• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom You Said Forever

Angel sat there in a bit of shock for a moment before he drained the tub and dried off. He got into bed with her once he was dressed and fell asleep. He woke up the next morning and sighed heavily looking over at Carmen. He knew he couldn't have her leave him, he loved her too muxh for that, but children scared him. He just didn't want to end up like his father.

Max woke up early that next morning and got ready for the day before she went downstairs to start on breakfast for the two of them. She frowned when she heard banging at the door and went over opening the door looking at her brother confused "EZ? What the hell are you doing here banging on my door this early in the morning?!" She told him in a stern voice

Carmen groaned a little and rolled over, getting out of bed and went to get herself ready for the day, never able to talk even to Angel until she’d been awake for a good twenty minutes. She eventually made it back into their room and curled in close to him, kissing his cheek and held on tight. “Bush wants me at the club for lunch time. Says you got the day off though. You wanna come down anyway and keep me company?” She asked him quietly.

EZ frowned and looked over at Ivar in the hallway. “Chucky said he saw you guys yelling then you both left last night. I never got a chance to say hi... He treating you good?” He questioned her, not caring if he was close enough to hear. He could take him on no problem if need be.

Angel let her go through her morning routine while he checked over messages on his phone. He cuddled up close tp her as she got back in bed with her and frowned some "Really? Can't he ever give us the same days off sometimes?" He mumbled before giving her a quick kiss "But yeah I'll come see you, I got nothing better to do."

Max frowned some and gave a heavy sigh "Everything is fine EZ, you know Angel pushes his buttons and thats exactly what happened. He is fine." She said softly before she hugged her big brother tight "You want to come in for breakfast? I've got enough for you." She said sweetly before she glanced over at Ivar hoping he wouldn't be mad.

She frowned and pulled away. “You’ll come see me cause there’s nothing better to do?” She asked him frowning some. “You wanna rethink that statement?” She muttered, getting up to go get some breakfast.

he rolled his eyes. “You can’t always blame Angel for that. You know he gives it back just as much.” He muttered meaning Ivar. “No, I got work to do.. Pops said he had a couple steaks for you if you wanted them.” He told her and left her to it after that, glaring at Ivar as he left. They didn’t hate him because he was Danish even if that’s what he’d brainwashed max to believe. They just thought the guy was a dick.

Max gave a small sigh and frowned softly "Alright thank you EZ, I'll see you later." She murmured hugging him before he left and then shut the door. She went over to Ivar and wrapped her arms around his neck "Good morning handsome, how did you sleep?" She asked pecking his lips gently

Angel frowned but soon gave her a sheepish grin "But of course I mean I'll be there because there is nothing better than spending my time with the love of my life." He explained before he kissed all over her face to make her feel better

She laughed some and rolled her eyes. “Oh you are such a little shit.” She muttered, pecking his cheek and went to make some ‘bacon’ and two fried eggs for Angel, calling him in the kitchen and passed him a plate. “Stop poking the bacon. It’s just mushroom you will survive.” She smiled at him some, kissing his cheek, pouring the coffee then sat down “EZ was hidden away yesterday, he okay?” She asked him.

Ivar sighed quietly, just swaying with her and pressed his head to hers. “I’ve had better. Sorry I woke you up.... You wanna do anything today?” He asked her quietly and held her to him gently.

Angel raised an eyebrow and frowned some at the bacon poking at it some "Babbeee I need meat!" He whined but soon tried it and gave a shrug before he ate the rest "EZ is fine, just dealing with some shit, been keeping to himself about it." He mumbled

Max shook her head some "Don't you worry about it okay? I promise its fine." She murmured kissing him again "I don't have any plans, your mother wanted us for dinner. Not sure if its just her or if your brothers will be there too." She said softly cupping his cheek a bit "You know I love you more than anything right?"

She nodded some, and just sat down to eat. “Yeah and the fat on bacon is gonna kill you at 50.” She told him, finishing breakfast and went to get ready to go into the club, coming downstairs and waited for him to be ready. “Vickies girls coming over tonight?” She asked him as they got out to his bike.

he sighed quietly. “Oh, I told her I didn’t want to come over on a day off.” He muttered shaking his head some. “That woman will never listen.” He muttered. “Mmm I love you too.” He murmured to her, holding onto her a little longer then moved to get coffee and looked at the time. “I’m gonna go for a run then if we don’t have to be there til dinner.”

