• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom You Said Forever

Carmen grit her teeth, shoving him off "I will answer your questions but you ever lay a finger on me again and I'll cut your dick off. Your bitch can watch too." she spat him, not caring that the club was watching them. For one she would never forgive Emily for what she had done to EZ when he went inside but she wasn't scared of Miguel either.

EZ smirked, watching her some, coughing a little to cover the laugh that came out but he made sure he was in there with her while she spoke to Miguel, taking her straight home as promised afterwards and went inside with her to talk to Angel, "Hey... You'll be proud of her. Threatend to cut Galindo's dick off." He chuckled, frowning as he saw their sister still on the couch where she'd been earlier "You talk to her?"

Angel looked over at EZ and Carmen as they came in and frowned some "What the hell did Miguel need?" He said angrily but soom calmed when EZ assured him it was alright and smirked some when he told him about what Carmen had said "Thats my girl." He murmured before he sighed looking over at Max "Yeah I did, not sure if she listened but if it doesn't show any change by the end of the week I'll talk with her again."

Max looked over at EZ and Carmen briefly before she gave a heavy sigh. She got up and followed Carmen to her room knocking on the door "Carmen?" She asked softly giving a small smile as she opened the door "Hey um.....Angel talked with me earlier and I just...I'm sorry. I'm in this terrible head space right now and I didn't realize how bad of a guest I was being." She said softly before she stuck her hand out giving her a bit of cash "I get paid in a few days but take that for now, I'll start buying groceries and helping more with whatever is needed." She said softly before she went to clean up her mess and go to lay down

Carmen smiled tiredly and thanked her, waiting til Angel came up and she wandered over, slipping her arms around his waist. “I couldn’t answer half the stuff he wanted anyway.” She muttered, kissing his chin. “You have a good chat with her?” She asked him quietly, swaying with him gently

Ubbe parked up outside the house he thought it was, hoping the bike in the driveway was the one belonging to Max’s brother, going up to knock on the door and sighed heavily when she opened. “Oh thank god. I didn’t really feel like going door to door. We need to talk.” He told her quietly.

Angel gave a nod and frowned a bit as he held her close "I don't like that they spoke to you without me there but as long as you're okay." He murmured kissing the top of her head gently "Yeah I did, just hope she actually listened. If she didn't I'll be talking with her again." He muttered with a heavy sigh

Max heard a knock at the door after EZ had left and frowned some wondering who would be there. She looked out the peep hole and quickly opened the door seeing Ubbe there "Ubbe!" She said hugging him tight "What are you doing here?" She asked while closing the door

She nodded and smiled a little "Oh I meant it when I told him I'd chop his dick off... Don't think he liked me yelling that in front of everyone but he's an asshole... And so is Emily. I will never be okay with what she did to your brother." She muttered, "You wanna get pizza?" She asked him quietly.

He frowned some and stepped inside with her "Hey, we need to talk real quick." He muttered "I know that you aren't together anymore but I thought you should know that he tried to kill himself last night." He told her quietly. "He tried to overdose on his painkillers and drink. our mother found him when she went to check on him... He's okay but he's being sent to a clinic. To try and help him adjust better." He told her quietly

Angel gave a hearty laugh before he hugged her close "You know I love you right? Damn I wish I could have been there to hear it." He said before lettinf her go "Yeah pizza sounds good actually." He murmured before kissing her cheek

Max frowned and took a shaky breath giving a small nod "Oh um....well I'm glad he is okay. Hopefully the clinic helps him." She said quietly rubbing her arm as she stood with him. She didn't fully know how to react to the news he had just given her. Should she be upset? Indifferent? She was so confused at the moment that all she could do was stay silent.

Carmen smiled tiredly and nodded "Good... I was thinking maybe tonight we could take a crack at trying to add a mini Reyes to this house." She smiled, pecking his lips and moved away from him to go order the food.

Ubbe frowned some "We hope so.... I came to tell you because you deserve to know and no doubt you'll here it from the other wives off the base soon enough. Word travels fast... I didn't want you to hear it in the wrong context and feel any guilt... He's pushed himself to this point and he's gonna have to pull himself out of it.

Angel frowned some and gave a small nod "Yeah sounds good." He murmured to her while she left. He usually would have no second thoughts but he couldn't help but hear his sister's words of how none of them should be parents ring through his ears.

Max gave a nod and walked him to the door "Thank you for letting me know Ubbe. I'll um, see you around I guess." She murmured before giving him a quick hug and letting him leave right as Carmen came out.

She smiled some going to get a drink, raising an eyebrow at the man walking out of her house. “Who was the white dude?” She muttered, grabbing a soda

Max sighed heavily and went to make herself a drink as well "My ex- brother in law. He is Ivar's eldest full brother. I was closest to him." She explained before taking another deep breath "He tried to kill himself.....thats why he was here...to tell me before I found out from someone else."

She frowned some but nodded. “Fair enough. He’s pretty fucked up though. It’s not surprising.” She muttered, heading back up to Angel, smiling as she found him laying in bed with his boots still on, “You gone take a nap baby?” She asked him, rubbing his back gently, moving to straddle his hips and gently massage his shoulders.

Angel groaned softly as she started to massage his shoulders and gave a small nod "Max is pregnant..." he muttered running a hand over his face as he finally took off his boots relaxing under her touch before kissing her cheek gently still in his head about everything.

