• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom You Said Forever

Angel nodded some giving a small nod "Yeah that sounds good, I'll make sure you're both safe." He promised

Max frowned more and gave a heavy sigh "It was Bill...he got pissed off about Ivar trying to tell me to come back to him. He assaulted him at work and has been suspended." She explained frowning as she watched them wheel him out and to the OR "Where are you taking him?" She asked the nurse

Ubbe frowned some, listening to her, just about hearing they were taking him for a chest x-ray then sighed some, "Max. Go home to Ivar's place or my parents' house. Ivar's key is kept in it's usual place. I don't want you or Lily getting hurt." He told her gently. "I'm sure Ivar will be fine." He tried to coax.

Carmen nodded and thanked him as they pulled into the scrap yard, getting out and frowning at him, "Angel why are you limping?" She asked him while they were getting the bags out the trunk. He didn't usually walk like that.

Max sighed softly and gave a small nod "Alright...oh Ubbe, I'm sorry about your mother. I haven't been able to tell you or your brothers." She said softly before she hung up and went to Ivar's place to spend the night

Angel frowned some and chuckled a bit "Run gone bad, took a bullet to the hip and fell off my bike." He mumbled as he continued to walk with her "Somedays its worse than others." He explained before he started to carry the big things into their largest apartment room.

Carmen frowned and slapped him upside the head. “Pendejo. Why didn’t you or EZ tell me?” She muttered shaking her head. “Is the bullet out?” She questioned him, grabbing the bags off of him and shaking her head some.

His doctor called her later that evening sighing a little. “Ms Lothbrok. Your husband is in recovery now and with a little luck he will recover quickly. He ran into complications earlier because the beating and the cracked ribs, dislodged a large piece of shrapnel he still had in him from the explosion. It was causing a lot of internal bleeding but it’s been fixed, we’re keeping a close eye on him but he should be safe to go home tomorrow evening long as he remains stable.” He told her

Angel sighed some and gave a nod "Happened a while ago, I didn't think you'd want to know." He said truthfully to her before he got the last bag in for her

Max answered her phone when she heard it ring giving a sigh of relief when the doctor said he should be okay "Thank you so much sir, I'll be there in the morning." She said softly before she hung up

Carmen shook her head and looked up at him, "I might have left you.... But Angel you've been a part of my life since we were kids.... I hope you know that I will never stop caring or worrying about you." She told him seriously, "You will always be family to me." She promised and squeezed his arm, taking the things to her room then headed out to the front again and smiled seeing Javi was having a great time being passed around and cuddled, "Oh baby, you gettin' all the attention mijo?" She murmured, taking him off of Creeper and cuddled him close, turning when she heard Angel clear his throat and saw he was standing awkwardly, "You wanna go see your daddy?" She asked him.

EZ smiled watching Angel hold his kid finally, "Hey, pops wants all of us over for dinner. Max is gonna be there with Lily.... The cousins can finally meet." He smiled some, "Come on, Carmen can we take your car? It's easier to leave the seat in it." He pointed out and nodded when she agreed, taking Angel and Carmen out of there with Javi, getting them all ready to head over to Felipe's house, getting there just after Max and smiled some, "Oh there's the prettiest niece in all the world.... How's Ivar doing?" He asked her, having been on the phone with her a bit more during the day

Angel gave her a small smile and nodded some "Guess you got a point." He murmured softly and watched his son being passed from member to member. He cleared his throat some and took his son into his arms giving a small smile as he bounced him a bit. He walked with them both Carmen's car and helped her place him in the carseat refusing to leave his side for the time being.

Max smiled wide at EZ and Carmen as they came through laughing lightly at Lily immediately made grabby hands for EZ "Hey EZ...he is okay for now, they said he should be home tomorrow if everything goes well." She murmured handing Lily to him before she hugged Carmen tightly "Carmen! Its been too long." She murmured before she pulled away some "I want to talk to you later okay? Just us two."

Carmen just nodded a little "Alright.... EZ.... When are we gonna get the middle child to have kids? Stop being a tio and start being a papa." She teased him a little, looking over at Angel as he carried Javi around like a security blanket. "I'm not about to snatch him away from you... You don't have to squish him." she promised, going to say hi to Felipe, starting to regret agreeing to this, just wanting to be on her own in the clubhouse room right now.