Max gave a small laugh and smiled some "Your mom is a very determined woman." She said softly before giving a small frown "Eat some breakfast at least, I've got it all set out for you." She said softly before she made herself some orange juice

Angel gave a nod as he handed her his helmet "I bet thats all EZ needs, a good lay." He said laughing some before he roared off down to the clubhouse. He frowned some as they got there seeing everyone there "Why is everyone here? Shit let me get inside." He muttered as he got off and ran inside

He shook his head. “I’ll have it when I get back. Don’t wanna cramp up. I’ll only be half an hour.” He promised kissing her cheek and went to get dressed real quick, coming back down in time to get going without more questions.

Carmen frowned, getting off and heading into the scrap yard office, smiling at Chucky. “Hey Chucky, you know why everyone’s in there?” She asked him curiously, getting sat down at the computer to get started on work for the morning.

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly as she finished up once he left. She ate by herself quietly and gave a soft sigh as she put the food for Ivar in the microwave. She tidied up the house before she sat down to catch up on her book while she waited for him to get home. She didn't have work for the next few days since she worked her next big shoot the upcoming week.

Chucky gave a small shrug and smiled some at her "Not sure, thought I heard Coco say something about church." He explained sipping a drink

She nodded and thanked him, getting an hour of computer stuff in before heading in to the bar and got beers ready to go for them to come out of templo, watching Angel come over to her. “Hey, everything okay?” She asked him quietly.

Ivar got back as promised half an hour later, going to get some breakfast finally, showering then headed back down to her. “Did EZ say your dad had some steaks for us?” He asked her. “Why don’t we head on down there? I need to go to the post office anyway.” He suggested.

Angel grunted in response taking a beer from her shakimg his head some "I'll tell you later." He muttered before he lit up a cigarette taking a deep drag before he let it out. They had wanted to keep him out at first but with him coming with Carmen they had no choice but to let him in on everything. Let him know that the alliance he just worked his ass off to make would be a set up to actually get rid of the other club.

Max put her book down and gave a small nod "Yeah he did, I'm sure pops will be happy to see you too." She said with a small smile. She was always happy that even if Ivar didn't get along with her brothers he got along with her dad just fine

She just nodded and rubbed his arm a little, worrying about him as always. “Hey Boy Scout.” She smiled passing EZ a soda when he came over, letting him head off to the yard again. “You two still not talking?” She asked Angel, cleaning off a few glasses and leaned up against the bar top, watching him.

He nodded and kissed her head, grabbing the stuff he needed to post then waited for her to get shoes on and headed out.

Angel gave a nod and sighed heavily "Yeah he won't tell me what the hell is going on." He mittered to her. He knew he shouldn't lie to her but he also had to protect his brother from everyone about his deal with the feds. He just hoped it would all end soon.

Max left with him and let him go through to the post office. Afterwards they got to her father's butcher shop and smiled happily hugging her father tight "Hey pops, EZ told me to come by." She said happily

She just nodded and watched him some, getting some jobs done behind the bar, letting him go when Coco got finished with his scrap yard shift, "Be safe, Coco keep him clean." She winked at him, squeezing his shoulder as they left, winking at Angel.

Felipe smiled and held his youngest tight for a minute "Come in, come in princesa, Ivar hi." He told him. There wasn't much that made him smile these days but his daughter was one of the few "You haven't been coming to see me lately." He scolded gently, going to get the steaks wrapped up that he'd cut that morning.

Angel chuckled some and gave her a small smile "I'll be good don't you worry." He murmured before winking back at her and leaving with Coco

Max hugged her dad tight and gave a small smile "I know I'm sorry, I promise I'll come by more." She said happily to him looking over at Ivar and smiling softly

She smiled, watching them go and shaking her head some "He's gonna come home beat up." She muttered to herself, shaking her head some until Bishop came over and sat in front of her "Hey Bish, what can I get ya?" She asked him, smiling some.

Felipe smiled and leaned against his counters, watching her husband go out the dfront for a smoke "When does he leave again?" He asked her curiously

Max sighed heavily as he left and looked back over at her father "A few months...I'm scared Papa...every time he goes he gets worse. Everyone thinks he is just mean but war is changing him. His patience is thin, he has nightmares about everything that happened. He needs to talk to someone but the pride of his family is too high for him to actually speak to someone." she said softly shaking her head some "I'm hoping to talk to him about it soon, or talk to one of his brothers."

