• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom You Said Forever

Angel smirked softly and smiled more at her "Mmm afraid this side of me is reserved only for you, and our future children." he said happily chuckling some as she got impatient for her waffles. He moved to the freezer and grabbed the waffles popping them into the toaster kissing her cheek gently "I love you beautiful."

Max whimpered quietly when she heard the front door slam. She went into the lounge and gave a heavy sigh starting to clean up the mess he had made before he got back. When she heard him return later she was in the lounge curled in a ball on the couch watching TV quietly her eyes red and puffy from crying so much while he was gone.

She smiled tiredly and just stayed close, trying her best to feel relaxed again now that she was home and safe. "What happened to the Vatos.... They gonna come back?" She asked him quietly.

He frowned looking over at her "What the fuck are you crying about?" He spat at her, nothing but anger right now and just glaring at her. "You have nothing to whine about." He muttered.

Angel frowned and tensed at the mention of the Vatos shaking his head some "You won't have to worry about them again." He muttered before he handed her the waffles she requested. He had slaughtered just about all of them in the search to find her and the ones that were left were in deep hiding

Max glared over at him shaking her head some "You! You are the reason for my tears! I have fucking tried for over a goddamn year to be a supportive wife to you and all I'm met with is anger a hostility from you!" She yelled taking a deep breath "I've been more than supportive and have tried to help you with everything! Yet absolutely nothing is good enough anymore! Am I even good enough?!" She screamed finally loosing it on him

He glared at her, not saying a word as she got closer and closer to him, waiting til she was done before he slapped her across the face and grit his teeth "Clearly fucking not." He spat at her, not like himself at all anymore.

Carmen nodded and took the waffle "Okay." She knew better than to pry when he reacted like that and she just rubbed his back when he sat down with her to eat. "How are you and EZ getting on?" She asked him before squirting a load of whipped cream straight into her mouth

Max got closer to him as she yelled getting all of her feelings out but soon shut up and looked at him completely shocked. She held her face as she still looked at him "I....Ivar....how..." she couldn't even get the words out before she rushed off and to their room to pack a bag

Angel shrugged some and sat down with her to eat "We're alright. Talking again, he helped a lot with trying to find you." He explained giving her a small smile "He is still trying to get me to talk with my pops but that is a slow mountain to climb."

She nodded and lifted her legs, placing them in his lap while she listened, smiling some "You both need to put effort in... Not just you." She smiled but frowned some when his phone started ringing with Max's number "You should get that might be important." She murmured, getting up and doing their dishes for them.

He glared at her and waited til she had walked off to go outside for another smoke break, taking a beer with him this time, not really caring what time it was

Max immediately packed a bag and called Angel needing her eldest brother right there with her. She took deep breaths before he answered and called down the line "Angel.....Angel I need a place to stay and a ride....Angel he hit me." She sobbed

Angel gave a small nod and shrugged some "Yeah I doubt he will try." He murmured before answering hid phone. He frowned and immediately shot up when he heard his sister on the other end "I will be there in 30 minutes, get yourself in a safe room." He told her calmly before he grabbed the keys to the car, his kutte, shoes, and his gun "The son of a bitch is dead." He growled while Carmen came up to him

She frowned and jjust grabbed his hand for a moment "Hey, be careful alright?" She told him gently, "Don't be stupid." She warned him, kissing his cheek and went to take a shower, letting him go.

Ivar watched her go back upstairs and just shook his head some, wondering when she was gnna be leaving, just waiting patiently in the back yard so that he could go back in the house again and not have to deal with her anymore.

Angel gave her a nod and kissed her forehead before he rushed to get Max. He frowned as she opened the door and saw Ivar sitting on the back porch glaring at him "Hey! You think its okay to put your hands on my sister?!" He yelled knowing he could well enough hear him

Max let her brother in when she heard him banging on the door and shook her head some as he started yelling at Ivar as soon as he got in "No Angel please leave him alone, just get me out of here." She pleaded before quickly leading him out

Ivar shook his head some, just straight ignoring them, waiting until he heard the front door slam and he finally went back inside, locking the front door and went to vegetate on the couch.

Carmen was dressed for the day when they got back to the house and she frowned some seeing Max come in with a suitcase, waiting til Angel got inside and she followed him to the kitchen "What's going on then?" She asked him quietly, rubbing his back

Angel sighed heavily getting Max to his place quick looking over at Carmen as he got in and made his way back to the kitchen "He fucking hit her, she is leaving him." He muttered shaking his head some gripping the counter top tight until his knuckles turned white. He took a deep breath and looked at her again "She needs a place to stay just for the time being. I told her she could stay here until she got the divorce worked out and some money saved for an apartment." He explained quietly "I'll have her call my pops too, see if she can stay there too if she wants."

Max walke into their house and gave a small wave to Carmen giving a heavy sigh before she went to the guest room and placed her suitcase inside.

She frowned shaking her head. “She doesn’t have to. She can stay here long as she needs to.” She assured him, kissing his cheek. “I’m gonna go lay down, I’m not feeling so good.” She murmured, going to curl up in bed.

Ivar had been vegetating on the couch all afternoon when he heard the front door open and looked over to see both his parents walking in as well as Ubbe. “Since when do you have keys to my house?” He slurred, on his third drink plus his painkillers.

Angel gave a small nod before kissing her cheek before he went to the kitchen to make himself a drink giving a heavy sigh. He pulled out his phone after and called EZ wanting to let him know what was going on.

Ubbe looked over at his brother and frowned more "Ever since I found the spare key." He spat moving to take the drink away from him while Aslaug tried to speak with him "Where is Max?" He asked

He scoffed and tried to push his mother’s hands away, “Don’t know. Don’t care. Long as she’s not coming back.” He told him.

