• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom You Said Forever

Max took a shaky deep breath after the doctor left and squeezed Ivar's hand as well "I love you Ivar.....so very much." She whispered not knowing what else to say to him right now letting a few times fall

Angel gave a small smile at the mention of his play date with his son and nodded softly "Yeah told him we could." He said softly continuing to rub circles on her stomach "You know how much I love you? How much you mean to me?" He asked her quietly

He frowned and just stayed quiet for a little while before looking over at her and just swallowed quietly. “How are we gonna tell Lily?” He asked her quietly, shaking badly but this time it wasn’t muscle spasms. He was just trying to stay calm and he lay there with her all night long holding onto her

Carmen smiled and rest her head back against his shoulder. “Mmm, I do... I don’t mind hearing it again but I know.” She promised him, kissing the side of his jaw. “You ready to meet your daughter in a few months?” She asked him happily.

Max held onto him staying as calm as she could with him "We'll figure it out...right now lets just rest." She whispered cuddling him close

Angel smiled and chuckled quietly "I don't think I can put it into words how excited I am to meet her." He said softly smiling as he felt her kick his hand "I want Marisol in her name."

Carmen turned that time and looked at him. “I want her first name to be Marisol.... and you’re gonna tell your dad tomorrow that we’re having a girl and calling her Marisol.” She smiled at him tiredly, having to get up though when she was kicking at carmens bladder and she tried to get to the toilet in time, coming back a couple minutes later pouring. “I didn’t make it.” She mumbled, “shower then bed?” She suggested, reaching her hand out for him.

Ivar woke up early staring at the ceiling for a couple hours until he felt mad starting to move around and just watched her start to wake up, frowning some and wiping at his eyes. “Hey.” He mumbled.

Angel smiled and gave a small nod "Alright...lets hope he is okay with it." He mumbled before he let her get up. He chuckled quietly and she came back and nodded some "Yeah come on." He murmured getting up and following her to the bathroom

Max woke up that next morning and gave a soft frown seeing the look on his face "Hey...they bring your papers yet?" She asked quietly moving to sit on the side of the bed he was in

He frowned shaking his head some and just reached for her hand and stared at them. “I... it’s still a little early.” He mumbled to her, rubbing at his face and swallowed hard. “I’ll never see her graduate.... probably never meet her first boyfriend..... she’s gonna be 13 almost.... I.... I can’t think of a worse time to lose a parent..... part of me wants you to take her back to the states and just leave me here. Get it over with now.” He mumbled. “But I’m too selfish to let you.” He told her. “So I just wanna go home and be with you both for as long as I can.”

Carmen showered with him and got straight into bed, glad to see Angel being a little more back to himself again, falling asleep curled up close to him.

Max frowned as she listened to him.and shook her head letting tears fall freely down her face "Don't talk like that, you're not selfish, she would want to be with you for as long as she can." She said quietly kissing him gently "We're going to be a family through this."

Angel woke up in the morning groaning softly when he felt Javi squeezing between the two of them "Javi. Bud, come on...I got no room." He mumbled but soon fell off once Javi nudged him a bit. He rolled his eyes some and chuckled a bit before he got up to go to the restroom

Carmen was half awake just smiling a little and scooted closer to her side so Angel would have room once he came back to bed just letting her little boy get his cuddles in for the morning, relishing these early quiet hours with her boys as always.

He just nodded and held onto her as tightly as he could waiting with her in the quiet for his nurse to come discharge him so he could go be home with his famil and try to spend as much time with them as possible while he could still function as normally as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back