Bishop smiled some at Carmen as he sat down infront of her "Just a water right now beautiful. You keeping tabs on your old man?" he asked raising an eyebrow at her. He was starting to worry about Angel and what he and EZ were getting up to

He frowned as he listened to her "You make sure that you're safe around him. Promise me that and the rest I know you can handle... He's got too much pride to admit he needs help.... At least to everyone but you." He promised her, kissing her head then passed her the steaks "Your brothers aren't talking again... Carmen tried to get Angel to come down and speak with me but he won't have it." He sighed but let her leave and get on with her day.

Carmen frowned and passed him a bottle "Water? Man you must be stressed... Yeah, only as far as his safety though." She smiled "I trust him around Vickie's girls... I don't trust him to not get his head kicked in for pissing someone off though." She smiled some.

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "I promise I'm safe papa." she said softly and frowned at the mention of her brothers "Yeah thats what Angel had told me, I'm not sure what happened this time around. I try to get him to come down too, he just won't have it. Too stubborn." she murmured before chatting with him a bit longer. Once she was gone with the steaks she took Ivar's hand and swung in gently as they walked down the street "Remember when we used to come down here all the time on the weekends? And in the summer's we would always get ice cream at that shop?" she asked him as she pointed over to the little ice cream shop they had in town.

Bishop chuckled some and sipped at the water "You got no idea sweetheart, this shit is getting to be a lot." he mumbled shaking his head some and chuckling at her comments on Angel "You got anything on what the hell is wrong with him and his brother? Its starting to cause a rift and it ain't good." he muttered

She frowned and sighed a little "No idea, I've been trying, trust me... but all three of them are a mess... I like Felipe but my god... he fucked his kids up." She smiled and nudged him "You take it easy alright? Things will quiet down eventually." She promised softly, going to get a couple crates brought round to the front after that, working through to the late afternoon and finished up at the same time Angel was getting back from shenanigans with Coco, sitting out on the front porch, waiting for him.

He smiled some, pulling her in close to his side, "Mmm... spending as much time away from home as possible.... Now I'd rather be home with yuou than anywhere else most the time." He murmured to her, "This place is a shit hole." He muttered "I know it's where you grew up but... I can't wait til the day I get posted somewhere worth living." He sighed, kissing her head as they made their way back towards the car

Max gave a heavy sigh as the conversation took a negative turn and gave a small nod "Yeah but this place will always have some good memories for us." she murmured before they got into the car and kissed his cheek gently before he started to drive "Have you spoken to any of your brothers recently? Your mother told me Ubbe is no longer active duty and doing more things on base now." she said as she looked out the window while they drove

Angel smiled wide as he got back seeing Carmen on the front porch "Mi Amor! Mi Corazon! Carmen!" he yelled to her happily almost falling over his own feet having a bit too much to drink over a Vicky's. He got up to her pulled her face to his squishing their noses together "Did you know you have the cutest little nose?" he asked her seriously and smiled wider at her

She frowned when he got over to her and she sifhed a bit "Angel.... Dammit." She muttered, "Chucky you mind giving us a ride?" She asked him, trying to keep ANgel on his feet, a little pissed off right now but got him in Chucky's truck, thanking him when he dropped them off at their place and she just continued to ignore Angel being drunk while she got them inside, locking the door behind them and watched him stumble over to the couch, getting her shoes off and kissed his cheek "I love you... Come on, come take a nap baby." She coaxed, not in the mood to handle awake and drunk Angel.

He frowned shaking his head "He's still on active duty... But he's just not likely to get called out again anytime soon." He muttered "Bjorn is the only one no longer active... And that's only because of the shrapnel incident." He muttered, taking her home and watched her sort the fridge out to get the steaks in "We can have those tomorrow I guess seeing as you made plans with my mother without telling me." He muttered

Angel smiled happily at her and waltzed over to Chucky the best he could "Chucky! You are a life saver man, and we love you." he said happily before he got inside. He made his way inside with Carmen but pouted and pulled her to sit in his lap "No I want to cuddle you." he mumbled before he kissed all over her cheek and neck just trying to be cute with her and nuzzling his face in her neck.

Max gave a small nod and sighed some "Oh right." she murmured before she got into the kitchen and put the steaks away. She gave a heavy sigh at his small comment and shook her head some "No, I thought your mother would have reached out to you about it so I'm sorry." she said before closing the fridge door frowning more when she saw the pissed look on his face "What is it? And don't say its nothing because I know that look all too well."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back