• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom You Said Forever

Max woke up the next morning smiling softly as she watched Ivar sleep peacefully next to her. She had missed sleeping in the same bed as him and waking up by his side.

Angel groaned some as he woke up and walked downstairs his pants hanging low on his hips, hair a mess, and wife beater scrunchingup at his v-line. He smiled though when he heard Javi and saw him toddling around "Mornin...sorry I slept in so late." He murmured moving to sit next to Carmen on the floor.

Carmen looked up and just stared as he walked in, swallowing a little and nodded, not really listening to him, "Uh huh... When did you start working out with EZ?" She asked him, watching Javi try and run over to his Dad, falling into his lap giggling loudly.

Ivar groaned some in his sleep, waking up to roll over and get comfortable again, seeing her awake and frowned some, "Hey...Did I wake you up?" He mumbled, rubbing at his face.

Angel smirked some at her and kissed her cheek gently "Little bit after you left, kept my mind busy. Why? You likin what you see of somethin'?" He teased before turning his attention to Javi smiling wide "Hey there mijo good job!" He said happily as he pulled him into his arms and cuddled him close

Max smiled softly shaking her head a bit "No you didn't." She murmured cupping his cheek gently "How did you sleep?" She asked quietly

Carmen rolled her eyes and just got up, squeezing his shoulder and poured herself some tea, getting the coffee going for him. “You working today? Cause your pops is having Javi for the day. Wanted some grandson time.” She told him.

He frowned and shrugged, moving to get comfortable again just wincing at the pain through his back. “Don’t know that word anymore. Every time I need to movie I wake up.”

Max frowned softly and gave a nod to him "Well would you like some breakfast? I can bring it to you in bed." She said softly trying to cheer him up a bit

Angel shook his head some and let Javi go so that he could toddle around some more "Nah I'm free today. Tomorrow is when I gotta put time in at the yard, got Coco out for a bit." He murmured to her

She nodded, helping him up and shook her head some. “Careful with your hip.” She muttered. “Alright.... you wanna go get breakfast then? New IHOP just outside of town.” She told him. “My treat.” She smiled, lifting Javi up and got him in his high chair to feed him

He shook his head frowning. “I’ll get up.” He mumbled, kissing her cheek, managing to get out of bed and into his chair, running a hand through his hair. “I got work this morning. Just a couple hours for a couple meetings and some paperwork.... but I’ll be home mid afternoon.” He told her quietly. He was no longer aggressive with her in any way but between the pain and the feeling like a burden he was miserable and trying his best to not take it out on anyone else.

Angel smiled some and gave a small nod getting up carefully with her "Mmm I'm good babe promise." He murmured kissing her cheek gently "IHOP huh? I'm down, but its my treat." He said softly to her

Max gave a nod and got up as well "Mmm alright babe, let me know when and I'll come pick you up." She murmured kissing him gently seeing how upset he was in his eyes. She knew he was doing his best to hold everything back "Ivar....are you sure you're okay?" She said softly

He frowned some and pulled her to sit on his lap for a minute, kissing her cheek, "No.... But it's not because of you or Lily.... My girls are keeping me okay for now." He murmured to her, kissing her cheek again and just held onto her until they heard Lily crying in her room.

She nodded, "I won't argue that." She told him, going to get Javi ready once they finished breakfast, taking him over to Felipe's and dropped him off then went back home and let Angel take her on his bike.

Max wrapped her arms around his shoulders as she sat on his lap giving a small nod "Okay, you know you can talk to me right?" She said softly kissing him lovingly before she got up and made her way to Lily when she heard her crying

Angel handed her the old helmet he always kept on hand for her and smiled softly "Here." He murmured before he revved up his bike smiling more as he felt her hands snake around his body. Having her on the back of his bike was definitely something he missed terribly but would never admit.

She rest her chin on his shoulder, holding him tightly and kissed his cheek. Making a fresh start with Angel, already, was making her feel like a teenager again when they first were together and Felipe so strongly disapproved because he was worried she would lead him astray... But then she'd got to know the family and Marisol had adored her and treated her just like her own daughter. She got off once they arrived and took his hand, "You know.... Your mom would be so proud of you Angel." She told him seriously.

Ivar got himself ready for the day after that, saying goodbye to them both once he was leaving and made his way into the office. He wasn't expecting these meetings to go well but after everything that he had put himself through for the military and how much he had lost, he couldn't say he was happy with the settlement that they were offering him

Angel smiled happily as she held him while they rode. He parked once they got to the restaurant and tensed a bit when she mentioned his mother "You think so? Pops said he was proud the other night....I think its the first time he told me that." He murmured quietly

Wendall sat at his desk looking over the paperwork for Ivar giving a heavy sigh while looking up at him "Ivar I'm afraid there is not much else that we can do for you.....if you get out you will loose the direct benefits. Now you can still get things like insurance and discounts, but we will have to ask for the house. I'm afraid only active soldiers can live on base."

"What benefits? My family would be better off financially if I had been killed out there. As of right now, you're telling me I gotta leave base. And go where? The insurance you guys give won't cover any further painkillers. I wish I was addicted but unfortunately, in case the paperowkr missed it, I took three bullets and was paralysed. I am in constant agony to the point I can't work anymore which is why I am being discharged.... And yet I'm being kicked out like an old dog." He spat and took himself out of there once he'd finished signing everything, stopping out in the quiet hallway to catch his breath and try to calm down.