EZ smiled some, going to sit with Max on the couch "What are you tryna talk to her about?" He asked as he bounced Lily on his knee, "Cause her fiancé was shot and killed yesterday... I don't think she wants to do much talking." He explained.

Max frowned softly as she sat with EZ and gave a small nod "I was going to apologize, for the things I said to Angel. Maybe thats a conversation for another time." She murmured smiling as Lily squealed loudly up at him "Oh she missed her Tío."

Angel looked over at her smiling some "Sorry." He murmured bouncing Javi gently and smiled as he gurgled at him putting his hands to his face "Hi there....I'm your dad." He whispered before looking at Carmen again giving her a small smile

Carmen went to help Felipe with dinner for a little bit then retreated to the boys' old room for a lie down, leaving Felipe alone until he saw his eldest come in, "So you changed your mind about being a father?" He asked him.

EZ smiled and cuddled her close just letting her babble to him, "So what\s goin' on with you and Ivar then?" He asked her curiously.

Angel went into the kitchen to grab a beer for himself and EZ while Max bonded with her nephew giving a heavy sigh when he heard his father's question "Yeah...I did." He muttered running a hand over his face knowing he was probably in for some lecture.

Max smiled softly taking Javi off Angel so he could get some drinks and smiled wide noticing how Lily tried to interact with her cousin "I'm not sure in all honesty. He wants me back, but right now we haven't fully discussed it. I want to be with him but right now I think we need to take things slow." She explained

Felipe nodded and looked back at the dinner "I'm proud of you. It's not an easy thing to be a dad.... But you've stepped up for your son." He told him.

EZ nodded and smiled tiredly, "You can't stay at that house with Bill... Not after what happened... When you need to go get your stuff let me know and I'll take you." He assured her, smiling some as the babies both started getting sleepy and they moved them to the travel cot Felipe still had in the lounge from the last time he'd had Javi over for a day

Angel gave a small nod and felt his heart swell when he heard his dad say he was proud of him for once. He sipped his beer and gave another nod "Yeah, he needs me...I see that now." He murmured

Max gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Might have you and Angel both help me out, just in case." She murmured before helping him get the babies in the playpen.

-3 months-
Carmen smiled as she watched Javi grabbing the attention of the club as per usual lately. He'd taken his first steps last night and was now proudly showing off his walking in front of everyone. She'd facetimed Angel immediately when it happened but she had yet to see him that morning. They were getting on well again and he'd really stepped up to be a father and she was starting to think about them being a family again. If he ever wanted that.

Ivar made his way through the living room and into the kitchen frowning some, "Hey, you didn't wake me up?" He mumbled, going over to Lily's high chair and kissed her cheek, "Godmorgen Prinsesse." He murmured, going over to Max as well. They weren't sleeping in the same bed yet but he was just glad to have her home at least and be working on their issues together finally

Max sat in the kitchen feeding Lily her breakfast giving Ivar a small smile as he came into the room "I wanted you to get your rest, you need it." She murmured kissing his cheek gently as he sat down "There are some eggs on the stove, and that turkey bacon you like." She murmured softly. They had been taking things really slow at the moment but she was okay with it. She wanted to make sure everything was worked out between the two of them for the most part before they moved forward.

Angel sighed softly as he sat outside sitting on his bike before he went inside. He ran a hand over his hair taking the last drag of his cigarette before putting it out. He needed to talk with Carmen and he had no idea how she would take it. He was scared it might make her run off but he knew he couldn't keep it from her. They were doing so well though and he was finally thinking he might have a chance to have her back as his woman. He walked into the clubhouse and smiled widely feeling him mood lift immediately seeing his son toddling along and falling into his mother's arms.

Carmen smiled as he screamed with excitement, "Oh mijo look who's here." She smiled, lifting him up and carried him over to Angel, "Outside.... Bish is in a bad mood." She told him, taking him back out the front and passed Javi over, "He's been running around all morning." She smiled at her boys.

Ivar just nodded and rubbed at his face. She was right as always. He hadn't been sleeping well for months now and it was starting to wear him down some. His hips were in constant pain and he was trying to sort out all his finances through the military and his benefits but they weren't as much as he needed right now. "You sleep okay?" He asked her, going to make himself a plate, much better now at navigating balancing things so he could be at least a little more back to independent

Max gave a small smile and nodded softly "Yeah I did, how about you? I heard you yelling last night." She murmured while she finished feeding Lily frowning as she noticed him wince in pain "Ivar? Are you hurting?" She asked softly as she went over to him.

