• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom You Said Forever

Ragnar sat down and chuckled at the mention of his mother "Not sure if that is possible, you are her favorite." He said sighing heavily "Well I just wanted to come down and tell you how proud I am." He admits leaning back some in his chair "Where is that wife of yours? Would have thought she would be here with you."

Angel looked at Emily as she came out while he walked towards the door and shook his head some "I need to talk to Miguel....Emily you know I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important." He told her seriously hoping she would understand

He frowned some "For once in your life would you be a father?" He spat at him "I told her to go home. She's not helpful." He muttered, feeling sick to his stomach when he heard him though "Proud?! Of what?! Me getting paralysed for the rest of my life?!" He questioned him.

Emily frowned and paused "This is about Carmen isn't it?" She asked him, frowning when he nodded and she went to get Miguel. She knew her husband wasn't a fan of the Reyes brothers but she figured this was important for Angel.

Ragnar frowned at his words and sighed heavily "You did your job Ivar, you did your duty and I'm proud of you for doing so." he explained to him "You should be good to your wife Ivar, its a lot to put up with a Lothbrock." he said watching him more frowning as he got angrier "You should be happy to have battle scars and live to tell the tale." he explained before he left him there.

Angel gave a small nod as he followed her inside to see Miguel. Once he saw him come down he gave a heavy sigh "Miguel, I'm sorry to come at this hour but this is important." he said quietly hating to show some kind of weakness but he needed Carmen back

He frowned down at him and looked to Emily for a moment, "This better be. What do you want?" He questioned him, not knowing that Eduardo's 'best girl' was really Angel's old lady as he'd never met her before.

He grit his teeth and shook his head. "That's it?! That's all you have to say?!" He questioned him, getting angrier and angrier until they came in, threatening to sedate him if he didn't calm down, eventually managing to relax enough again to where he was just brooding, calming only a little more when they promised that he could go home tomorrow if he stayed stable

Angel gave a heavy sigh and ran a hand through his hair "We got the alliance with Eduardo set, in good faith he let us have time with his girls." he explained shaking his head a bit "He let me have his best girl, my old lady. She called me, I don't know how, but she did and was telling me she was going to get killed if she stayed any longer. I need your help to save her. We had came up with a plan as a club but it can't happen, I need to save her as soon as possible." he explained to him hoping he would understand "This fucker has taken her and done things I probably can't even imagine to her...I need you help Miguel."

Max sat at home sighing softly as she made sure everything was ready to Ivar to come home. She had been making their house more handicap friendly since he had started physio and she was just about done now. She looked at her phone as it rang and gave a small smile seeing his name flashing across the screen "Hey Baby.." she said softly

He frowned calling Max just to let her know "Hey... I'm coming home tomorrow.... There's no lasting damage from the crash. Ribs got set... They're sending me home at 10am... I'll get a cab." He mumbled, frowning some. "I'll see you tomorrow." He told her and hung up again, turning the lights out to go to sleep

He frowned as he listened and sighed some "Take Nestor with you and a few of the men... Your own too... But if this gets too messy then the club percentage drops for your runs." He told him seriously. "I'll have them come meet you near his house tomorrow morning." He told them. "And angel.... don't you ever ask anything of me ever again." He muttered, walking back upstairs and taking his wife with him

Max frowned softly as she listened to him unable to say anything before he hung up on her. She gave a heavy sigh and made her way to bed just hoping that if he came home he would hopefully get a bit better but a part of her also had a feeling that this would be the new normal for him.

Angel gave a nod and thanked him before he went off to his home and fell asleep quickly. He woke up the next morning bright and early making sure he had everything he would need before he rolled up to the clubhouse and let them know what he had done.

Carmen had sorted out his breakfast and laied it out for him, tryiing to hide behind her hair that morning after she'd been beaten for picking up the phone the previous night and for now, all her fighting spirit had left her. She was much more quiet than normal.

