• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom You Said Forever

Carmen walked around the tables at the club to get back over to Angel and get him his beer, waving to a couple of the girls who'd just arrived and smiled, going to sit with her man though while he was at a fire pit with Coco and Gilly as per usual, "Here you go baby." She smiled, sitting with him and passed him the bottle, laying her arm around his shoulders. He'd been gone for a week and all she wanted to do was get him home and into their bed then have a bath with him and relax but Bishop had insisted on having some stupid party for a new alliance they made and she was a little grumpy about it to say the least.

Ivar had been pissed off from the moment he got home after work and Max had told him they had a party at her brother's yard. He hated being there and he hated the way people there spoke to him but he'd only been home a week from his second deployment and he wasn't ready to be home alone without her all night yet. "Hurry up! I wanna get there early so we can leave early. I wish you'd stop agreeing to go to these." He snapped at her, shaking his head as she got her shoes on

Last edited:
Angel sat outside at the fire pit talking with his brothers having a grand time. Their new alliance was secured and they soon would be taking their deals further north. It had taken a while but he was hoping with him securing this deal he might get some kind of promotion and or get to help spear head this deal and work first hand making the alliance work. He smiled happily seeing his old lady come out to them and sit on his lap "Mmm hey mamí, thank you." He murmured taking the beer bottle from her and taking a swig. He eyed her up and down smirking some as he took her in "You're lookin damn good girl...you get all dolled up for me?" He teased letting his hand fall to her ass and give it a squeeze.

Max rolled her eyes and gave a small smile to her husband as she grabbed her bag "Come on grumpy pants, we only have to stay an hour or so and say hello." She explained before she gave him a quick peck on the lips and made her way to the car. She and Ivar had been together since their junior year of highschool, he had been the forgein exchange military brat and she was just the biker's sister. How they met she couldn't fully remember, but she knew he was the only one for her. They had gotten married young, right before his first deployment not wantint to waste any kind of time with the uncertainty of him coming back. War had changed him though, the once loving and affectionate man she had fallen in love with was becoming colder as time went by. He had always been a bit stand offish, kept to himself a lot but with her he had let his guard down and shown her his loving side. A side only her and his mother ever saw. Some days were worse than others when it came to his temper and she just hoped it would soon calm down like it had the last time once he had been home for a while.

Carmen rolled her eyes and just leaned up against him. “No I did it for the nomads... leaving you for one of them.” She muttered and just watched him some. “I missed you.... but I thought we would be home tonight.” She reminded him and just stayed close. She didn’t trust half the women there who were floating from man to man and as much as she did trust Angel, not when he was getting caught up in being drunk at a club party. Otherwise she would have still been at home in her pjs.

he frowned some and just followed her out to the car. “Whatever. Let’s just make this wuick. I only have the one day off tomorrow I don’t wanna waste it st a party I don’t wanna go to.” He grumbled, drivin them down there and seeing everything already in full swing, getting out with her and slipped his arm around her shoulders, heading through the gates and to get a drink, just following her to wherever she wanted to sit.

It was Clay's turn to roll his eyes at her comments but he still kept a smile on his face "I gotta stay for Bish babe....look if everything goes well I might be getting a bigger cut because of this. I gotta keep face, but we can try to get away soon okay?" He murmured giving her cheek a peck before he smiled seeing his sister walk over "Maxxie!"

Max wrapped her arms around his torso and pecked his cheek as they walked towards her eldest brother. This had been her family ever since he had joined after their mother died, she knew Ivar hated having to come to these things because they always picked at him, I mean she did pick a military white man for her husband but her brother knew she was in love thats why he allowed it. She waved and smiled wide when she heard her brother's voice "Angel!!" She said happily before she ran over and gave both him and Carmen a hug

carmen sighed some but just grumbled a bit and stayed close to him, looking up when she heard Max’s voice and smiled a little but waited til she moved away to stand up, going to get EZ a beer seeing him sat alone by his trailer, sitting to join him. “How’s my favorite Reyes?” She asked smiling tiredly at him.