Angel smiled happily and took Javi into his arms "Hey there mijo." He murmured kissing his head before he walked back out with her giving a small nod "I saw when I walked in, he is getting so big." He said before giving a heavy sigh "I gotta talk with you Carmen....just please don't leave." He said giving her a bit of a pleading look

He nodded some, "Must've had a bad dream.." He mumbled, gritting his teeth momentarily as pain shot up his right side, frowning some as he looked over at her frowning some, and just nodded "They stopped my painkillers.... Told me I was getting addicted." He muttered. It was far from the truth. He'd only ever taken them if he needed them "Just another bullshit excuse for cutting my benefits one by one til I have to leave base." He mumbled, moving back over to the table.

She sat down, lighting a cigarette while Angel had Javi and just nodded "Okay... Hit me with it." She muttered. She had been somewhat expecting this with the way he'd been acting the past couple weeks but she didn't know what was going on with him at all.

Max frowned more and sighed softly "We'll figure something out okay? I'm sure we can find something for the pain." She said softly helping him to the table kissing his cheek as he sat down smiling as Lily squealed happily while munching on her cereal puffs

Angel gave a heavy sigh and bounced Javi gently on his leg "Um...you know how I said I had this fling? I saw her on our last run...she's pregnant with my kid. I wrapped it up, must've fucking broke." He muttered shaking his head some "Its a whole fucking mess Carmen. I want to be there for the kid, I can't pull the shit I did with you again." He explained quietly

She frowned as she listened to him, staying quiet for a minute "Angel.... I'm not mad... We weren't together... we aren't together... Before you do anything you make sure that kid is actually yours..... who is she?" She asked him and frowned when he told her it was Adelita, getting up and took Javi from him, taking him inside and passed him to the new prospect "Watch him and if you drop him I'll kill you." she told him before going back outside and smacked angel around the head "You fucking crazy?! Do you understand the shit that you have put on you and your family now?! That includes me and Javi.... There are so many people who are out to get her and you get her knocked up?! Pinche pendejo!" she spat at him

Ivar nodded frowning some, just watching Lily with a smile, "Lucky thing looks more like her mother every day." He murmured, "You wanna take her to the park?" He asked her, eating breakfast a little quickly

Angel frowned more and gave a heavy sigh "Its Adelita...." he muttered frowning as she took Javi back inside. He groaned loud when he felt her hand collide with the back of his head "I'm sorry alright? I was just...shit Carmen I didn't mean to out you or Javi in harm. I can promise she won't come for you though, honest." He said before running a hand over his face again

Max smiled softly shaking her head some "No denying she is yours though, she has the Lothbrok eyes without a doubt." She murmured happily to him before giving a small nod "The park sounds nice, you think you'll be able to handle her tomorrow? I've got a shoot to go to."

She grit her teeth and frowned. “I don’t think she would but you know who definitely would? Any motherfucker who is after her! If they find out you knocked her up guess where they’re going first.... to your son.” She spat at him.

Ivar nodded and stretched his arms out. “Yeah I got her. She’s always a good girl for daddy.” He smiled as he looked over at her, getting g to the sink and throwing the plate in them went to get dressed and ready to
Go

Angel sighed heavily and nodded some "I know damn it! I didn't fucking plan for this to happen!" He yelled taking a deep breath trying to wrap his head around everything still

Max laughed lightly but smiled more "Thats good to hear." She murmured before she got up and went to get Lily ready for the day along with herself.

She glared at him shaking her head. “And what happens if we get back together?! You put everyone at risk Angel. For a piece of ass and one good night.” She muttered walking away shaking her head and grabbed Javi, taking him to her car to get out of there for a bit.

He was ready before them and waited down by the front door, taking Lily so she could sit on his lap while they made their way down there. “Oh.... don’t look now... it’s the officers wives.” He chuckled some. Even before they had a daughter the women on base had looked down at Max and he’d done everything he could to change that but in the end they’d just avoided them.

Angel frowned more and took a deep breath wanting to stop her from leaving but he knew it was useless. He went inside after and got a few drinks before heading home to just be by himself until he could possibly call her.

Max rolled her eyes some at the woman but stood proudly by her man and daughter. When they had first moved to base all she wanted was to fit in with them. She wanted to be the good army wife for Ivar, she learned real quick though that no matter how hard she tried they'd always see her as hood rat. She stopped caring soon enough and just went on like normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back