Ivar got home at 10:30 on the dot and moved himself to the front door, ringing the bell over and over until she answerede and he smiled a little "Hey/// I'm home." He mumbled, taking himself inside and set his bag by the front door, sighing quietly as he realised things had been moved around so much it didn't even feel like home

Max smiled happily as she heard the door bell ring that morning quickly opening the door and letting him inside "Welcome home baby." she said softly kissing his cheek gently "I got your favorite lunch planned for today and its just you and me or whatever you want for the time being." she said happily to him while she took him around the house

Eduardo smirked some as he watched her that morning seeing the defeated look in her eyes "Have you thought about my offer any more?" he asked quietly to her while she sat across from him to eat as well. He tried to get her into this habit of being a house wife more than a slave but it was proving difficult with her constant fighting back but now she was defeated and he hoped she would finally give in.

She frowned some shaking her head. “What is there to think about? You e clearly won.” She muttered quietly, pushing the food around the plate but not eating.

He frowned some seeing how much she’d moved everything and just sighed a little. “I’m not hungry.,.. I just wanna go lay down.” He mumbled, taking himself to their new room down in what used to be the study, heading inside and for himself into bed, relaxing on his own mattress though and inhaling the familiar smell of their own blankets.

Max gave a small sigh and nodded softly following him into the room moving to lay with him "I've got some work to do here in a little bit but if you'd like I'm all yours for the time being." she said softly to him loving the fact that they were finally able to lay in their own bed together now.

Eduardo frowned some and gave a heavy sigh "I will make sure you become happy here, you will want for nothing and-" he was soon cut off though when he heard the roar of bikes come up and gun shots ring off. He quickly got up and took her with him grabbing a gun and trying to find a safe place

He frowned just pulling her in close and rest his head against her. “My father came to see me yesterday.” He muttered. “He’s home.”

Carmen looked up and frowned hearing the shots, yelping when she felt him grab her and drag her to his office though, shaking as the noises all got closer and she felt his arm go round her neck, locking her in a chokehold when they heard the door open and she watched a few of them come in.

Max frowned softly and gave a small nod "Yeah your mother mentioned something about him being home." she said softly cuddling him close "Don't let him get to you okay? You don't need his approval." she said softly before giving him a loving kiss. She knew everytime his father came home he stressed too much and she knew right now he didn't need that added stress.

Angel rushed through the house shooting everyone on sight except for the women. He checked every room for her and when he finally kicked in the office door he glared seeing Eduardo holding Carmen in a chokehold with a gun to her head "Let her go...." he told him in a dangerously low tone while Bishop and EZ piled into the room behind him

He frowned some and scoffed at that. “You’re kidding? He told me he was proud of what I’d done. That was it. Proud of me doing my duty.” He spat frowning. “Why I ever wasted my life trying to please him.” He muttered. “The day I can no longer walk is when he is finally proud of me.” He muttered.

Carmen frowned shaking some as she watched them. She couldn’t see this ending well at all, ‘you’re going to lower your weapons and allow me to leave with her. Or she gets a bullet to her head. After last night. She told me everything. So Angel..,, put your gun down.’ She heard him threaten, trying to move to where she was in a better position, not knowing they had Coco placed outside still and finally just dropped when she felt him pull her to the ground as he dropped dead, scrambling away from him screaming and towards Angel, grabbing onto him desperately.

Max gave a heavy sigh and shook her head some "Fucking asshole." She muttered before she propped herself up on her elbow looking down at him and cupping his face gently "You mean everything to me, you know that?"

Angel growled some as he watched him shaking his head some "You will not hurt her anymore." He spat before looking at his phone when it vibrated signaling a text that Coco was in place. He gave the signal and once Eduardo dropped he quickly put his gun away rushing to Carmen meeting her half way "I got you baby, I got you." He whispered holding her tight to him

He frowned some and just looked up at the ceiling. “That doesn’t really say a lot though does it.” He muttered but never let go of her as he started falling asleep.

Carmen sobbed into his vest, shaking badly and just let him lead her out of there slowly, eventually having to be carried when her legs gave out a couple times, all the way to the van, sitting on his lap in the back the whole way home after that, falling asleep before she calmed down, crashing after the adrenaline rush.