Ivar sighed some but watching max be happy made him happy. He loved his wife more than anything. He just didn’t know what to do with himself anymore and it often came out in the wrong way towards her. “Hey everyone.” He smiled and sat down, pulling her to his lap

EZ looked over at Carmen as she came in "Hey there Carmen...I'm doing alright. How are you? Angel being good to you?" He asked softly as he sipped at his beer before he pulled a shirt on

Max smiles happily as she sat on Ivar's lap rolling her eyes when she heard Angel's remarks to him "Shut up Angel." She murmured before cudding Ivar some

Angel smirked some at Ivar and sipped his beer again "Hey there white boy how you doin?" He asked raising an eyebrow

She smiled tiredly and nodded, leaning against the wall. “He is. Your sister is here with Ivar.” She mumbled and gave his shoulder a squeeze, heading back out to find Angel. She loved him to death but at the moment she was in such a rut with everything and she was miserable but he seemed to be completely oblivious to it.

He frowned some just holding max closer. “Skide røvhul.” He muttered shaking his head, rolling his eyes when the yelling started. They’d never liked him and he wasn’t expecting them to start now.

EZ gave a small nod and smiled some "Oh good, I haven't seen her in a bit." He murmured before they walked out rolling his eyes seeing them already start to yell

Max frowned and placed a hand on Ivar's chest to get him to calm down "Don't worry about them babe." She said softly before she noticed his empty drink "You want me to get you another drink?"

Angel shook his head some "Uh uh don't start with that european shit again man, best speak english around here." He said warningly to his brother in law. Looking over at Carmen as she came over "Hey babe, come here."

“No. I don’t want another goddamn drink. I’m driving us home. I’m not gonna drive us home drunk.” He snapped at her, just filled with anger and frustration and not knowing where to aim it. “What I want is to go home. Fucking better yet let’s go to Denmark. Get posted there and we won’t have to deal with this shit anymore.” He spat, getting up and storming off back in the direction of the car.

carmen frowned as she listened to them and just held onto Angel, not saying a word until she saw the guy storm off. “Well that went well.... you want a refill baby?” She asked Angel as she cracked open her own beer, ready to pass it to him, kissing his cheek.

Max frowned as he got up and caused her to stumble back as she was taken off of his lap "Goddamn Angel, can't you ever just be fucking be nice to him for once?!'" She hissed at him before she ran after Ivar. She sighed heavily and frowned as she saw him leaning against the car "Let me drive.....we can home and watch TV." She murmured before giving him a quick kiss

Angel rolled his eyes at his dramatics and shook his head some "Dude needs to take a chill pill." He murmured before he held Carmen close peppering kisses up her arm, shoulder, and neck "Mmm no what I really want is some of you." He growled in her ear

Carmen smiled and pulled his face closer. “Mmm.... not here though. That’s why I wanted you to come home. Cause then I could tie you to the bed... make you watch while I get myself off. No touching rules...” she trailed off and kissed his cheek. “I love you though.... I don’t know why she puts up with that.” She mumbled.

he lit up a cigarette and just watched her. “I don’t know why you didn’t just suggest that in the first place.” He mumbled, pulling her in close. “I just want to be home with my wife.... I only got a couple Months before my next deployment. I don’t wanna waste it here.” He mumbled.

Angel groaned and gripped her ass some holding her close "Keep talking to me like that and we will definitely be out of here in no time." He murmured and frowned a bit at the mention of his sister "She swears he its just bad when he gets back from duty."

Max sighed softly and kissed him lovingly after he stomped out his cigarette "You really think they'll send you back so soon?" She asked softly running her fingers through his buzz cut keeping herself close to him

He frowned and nodded. “We’ve been told as much sweetheart. This is more of a leave than it is coming home.” He mumbled just holding her close and swaying with her. “Let’s get home.” He muttered.

she smiled tiredly and watched him, “uh huh.... I’d never give you a chance to talk to me like that.... and you know it. She’s given him too much leeway... come on, let’s go home baby, I got a little something waiting for you.” She murmured and kissed his chin just wanting privacy with him again. Angel at the club was one thing but Angel when she had him at home, away from everyone else was her favorite person in the world.