Carmen sighed quietly, sticking her head into the spare room on her way to theirs. “Hey, spare sheets and blankets and stuff are in the hall closet. Food in the fridge but if you use the oat milk replace it. You can stay long as you need.” She assured her and left her to it, going to lay down

Ubbe frowned at his response and looked at him like he was a mad man "What do you mean you don't care? Ivar thats your wife!"

Max looked over at Carmen and gave her a small nod "Thank you so much Carmen....you don't know how much this means." She said softly before she went to get some sheets.

She frowned snuggling up under the covers, falling asleep once her stomach was starting to settle and just tried to enjoy the peace and quiet and relax again.

he grit his teeth. “Stay the fuck out of my business and we won’t have any problems. You understand me?” He muttered trying to point at his brother but he couldn’t hardly see straight and he was more pointing at the floor

-2 months-

Max sat at her brother's house curled up on the couch with a sappy romance movie on while she ate ice cream and cried. Her divorce had been finalized today and she was not taking it well at all. Ivar wanted nothing to do with her and had signed the papers without any hesitation. She looked over as EZ entered the room sniffling quietly "What brings you here?" She croaked out

Angel sat at the park with Carmen smiling softly as he pushed some hair from her face. The day was beautiful and since he had it off he decided a picnic with his woman would be nice. Plus getting away from Max was a positive. He loved his sister to death but he could only handle so much of her crying and moodieness these days. He rubbed Carmen's stomach gently giving her a few pecks on the lips giving a small sigh "Whenever you want to try again, I'm ready." He said quietly to her. They hadn't had any intimate time together lately and though he understood why he was also eager to start trying for a family again.

EZ raised an eyebrow as he walked into their house, looking over at her on the couch. “Bishop wants Carmen in for something. They not here?” He asked her frowning some. “You know crying on the couch isn’t gonna make things better right?” He muttered.

She rolled her eyes some, leaning back against him. “Mmm... that’s a good baby in there. Not a real one.” She teased him. “I was gonna order takeout tonight but you gotta talk to her cause we can’t keep buying all her food. She has a job. We aren’t asking for rent... she was crying in the shower while you were on your run last night. She used the water for two hours.” She muttered frowning. “I know she’s your sister but you gotta put your foot down just a little Angel.”

Max frowned some shaking her head some "Shut up EZ! You don't understand!" She yelled crying more placing the ice cream on the table "EZ I'm really fucked...." she whispered to him

Angel gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "I know.....I just feel bad,I mean I know she chose to be with him for so long but still." He said before putting his hands up when she gave him the look "Okay I'll talk with her tonight alright?" He murmured

He sighed some, leaning up against the wall. “Why? Cause you’re single?” He muttered. “You’ll be fine. It’s been two months max. And he’s a dick. So why you crying over an asshole?” He muttered.

carmen thanked him quietly, checking her phone then frowned seeing she had a couple missed calls from SZ and a text telling her to meet him at their place. “Hey we gotta go home. Bish wants me in for something. EZ is gonna take me.” She told him.

Max shook her head some and took a deep breath "EZ I'm pregnant." She said crying "I can't get rid of it but I know he can't know about it either."

Angel frowned some but gave a small nod "Wonder why they don't have me bring you in." He murmured before he got up with her and cleaned up a bit. He got her home and sighed seeimg Max crying on the couch.

Carmen frowned some when she heard them as they got in "Hey boy scout... You ready?" She asked him, frowning some at the look on his face, starting to wonder what kind of conversation he'd just had with Max, "Behave. I'll be back soon as I can alright?" She smiled, pecking Angel's lips and left with EZ after that.

EZ sighed heavily, shaking his head some "In a relationship falling apart you weren't careful... My sympathy only goes so far." He muttered, standing up strraighter when he heard them getting back, leaving again with Carmen a few minutes later "It's alright, I'll have her home soon." He promised Angel and took her down to the club house so she could speak to Bishop

Max looked at Angel as he walked in and gave a heavy sigh "Hey Angel..." she whispered taking a deep breath as she ran a hand through her hair "I'm pregnant Angel....I'm going to be a terrible mother." She muttered taking another deep breath "We should never be able to reproduce, us Reyes children are all fucked..."

Angel frowned as he listened to his sister shaking his head some "Max stop, you'll be a good mother. You're the best suited out of all of us." He murmured rubbing her back some and frowned as she kept going on about it "Maxine! Stop it damn it! You made your bed with this and you gotta lay in it! Now look,I need you to start pitching in a bit okay? Help with groceries and stuff but its going to be okay. "

Carmen frowned when they arrived and she got off the bike, seeing Miguel and Emily there "What the fuck is going on?" She muttered quietly to EZ as they started walking over there, frowning more when she got to them and Bishop started explaining that Miguel had some questions for her, "What kind of questions? I'm guesing this is about.... About Eduardo... I don't wanna talk about him." She muttered.

Emily frowned as she looked to EZ "Miguel supplied you guys with manpower... to help set her free... She owes us answers." She told him coldly. She'd known Carmen for a long time. From back when she was with EZ in high school.

EZ frowned at Emily and shook his head some. She had changed so much since they had been together and this was stepoing over a line to ask Carmen to relive that so soon "She has been through enough because of him, I understand we need some insight but if its still too much you shouldn't push her." He said calmly wanting to defend his sister in law as much as he could.

Miguel shot a glare towards EZ before he turned his gaze back to Carmen softening it only a little bit "I'm sure you are aware of who I am, and why such information you possess is very important. I just have a few questions." He told her calmly before placing his hand on the middle of her back and guided her inside the clubhouse and into the Templo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back