Carmen spent the next couple of months trying to get started on a family with Angel and especially with Max staying at their dads for a little bit she was getting excited to start the next chapter but every time they got a chance she noticed Angel pulling away. He was meant to be home an hour ago but soon as she had mentioned wanting to try for kids he had stopped responding to her texts and now she was in the kitchen, furious and waiting for him to get home, finally hearing the front door go but made no move to go see him.

Bill sat waiting outside the house for max to come out, leaning up against his car. He’d been seeing Max for about a month now after bumping into her at the grocery store and he always looked forward to spending time with her, always wanted to talk to her. He was falling hard

Angel sighed heavily as he got home tried of riding around on his bike. Carmen had really been trying to try for a family again and since Max was getting farther along it was getting worse. He didn't kmow how to tell her he didn't want a kid anymore. After a lot of thought he knew he wasn't ready for this and he shouldn't be a father.

Max walked outside of her father's house giving a small smile as she waved at Bill. She had met him at the grocery store and after a lot of contimplation she finally gave in and agreed to a date. The past month had been great for her, the pregnancy was going along well and she hadn't heard from Ivar at all. Bill was such a sweet guy and she was havimg a great time but she was still worried to fall hard for someone again

She eventually looked up when she heard him speak and just grit her teeth. “Where the fuck have you been? You promised me you’d be home an hour ago... and not just that, every time I tell you let’s get to work on having this kid, you walk away or you change the subject so before I stick you with a knife you’re gonna tell me what the fuck is going on? You cheating on me?” She questioned him.

he frowned some and just shook his head. “Why you so beautiful?” He asked her, kissing her cheek and got into the car with her. “So... what do we want for lunch today?” He asked her as they were getting lunch then seeing a movie.

Angel sighed heavily as he locked the door "Babe I'm home." He murmured frowning as he walked into the kitchen going wide eyed when she pointed a knife at him "Shit babe! No! put the knife down! I'm not fucking cheating!" He yelled taking a deep breath and running a hand over his face "I don't want a kid! Okay! I can't.....I can't fucking do it!" He admits

Max blushed lightly and smiled more getting in the car with him "Mmm Italian sounds really good." She murmured softly to him sighing happily "How has your day been?" She asked biting her lip softly watching him

She frowned and put it down, stepping forward to him. “You wanna run that by me again?! You changed your mind?! And you were just gonna keep pretending?! Til when? When I finally got pregnant?!” She snapped at him. “Why? Why the fuck have you changed your mind? Cause you know that this is a deal breaker. You understand that if you really don’t want kids now then I’m gone?!”

Bill smiled some, holding her hand while he drove. “Alright. Italian it is. Long morning. Work was slow but I’m all yours for the rest of the day.” He told her quietly. He was still army but not on active duty and he never would be.

Angel frowned more and took a deep breath sitting down some "I know....I just...my sister said we shouldn't be parents. None of us Reyes children. Seeing my dad too it just, babe I can't be a dad." He said reaching for her hand but frowned as she slapped him hard across the face "Babe come on! Don't be like this! It doesn't have to be this way!"

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly holding his hand as he drove. She had sworn to not date an army man again but she couldn't help it though. She hadn't known he was military though until their first date. He was so nice though and it was a breath of fresh air for her to have someone like him in her life.

She glared at him shaking her head. “No. It doesn’t. You could pull your head out your ass and realise your sister needs to get her shit together. But I won’t tell you what to do now... 14 years down the drain like that huh? Well done.” She spat at him and went up to pack her stuff, loading her car up and ignoring him every time he tried to talk to her.

Bill pulled up to the restaurant and stepped out with her. “So when are you finding out what you’re having?” He asked her curiously while he opened the door for her and walked inside.

Max gave a small smile rubbing her bump gently giving a small sigh "Not sure if I'm going to, I think I might keep it a surprise." She explained walking into the restaurant with him taking his hand in hers

Angel frowned rushing after her "Carmen stop! This is ridiculous baby please!" He yelled watching as she went to the car "Carmen please! Don't be like this!" He yelled trying to stop her from leaving but it was no use once she got the doors locked

She glared at him, rolling the windows down "You got one day. I'm gonna come back tomorrow lunch time.... If you really want this then you'll be here and have changed your mind." She spat at him, driving off.

Bill smiled some "Oh yeah?" Have you told him anything at all?" He asked her curiously while he got them a table, sitting down opposite her and leaned back, smiling some. He was truly falling hard and fast and there seemed to be no going back for him.

Angel frowned at her and gave a heavy sigh. He would have all day and night to think long and hard about it all but he was still sure that his mind wouldn't change.

Max frowned at the mention of her ex and sighed heavily "No...and I don't intend to either." She muttered while sitting with him. She rarely spoke about Ivar these days and she had barely said anything about him to Bill. As she looked over the menu she smiled "I found a possible apartment, its nice and quiet."

Bill smiled some "That would be good... You still happy to stay at mine tonight?" He asked her, reaching across the table and holding her hand gently.

Carmen called in to let Bishop know she wouldn't be in to do any work that evening and went to get herself a hotel room.

Max smiled happily and nodded some "Yeah I've got my overnight bag packed." She said givjng a small smile and squeezing his hand gently biting her lip gently. He was definitely a good guy and she was falling for him but she still tried her best to keep part of herself reserved to it all.

Angel frowned some when he saw his brother come into his house later that night and groaned "What?!" He yelled completely shit faced at the moment.

EZ frowned some watching him "Where's Carmen? She didn't show up for work tonight and neither did you." he muttered "Bishop sent me over to ask what the hell is going on." He muttered.

He spent the afternoon with her and took her back to his place in the evening, letting her go get showered while he worked on making them some pasta for dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back