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly before she got into the car before driving home with him. She quickly took him inside and kept close to him kissing him lovingly "You know you've been gone for nearly a year and I have been missing your touch." She mumbled against his lips

Angel grunted some and gave a nod "I promised to stay out of their relationship once she got married, that is her life." He mumbled sighing some before he smirked some getting up quickly with her and running her to his bike "Come on then Mamí." He murmured before he roared off with her and quickly got home

Carmen smiled and followed him to his bike, holding him tight the whole way home and soon as they were in the garage she got him inside and up to their bedroom, quickly getting down to business with him. Once they were out of energy for the night she got up, going to run a bath while she sat on the edge and waited quietly for him, feeling hands on her shoulders after a few minutes and smiled. “Mmm, so what’s this about you making more money?” She asked him curiously.

He just nodded and kept her close, not making another move though and stayed leant up against the wall keeping her tight against him “not tonight love... please.” He murmured kissing her head and eventually moving away and going to get changed and ready for bed

Max pouted softly but nodded and let him go up to bed before she made sure the house was locked up for the night. She sighed softly as she got ready for bed and climbed in to lay next to him "I love you." She whispered before vuddling close to him

Angel lay there with her after a couple of rounds truely spent by this point and getting his breathing in line. He smiled some as he saw her get the bath ready and soon joined her rubbing her shoulders gently "New alliance q bit further north, I'm the one who convinced them to agree. Just hoping Bish sees that and if this goes well we'll be getting more revenue coming in." He explained quietly to her. He knew most of the guys kept the vlub affairs secret from their old ladies but for the most part Angel was open with Carmen unless it would put her in danger.

She nodded yawning a little and kissed his cheek, getting in once the water was hot enough. “Enough extra revenue for a baby?” She asked him hopefully. She was desperate for them to start a family and she was getting a little sick and tired of the word no.

he frowned some not saying a word back and just tried to get some kind of sleep without nightmares but he couldn’t stop them. He’d not told max a word of this yet but he was too worried that she would think he was crazy and leave him.

Angel got in with her once the water was at the right temperature and frowned some at the mention of a baby "Maybe....I'm not sure." He murmured sighing softly. She was starting to want a family more and more lately but he was honestly scared to make take that step. He was scared to be a father thinking he would be terrible about it

Max gave a small sigh and soon fell asleep with him only to wake up when she heard him yelling in his sleep. She frowned and placed a hand on his chest frowning as he whimpered quietly "Ivar? Ivar its okay, its okay." She whispered trying to calm him while he slept

She frowned some. “But even if it is you’re not gonna say yea to us starting a family.... you’re gonna say not yet. I’m sick and tired of hearing not yet.” She snapped a little and turned to look at him better.

Alex frowned some and woke up panting some, seeing max looking concerned so he just got up and brushed it off, going to get himself some water, staying downstairs and staring at the floor while he drank from the glass.

Max went down to him after about 15 minutes and frowned softly "Ivar? Babe are you okay?" She asked quietly as she made her way into the kitchen finding him staring at the floor with a glass of water in hand

Angel moved her to straddle him and gave a heavy sigh "You really think I would make a good father Carm? You really think this is the life for a child? Being near this club, near what we do?" He asked her in a soft but serious voice

She frowned and cupped his face nodding “Angel... you would make the best father. I promise.” She murmured, “They wouldn’t have to be near it all the time.... god knows I could go get a job somewhere else and not come to the parties unless we had a sitter... I don’t want a kid just to have a kid ... I want a family with you Angel.” She tried to explain to him.

He eventually looked up and frowned. “Yeah. Sorry.... I got distracted.” He mumbled, pulling her in close and kissing her head before he flicked the lights off and followed her back up to their room, holding her pressed against him once they wrrr back in bed.

Angel gave a heavy sigh but nodded softly kissing her gently "I'll give it an honest thought okay? Not a no but a definite maybe." He said softly to her pushing some hair behind her ear and kissing her lovingly again

Max held him close and kissed his cheek gently as she started to drift off still worried sick about him.

She frowned and kissed him back. “Then here’s something to consider in those thoughts.... if the answer is no... then we have run our course.” She told him seriously, kissing him again then got out the tub and dried off, going to get into pjs then lay in bed.

He woke up early in the morning and groaned a little hearing banging on the front door, getting up and frowned not seeing max there at all, eventually finding her downstairs with the door wide open and her younger brother on the other side. “What the hell is he doing here this early?” He grumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back