• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

She shook her head. “I’m good. I’m just tired, I need to head home soon, I’ve been here since you were at work, I need to get some paperwork sorted and get the insurance stuff sortedd

JD frowns a little but nods. He was hoping she’d say yes so they could spend time together since they both had been pretty busy. He lets go and gets up with her. “I guess I’ll see you at home then. I’m gonna go get some food.” He mutters.

She sighed a little and rubbed his arm. “I could do with a ride though... so I might as well join you. It’s getting pretty cold to be walking anywhere.” She mumbled and stood up, walking over to Marisol and watching her for a minute. “Be good tonight okay? Mommy’s gonna be back first thing in the morning I promise.” She murmured.

JD shakes his head. “I’ll take you home and then go get food. You’re tired.” He murmurd and kisses her head. He heads out with her and helps her into his car. He gets in and heads to their house.

She smiled a little at him and gave his hand a squeeze. “You know how much I love you? How much I appreciate everything you do for our little family?” She told him quietly.

JD glances over at her and smiles a little. “I love you too.” He mjrmjrd snd kisses her hand. He gets to the house and parks. “I’ll be back in a bit. I’m gonna get grocery’s too.” He tells her.

She smiled at him some and nodded, leaning over and kissing him gently. “Alright, I’ll see you in a bit.” She murmured and headed inside going to lay down for a short while, not waking up til four hours later and got up heading downstairs realising she had been more tired than she thought and assumed JD would be home by now but his car still wasn’t in the drive and his jacket wasn’t there or his gun holster and she frowned a bit trying his cell.

Jds phone rang for a bit before going to voicemail. It was sitting on a shelf behind the nurses station at the hospital. He had been brought in about two hours ago after a car accident.

Carmen frowned some and sighed heavily, leaving him a message to ask where he was and to say she was getting hungry so whether she should wait for him or just order something then hung up and went to sit on the couch, curled up under a blanket and reading through another of the blogs she followed for preemie moms and coping mechanisms just waiting patiently.

About an hour later when they finally got JD stabilized and could get ahold of his emergency contact info, they called Carmen. "This is doctor Martin at Moore Reginal. I'm calling about Jorge Pardo." He tells her.

Carmen answered the house phone assuming it was one of her clients then frowned heading the voice on the other end. “Yes? This is his fiancée what’s going on?” She asked slowly and carefully, already getting up to get her car keys to go to him.

She frowned. “Okay, I’m on my way down right now.” She told him before hanging up and locking the house then drove to get down there quickly, calling the hospital where Mari was and letting them know that depending on how this was she may not be in first thing in the morning but she would try to make it in later for her. Soon as she arrived she headed to the reception. “Jorge Pardo. Please. He came in from a car accident.” She told her

The nurse looks up and then down at her chart. “He’s in room 387.” She tells her.

JD was awake when she came in a smiles a little. “Hey.” He murmurd siftly. He reaches for her and watches her.

She walked over to him and frowned. “What happened? Are you alright?” She asked worriedly. “Doctor on the phone made it sound real bad.” She mumbled frowning and took his hands in hers, squeezing gently.

JD looks at her and holds her hand gently. “Somebody hit the car. It flipped into a ditch. I don’t know much else, I’ve been out since then. I just woke up about half an hour ago.” He tells her and winces slightly. “Nurse said broken ribs, internal bleeding, brain swelling, punctured lung and some other breaks and fractures.” He tells her, breathing heavily towards the end.

She frowned just watching him but nodded and rubbed his hand soothingly. “Take it easy.... I had a nap, woke up about the same time as you to an empty house and tried calling you. They called me soon after.... just rest papí, I’m right here okay?” She murmured softly to him and stayed close still just gripping his hands, too scared to touch anywhere else.

JD nods a little and tries to get comfortable again as the pain meds start to wear off. “I didn’t mean to scare you.” He murmurd and watches her.

“Shh, it’s okay. We all know I scare easy anyway... you need something for the pain?” She asked recognising his facial expression and kissed his knuckles, reaching for a painkiller clicker, passing it to him for him to use when he needed

JD nods a little and takes it. He presses down on the button and relaxes after a few minutes. He sighs softly and closes his eyes, soon falling aslee.

She frowned as she watched him and and just stayed close, worrying about him but staying quiet and just turned the tv on low before calling his captain.

The caption picks up after a few rings and closes his laptop. “Hello?” He murmurs into the phone and balances it between his shoulder and ear as he packs up for the day, finally leaving the office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back