She nodded and smiled "I think she'd be incredibly proud of you... The way you've stepped up for your son is admirable. I know it's taken a while but you got there and you know what? I'm proud of you too." She told him, walking into the restaurant holding his hand and smiling up at him

Max smiled softly as she played with Lily at the house having been finished with work early that day. She was in the dark a bit about Ivar's discharge from the army, all she knew was that he was trying to get out and they were cutting his pain meds.

Angel smiled softly at her and kissed her cheek before they went inside. He would never openly admit it, but it meant the world to him to have the people he loved most proud of him for once.

She smiled and held onto his hand while he got them a table and she sat opposite him, giving his hand a squeeze. “What do you want?” She asked him yawning some.

Ivar made his way home using the taxi stand outside. He’d been far too tired to push himself back and too miserable to get on the bus with other people. Once he got back he made his way through to the backyard and just sat there, trying to calm down as ninjas b as he could but by this point his chest was on fire and it felt like someone was stabbbing his spine,

Angel shrugged a bit as he looked over everything "Well I mean if you're talking about what I want....I wouldn't mind divin' between those legs." He said quietly and smirked at her before licking his lips some as he watched her

Max frowned softly as walked into the kitchen with Lily seeing Ivar out on the back porch hunched over in his chair. She quickly placed Lily in her high chair and rushed out to him "Ivar?!" She asked worriedly crouching infront of him when she heard his wheezing

He groaned in response and quickly grabbed at her hands desperately. “It hurts.” He managed to get out, gripping her hands super tight and buried his face into her shoulder, starting to pass out by now and after another minute, dropped forward out of his chair blacked out.

Carmen raised an eyebrow and shook her head. “You’re awful Angel.” She told him, rolling her eyes a little. “So how much does this woman want you in the kids life?” She asked him.

Max went wide eyed as she felt him go limp and fall forward against her. She quickly dialed 911 asking for an ambulance quickly while she tried to get him off of her so she could help him.

Angel laughed some and blew her a kiss"You love me." He murmured but frowned some when she mentioned Adelita "Honestly? I've got no fucking clue. I want to be there but she is wrapped up in her shit and is barely speaking with me at the moment." He mumbled running his hands over his face and groaning some

By the time the ambulance arrived he was hardly breathing at all anymore and despite their efforts wasn’t regaining consciousness, “Ma’am what happened?” They asked her, trying to get him a little more stable for transport and keep a close eye on him.

She nodded as she listened to him a little. “Alright. That’s not necessarily a bad thing. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want you to go round making babies that you never look after... however, in her case, if she doesn’t tell anyone you’re the father, it makes life safer for you and everyone you care about.” She told him, ordering once the waitress arrived.

Max moved away once the medics came and took deep breaths watching them "I don't know! He went to work, I was going to feed our daughter and I found him in the backyard hunched over. I didn't even know that he had come home yet." She explained before she rushed inside to consule a screaming Lily

Angel gave a nod and sighed heavily "She told me that my identity would remain a secret, I'm honestly surprised she decided to keep the kid. She's so wrapped up in her cause, a child would get in the way." He mumbled

Lily saw her dad out the window once she’d been picked up and frowned crying more as she reached for him “Dady!” She sobbed watching them move him onto a stretcher, holding onto her mom super tight and cried into her shoulder. “Mommy!”

One of them came in to let her know they were taking him down there and they could follow but they couldn’t go in the back of the ambulance.

She nodded some, reaching over and taking his hand in hers, giving it a squeeze. “We’ll work through it alright?” She murmured.

Max thanked the nurse while she did her best to calm Lily down "Shh baby I know I know. Its okay." She said in a soothing way before she called Ubbe hoping he his wife could look after Lily since her father was too far away "Ubbe? Hey I need a huge favor. Ivar is going to the hospital, can you watch Lily?"

Angel gave her a toothless smile and nodded softly giving her hand a squeeze "Yeah we will." He said softly

Once they’d eaten and headed back home she got into some comfy shorts and one of his old T-shirt’s he’d left there last time he’d stayed, going to curl up on the couch with him and staying quiet, entirly worn out lately.

By the time she’d got there he was set up in his own room on a few different monitors and looked over at her exhausted, opening and closing his fist in an attempt to reach for her. “More damage from shrapnel that was forgotten.” He mumbled tiredly. “My head hurts.” He frowned some.

Max sat next to him as she got into his room holding his hand gently "Ivar you only get this way when you get severly stressed, whats wrong?" She asked quietly

Clayton wrapped an arm around her lettimg his hand rest on her ass smiling some as he relaxed with her "Would you believe me if I said this is what I missed most? Aside from sharing the same bed with you." He murmured softly

Carmen smiled, shaking her head some, "Mmm.... I certainly have.... I don't miss sharing a bed papi, you snore so bad and you move around so much." She reminded him, kissing his cheek, pulling one of the blankets over them, "I'm enjoying the freedom from a baby and I'm taking a nap, you can stay there or you can get up but I'm falling asleep on you and so help me if you wake me up, I'll kill you in tyour sleep." She warned him, starting to drift off, curled up to him.

He frowned some, gripping at her hand and shut his eyes as he started feeling lightheaded, "Explain... later." He managed to get out, gripping at her hand tight as he could, struggling to breathe at all andlooked up at her scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back