Max felt her heart almost shatter at his words and moved to lay back down letting him fall asleep before she left the bedroom and made her way to her new study to get her work done crying quietly to herself as she did so.

Angel helped her out of the room but as ge legs gave away he quickly picked her up and carried her the rest of the way. As they got to the van he held her close refusing to let her go at all. After they finally got to the clubhouse he quickly took her inside and made sure to look her over to make sure she wasn't hurt.

Carmen woke up while Angel was taking her through to the back rooms just looking up at him when he set her down on the bed, not letting go at all but not saying anything for a while until he was done checking her over just tugging on him to lay with her “They knew I took the phone... he was so angry.” She mumbled as he got to her face. “Can I stay here til you can go home?” She asked him quietly.

EZ phoned her once everyone had got themselves sortwd at the club and went to sit by his trailer, kicking his feet up. “Hey, just thought I’d call and check in. You haven’t been down here in a while. Pops said Ivar was getting better. He doing okay with not being able to walk?” He asked her.

Angel inspected her and when he finally got to her face pushing some hair from her face seeing her black eye feeling his anger boil "You're safe here baby." He whispered before he kissed her lovingly a few tears falling down his face. He gave a small nod and sighed softly "Baby of course you're here until I go. Your safe I promise." he murmured softly

Max saw her brother's name flash on her phone and quickly answered giving a heavy sigh "Hey EZ, yeah he is uh....he is doing alright. Things have been weighing heavy on him. I'm just hoping his physical therapy helps him." She explained before shrugging some "How are things with you and Angel?"

She frowned and held onto him, kissing his cheek. “I love you.... We uh.... I think we should get a new dog.” She told him quietly, gripping his hand.

EZ frowned some. “They’re doing good... you wanna come over to dads tonight? I was gonna go see him for dinner. Maybe Ivars mom can be there with him... you sound like you need to get away.” He murmured.

Angel gave a small nod and kissed her temple gently "Yeah you just let me know okay? Any dog you want. Even if its a little tiny lap dog." He said giving a small chuckle trying to lighten the mood a bit

Max smiled some at the thought of having a family dinner. She hadn't had one with them in so long and she did miss them. "That sounds great, I'll talk with Ivar and get back with you okay?" She murmured not wanting to leace Ivar with his mother if he didn't want it. Maybe she could get his brother Hvitsverk to come by, they always did have a good time together

She smiled a little at him and cupped his face. “Never.” She mumbled, starting to fall asleep again, curled up to him while Taza stuck his head in. “Bishop says take her home. Take a couple days off.” He told him.

Ivar frowned some as he got himself into his chair and headed out to the kitchen seeing her getting off the phone. “Who was that?” He asked her frowning some.

Angel looked over at Taza as he came in and gave a nod "Alright man thank you." He said quietly kissing the top of her head gently letting her sleep against him. He would take her home once she was awake again.

Max looked over at Ivar as he came into the room and smiled softly "Just my brother, he wants me to come over to my dad's for a family dinner. Maybe Hvitsverk can come by and you guys have a guys night?" She said quietly

He frowned some and scoffed, grabbing a beer from the fridge "I see... You don't want to spend time with me on my first night home." He muttered, moving back to the den. "Do what you like." He called back to her with a frown.

Carmen slept another half an hour before waking up again and looked over seeing Angel coming out of the bathroom. "Hey... Do you have any work to do?" She asked him, sitting up slowly and looked around a little, going to the dresser to pull out one of his t-shirts he kept there for just in case scenarios, finding a pair of basketball shorts too, getting changed and stepped over to him, "Those can be burnt... Or thrown away... Whichever works." she mumbled.

Max frowned some and followed him "Ivar its not like that and you know it! I haven't seen my family in months!" She said trying to reason with him but she also wondered why she was even trying to. He wasn't going to understand, and he wasn't going to try

Angel stepped out of the restroom and gave a small smile when he saw her awake "No they gave me the next few days off." He said quietly before he looked at the clothes on the ground "I'll make sure to throw em out." He murmured before wrapping his arms around her and bringing her in close

Users who are viewing this thread

Back