in her ear

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly "You're right." She murmured squeezing his hand gently "I love you Ivar, its going to be okay." She said softly

Carmen shook her head. “Uh uh. I’m not on any kind of birth control right now and we both know how well the pull out method works. He’s hanging out with your dad right now.” She reminded him.

Ubbe frowned as he fell asleep and he shook his head some. “You need to take him back to Denmark.... the insurance here will mean either you go into debt you can never get out of or he doesn’t get enough care and he dies in the next few years... if you move to Denmark then you could afford to have a normal life the three of you.” He pointed out.

Angel rolled his eyes and chuckled some kissing her gently again "Ugh fine, you drive me insane though." He muttered letting his hand run along her thigh

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly taking Lily into her arms "You're right, we just need to figure it all out on how to get over there." She murmured

He nodded some and passed Lily over to her dad once she got fussy for him, watching her snuggle into his side. “Doc said they’re still worried about him having more blood clots so they’re not gonna let him leave for a few days... I’ll keep Lily at mine. You stay with him.” He told her.

Carmen smiled shaking her head some and just leaned up against him. “That’s my job.” She told him, hanging out with them all until it got late and they left to go pick up Javi and take him home, carmen carrying him up to her room and cradled him close, kissing his head. “My little Prince.” She murmured, “goodnight Angel.” She smiled and took Javi to bed, letting him snuggle in her bed with her for the night. She knew that it wouldn’t be long before he wanted nothing to do with her so she’d grab these moments while she could.

Max gave a small nod and got Lily situated before she hugged Ubbe tightly "Thank you Ubbe, it means so much." She said softly to him

Angel took her to his dad's to get Javi at the end of the night yawning some. He made a move to the spare room and fell onto the bed passing out almost instantly

Ivar woke up in the morning looking over and finding max curled up in a chair and he just rest his head back, trying to get some more sleep, barely remembering anything from the previous night.

Carmen woke up late into the morning frowning initially when Javi wasn’t next to her but she could hear him squealing in the lounge and she made her way out there to find him on the floor with Angel playing together and she just leaned against the doorway watching them tik Angel noticed her.

Max woke up and groaned softly stretching out some before she looked at Ivar seeing him awake at the moment barely watxhing TV "Good morning handsome." She murmured moving to kiss his hands gently

Angel woke up early when he felt little hands on his face chuckling some when he saw Javi there. He got them both ready and laughed some "You're being sneaky now huh?" He murmured before he layed on the floor to play with him. He stayed there for a while before he noticed Carmen and smiled wide waving at her "Hey beautiful."

He frowned some and looked over at her. “Hey... when can I have this tube out?” He mumbled, glancing down at the side of his chest. “It’s really sore.” He told her, gently tugging on her to come closer. “I have another lung collapse?” He asked her quietly.

She smiled going to sit with her boys, watching Javi wriggle to get off his dad and start toddling round the lounge. “You wanna tell daddy what we’re doing today?” She smiled as he squealed and clapped his hands, trying his best to make words but he wasn’t quite there yet. “Say daddy we’re gonna go down and pick out a dog.” She smiled.

Max moved around to his other side and layed with him giving a heavy sigh "They'll run a test today to see if you can handle having it out,yeah it collapsed again." She murmured kissong his cheek softly

Angel chuckled and smiled happily at his son giving a nod "A dog huh? Better make sure its a big mean looking one." He teased before lookong over at Carmen "Gotta make sure its not a girly dog."

She shook her head. “If we got a chihuahua you’d still love it.” She pointed out. “They got a rottie that’s just had pups down at the shelter... you coming with?” She asked him.

He frowned but nodded and watched her. “We can’t afford to live in this country anymore.” He mumbled, rubbing at his face a little.

Angel smiled some "Mmm I'd love to but I gotta get to work, I'll be home later though to meet it." He murmured giving her a quick kiss before he got up to go get ready

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly "I know, I've been talking with Ubbe and we think Denmark would be great for us." She said softly to him kissing his cheek gently

He frowned some and watched her tiredly. “Because I chose to come back instead of be medically discharged in the first place.... they’re cutting my benefits now that I’m leaving. But I’m having to leave because they cut me off from the insurance covering pain management so now I can’t sit at a desk for hours at a time because it feels like my back is going to snap in two.” He mumbled, coughing a little and rest his head back frowning while he held her hand.

She nodded and got up, taking Javi to get him breakfast and to get dressed. “Oh we’re gonna start working on potty training soon.” She reminded Angel as he rushed through the kitchen. “Everything okay?” She frowned seeing the look on his face.

Max gave a heavy sigh and shook her head some "This is complete bullshit." She mumbled before squeezing his hand softly "Its gonna be okay babe, we'll get you out of here and figure out how to get over there." She said softly

Angel gave a nod and frowned grabbing his keys and wallet quickly "Don't know...Bishop called sounded urgent." He mumbled giving her a quick kiss before leaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back