• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom You Said Forever

She finally called him later in the afternoon and frowned "I need you to come over so we can talk... No more yelling. I promise." She told him, "I've ordered pizza... I’ll see you in twenty.” She told him.

Ivar smiled some leaning back and kept Lily on his lap while she stared at all the birds, pointing at every squirrel she saw and just held her close. “You know..... now I’m doing more for myself and I’m not such a burden.... we have the room and whatnot to get a dog.” He told max. “I think every child should grow up with pets.”

Angel answered his phone quickly when he heard it ring and nodded some "Alright, do you and Javi need me to pick up anything?" He asked while he held the phone between his ear and shoulder so he could slip his boots on.

Max sat happily with him and smiled some at him "You think you're ready for a dog? Maybe we could look into a service dog?" She said softly giving his hand a squeeze as they sat down at the park "They could help with you if you're alone and can also be a friend to Lily."

Carmen shook her head frowning. “No we’re good unless you wanna grab us a bottle of gin.” She told him. “If you drink too much, I have a spare room.” She pointed out and hung up, going to get Javi so she could give him a bottle and he could start winding down for the evening

Ivar smiled and nodded. “I don’t think it needs to be a service dog though. I don’t have anything it would have to alert us to.” He pointed out.

Max nodded smiled softly kissing his cheek gently "Mmm alright, well lets go look a shelter soon then." She said happily laughing lightly as Lily tried to squirm and get down "Someone wants to play." She said softly

Angel picked up some gin before he made it to the house knocking on the door. He smiled softly as she opened the door "I got the gin, is Javi down for the night?" He asked softly as he walked inside

She let him in and shook her head. “Not quite. He’s falling asleep in his high chair right now.” She smiled. “All that walking has tired him out.” She murmured and took him to the kitchen. “If you wanna put him down be my guest.” She mumbled, rubbing her face and yawning a little.

Ivar nodded some and let Lily get down. “Ready to run if she takes off?” He chuckled quietly, watching their little one. “I know it’s early days... but would you ever wanna give her a sibling?” He asked.

Max nodded softly before she layed the blanket out below them and placed Lily on it with a few toys smiling at her. She took a steady breath biting her lip hard as she sat with her daughter right by Ivar's legs "Yes I would, not for another few years hopefully." She said softly looking up at him "Do you want another?"

Angel walked into the kitchen and smiled widely as Javi reached for him sleepily "Oh Mijo, come here bud." He murmured picking him up and bouncing him to sleep lightly "Here make us some plates and drinks, I'll get him put down." He murmured kissing her cheek quick without realizing it.

He frowned some. “Yeah I guess.” He muttered, wincing as he got shooting pains through his hips and up his side for a minute before they settled.

Carmen smiled, rolling her eyes a little as Javi grumbled at him and she just let them have their boy time while she got their food sorted.

Max nodded softly and watched Lily smiling softly "You want to sit with us down here?" She asked but frowned when she saw him wincing "Baby you okay?" She asked worriedly. She knew he was always in pain but she always worried that he was in more pain than he let her know.

Angel came back to her around 30 minutes later smiling softly at her "Finally got him down, he just needed some cuddles." He murmured sitting down with her "Thanks for the food by the way." He said softly

He frowned shaking his head. “Won’t be able to get back up right now.” He muttered. “My back hurts.” He mumbled, rubbing his face and watching Lily munch on cereal til she was tired and they eventually started heading home

Carmen smil d some, sitting down with him. “I was craving it..... Angel I know that we parted ways cause of a falling out... And I moved on but that obviously didn’t turn out so great.... I wanted to let you know that if you were ever thinking about us being a family again.... I’m just waiting on you to ask me.” She explained to him.

Max got Lily put to bed as they got home smiling softly as she walked into Ivar's room that used to be theirs seeing him lounging now in only sweat pants "Hey....mind if I join you?" She askrd softly biting her lip some and watching him a bit.

Angel gave a small laugh and smiled softly while listening to her munching on some pizza. He nearly choked though when she admitted she had only been waiting for him to ask "What? Are you....are you sure you want that?" He asked softly a bit confused

She nodded and leaned back watching him. “These past few months, since losing Jordan... you’ve stepped up. You’re acting like a grown ass man finally.” She pointed out. “And as I’ve already told you, I will always love you, whether we are together or not. You’ve been a part of my life for so long.” She told him.

Ivar just nodded and lifted his arm up for her to come snuggle in close. “She spit up on you?” He chuckled, smelling it on her shirt along with smelling baby wipes. “Just like her mother. Just can’t hold her drink.” He teased her quietly.

Max moved to lay with him giving a small laugh as she rolled her eyes "Yeah, I tried to get it off." She mumbled before she pulled away some and took her shirt off throwing it across the room so he didn't have to smell it cuddling up close again "There, that better?"

