• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

She frowned a little and shrugged. “Sore but okay... I’m just worried about this little one.” She mumbled. “What was JD like as a baby?” She asked her quietly.

She smiles and nods. “I’m sure she’s gonna be fine.” She assures her and rubs her back softly. “Oh he was a handful. Never wanted to sleep, always wanted to eat.” She laughs softly and shakes her head as she thinks about it. “But he was also the sweeties baby.”

She smiled and nodded sighing a little. After a couple weeks carmen has been released but still was spending all day every day at the hospital even though JD had had to go back to work and she was sat there with Mari now waiting for him to get there so they would finally be allowed to hold her for the first time.

JD finally made it to the hospital and heads to the room. “Sorry I’m late. There was a huge accident on main we had to deal with.” He murmurd and kisses her head softly. “How’s our little one doing?”

She smiled some and nodded. “You’re all good.... ooh... I do love a man in uniform.” She winked at him and took her phone out, starting to film him. “So you know how we were supposed to get more progress three days ago? Well we got it this afternoon, and we get to hold her this evening.” She smiled while Mari’s nurse was sorting things out and passed their little girl very carefully into JD’s arms for the first time.

JD grins and carefully take the little girl into his arms. He smiles and holds her close. “She’s so tiny.” He murmurd and watches the little girl. “And beautiful.” He murmurs snd rocks her gently. “Hey sweetheart. I’m your daddy.” He murmurd and grins. He just wanted to being her home.

She smiled watching them both seeing she was staring up at him. “She was doing real good all morning and afternoon. And now she gets to be in daddy’s arms for the first time.” She said quietly “That feel nice daddy?” She asked him as she filmed them.

JD smiles and glances up at her, nodding. “Now I just need her to come home.” He murmurd and plays with her fingers gently. “Hey sweetie. Aren’t you just adorable.” He coos at her.

She smiled and kept filming him until she got impatient and finished the recording then sat back and reached over making grabby hands for her little girl, wanting to finally be able to hold her as well. “Here, I wanna hold her.” She mumbled tiredly.

JD nods and stands up. He goes over to her and carefully puts her in Carmen’s arms. He smiles and kisses her head softly. He sits down and starts recording her.

Carmen smiled watching her carefully and gently held her tiny hand with one finger, kissing her head and holding her protectively close. “You keep getting stronger for us okay? We love you so much Marisol.” She cooed time her quietly until she had to put her back and she sat back holding onto JD tightly instead.

JD smiles and hugs her tightly. “I love you.” He murmurd and kisses her head. “She’s coming home soon, I know it.” He murmurs and nuzzles his face in her neck.

“Well she’s got at least another four weeks here, they said one month minimum... how was work?” She asked and leaned into him a little but never taking her eyes off Mari.

JD holds her close and kisses her head softly. “It was okay. I’m liking just being a beat cop. I might transfer to do that full time, so I’m not undercover and miss anything with marisol.”

She frowned but nodded and held onto him. “My favorite Jon for you would be in the station. Desk work.” She giggled and squeezed his hand. “Keep you safe.” She murmured softly and rest her head on his shoulder. “She’s gonna be the cutest little flower girl though.” She murmured smiling tiredly.

Carmen smiled some and rest her head against his, holding onto him while they sat watching her, "I love you too handsome, did your moom get back home alright?" She asked him quietly, gently rubbing his back and holding onto him.

She nodded and yawned a bit. “Good.... she was telling me last night about you as a baby.... all I can say is I hope she takes after me.” She giggled.

She smiled tiredly and watched her. “You know how when you were in my office... on that first day... when you spent half the session swearing at me.” She judged him playfully. “When we talked about your childhood.... you never did tell me much at all.” She mumbled.

JD chuckles softly at the memory. It was weird to see where they were at now compared to that first meeting. “It’s not something I resly like talking about. It wasn’t that great.”

She frowned. “Jorge... we’re getting married... we have a little girl together... I wanna know why my man spends so many nights sweating and yelling.... you dream a lot and I think a lot of those dreams are nightmares.... I just wanna help sweetheart.”

JD frowns a little and sighs softly. “When we get home.” He tells her, not feeling like unloading everything in a public setting like this.

She nodded and frowned rubbing his back gently while she sat with him, still watching Mari patiently. “She’s getting a little bigger.” She mused quietly. “My mom said they would be back up here for the wedding but they took so much time off work for before they don’t have any left.” She explained quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back