Angel nodded some and bit his lip some "I realized that after everything, I needed to be in his life in a positive way...and I never stopped wanting to be in yours." He murmured before he leant forward giving her a gentle kiss on the lips

He frowned some and just tensed a little, starting to panic at where she might be going with this especially when her hands started to roam and he just moved away a little. “Stop.” He muttered. “Too tired.” In reality he had made excuses every single time max had tried to make a move for them to sleep together since she’d come back to him and he knew she was losing patience with it a bit.

She leaned forward into him, slipping her arms around him gently. “Mmm.... I missed that.” She mumbled against his lips a little. “But that’s not a question I’d it Angel.” She pointed out.

Max bit her lip and let her hands start to roam a bit over his exposed torso but frowned when he told her to stop. He hadn't wanted to sleep together at all in their time rekindling their romance and it was starting to upset her. She understood being tired but now it was seeming like everything was just an excuse. She sighed softly and shook her head some just staring ahead of her "If you don't want me in a sexual way then just tell me." She murmured quietly "I'm a big girl, I can handle it."

Angel rolled his eyes and gave a small laugh "You're really gonna make me ask huh?" He murmured before smiling happily at her "Carmen, mí dulce, will you please be mine again?" He asked as sweetly as he could smiling happily at her

She smiled some and nodded. “I don’t think giving it another go is a bad idea.” She teased him, kissing his cheek and got up to take her plate and drink into the lounge with him, getting on the couch and leaning into him some “I still think what you did was fucking stupid though.” She pointed out.

Ivar frowned, turning away from her and just crossed his arms, “I can’t give you anything. I can’t get it up.” He muttered, not wanting to look at her right now.

Angel rolled his eyes and followed her out to the lounge sitting next to her. He groaned some and nodded a bit "Yeah I know, trust me I do." He mumbled before he started to eat.

Max frowned softly and moved to hold him a bit "Ivar....baby.." she said softly kissing the top of his shoulder gently "I'm sure you can, it just might take a bit longer." She murmured softly rubbing his chest gently

He frowned shaking his head. “No you don’t-“ he cut himself off and sighed a little. “I have tried and tried and after Maggie I pulled the sympathy card and got a few one nighters and the same thing and I.... I can’t get it up.” He muttered, shaking a little and swallowing hard.

She nodded and turned the tv on, relaxing with him all evening until she fell asleep still curled up to him and not waking up when Javi started crying just cause she was so exhausted.

Max frowned more and made him roll over to face him. She kissed him gently and held him close to her "Its okay Ivar, I promise." She whispered holding him close to her for comfort. She could tell he needed it right now and she wanted him to know it really was okay for her.

Angel smiled softly letting her sleep peacefully against him. He started to nod off until her heard Javi crying and carefully got up. He smiled softly and picked him up "Hey mijo, whats the matter? You hungry?" He asked softly

He frowned and just held onto her. “I feel fucking useless at this point.” He muttered, shaking a little until Lily woke up screaming and crying and he let max get up to get her.

Carmen sleept a little longer until she needed the restroom and she woke up, waiting a minute while she listened to Angel talking to his son while he fed him a bottle.

Max shook her head softly and kissed him again "Ivar my love you aren't useless, I promise." She murmured softly before she got up hearing Lily. She grabbed his shirt and put it on before entering her daughter's room smiling seeing that she just lost her pacifier in her sleep. She gave it back before making it back to Ivar and cuddling close again.

Angel fed his son after he got the bottle made sighing happily as he looked at him "You are so perfect....I'm so lucky to have you as my son and I promise to be the best dad you could have." He said quietly to him

He frowned and held onto her tightly once she came back in. “Please don’t go.” He mumbled, sounding utterly defeated.

Carmen got up stretching and made her way into the kitchen, rubbing her face. “Hey, sorry... it’s been a long week... if you’re too tired to go home I still got a spare room for you.” She told him quietly.

Max frowned some and moved to straddle his lap cupping his face and making him look at her "You listen to me okay? I will not leave you, especially for something like your prick not working properly." She told him seriously before kissing him lovingly "I love you more than anything Ivar Lothbrok." She said softly to him

Angel smiled tiredly at her shaking his head some "Don't worry about it beautiful, I got him and I'll get the spare room set. Go lay down." He murmured leaning down and kissing her cheek gently

He scoffed a little at her choice of words, just holding onto her tightly. “You gonna sleep in here tonight?” He asked her quietly, kissing her nose.

She just nodded and stroked Javi’s cheek before heading up to bed. It felt weird to not be the one putting her little boy to bed when he was there but she trusted Angel and within minutes she was asleep

Max rolled her eyes a bit at him before nodding softly and kissing him again "I would like to if you're okay with it." She murmured softly to him

Angel smiled softly at her and soon got Javi down to bed and made his way to the spare room. He sughed happily as he stared at the ceiling now the happiest he had been in a long time.

He nodded and just pulled her in closer, kissing her head and held her to him, "Mmm... I love you." he murmured, drifting off once he finally got into a comfortable position half an hour later.

Carmen got up early to make some tea and get herself a shower and cleaned up before Javi would wake up, getting him sorted once he was up and she was sat on the floor in the kitchen while he toddled around her excitedly by the time Angel got down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back