• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

JD was down at the nicu visiting their daughter, Marisol. He smiles and watches her happily. Carmen’s parents had stopped by only a minute ago before they headed to Carmen’s room.

Maris nurse walked over to check on her again for the morning and looked over at JD. “I hear mommy is coming to visit her this morning?” She smiled at him some.

JD smiles and nods. “Yeah finally. I can’t wait for them to see each other.” He murmurd and smiles. “I also can’t wait to be able to hold this little one finally.”

She nodded and frowned some. “I know they were talking about that being today but with her being so up and down still her doctor has decided you’re gonna have to wait another couple days.” She explained to him slowly.

She nodded and spoke to him a little more while she made notes on Marisols chart until Carmen arrived and she left them to privacy quickly.

she was being wheeled in by her mom and she covered her mouth in shock when she finally got to sEE Marisol, just staring over at her and starting to cry while they got her set up next to jds chair, gripping his hand tightly

JD holds her hand and smiles at her. He kisses her cheek softly. “Can you belive we made that.” Be murmurs and wraps an arm around her waist. He looks back at their little girl and smiles.

“She’s so small. Oh my little princess, I’m so sorry mommy couldn’t protect you properly.” She whimpered and held onto JD tightly, shaking a little and staring at their daughter. “I just wanna hold her.” She mumbled.

JD frowns and pulls her closer. “Hey this isn’t your fault baby.” He murmurd and hugs her tightly. “They said it’s still gonna be a few days before we can hold her.”

She shook her head. “That doesn’t make it feel like it wasn’t though. I was supposed to keep her safe for nine months... just nine months.” She whimpered and held onto him tightly, still dataring at their daughter. “Do you think she’s gonna be okay?” She asked him quietly.

She just nodded and frowned holding onto him and watching their little girl. “Oh we just wanna get you home princess.” She whispered and moved away from JD, scooting closer to her.

JD lets go of her and watches them both. He sighs softly and leans back. He wished he could make her feel better. He sighs and looks down.

His mom came back again and passed him a coffee and a snack, smiling over at carmen who was completely oblivious to her being there, just busy watching her daughter.

JD takes it and smiles a little. “Thanks.” He murmurs softly and watches Carmen. He rubs her back softly. “Carmen, I want you to meet someone.”

She frowned but turned around and smiled a little guessing it was his mom. “Hi, Carmen.” She said quietly reaching her hand out to her.

JD smiles. “This is my mom.” He murmurs and smiles at them. He stands up and stretches a little, walking around a little to get rid of the stiffness.

She nodded silently. “Sorry I’m not looking as presentable as I would like.” She told her softly, glancing over at JD and rubbing his back once he stood by her wheel chair, “Your back doing okay?” She asked him quietly.

JD nods a little. “Yeah I’m fine.” He murmurd siftly and kisses her head softly. He caresses her cheek softly and smiles at her. “I love you.”

She blushed a little. “I think that’s the first time you’ve said that since she was born.” She mumbled just giving his hand a squeeze again and looked over at his mom. “We picked a name. Marisol.” She told her.

JD watches her and frowns a little. He sighs softly and stretches a little. “I’m gonna go get some water. Anyone need anything?”

Carmen shook her head frowning some “I’m good.... Jorge do you know when I’m allowed to go home?” She asked him quietly frowning some. She didn’t want to leave Maris room but she wanted to be able to be in her own comfy clothes.

JD looks at her and shakes his head. “they haven’t said anything yet.” She murmurd and kisses her head. He heads out of the room to go get a water out of the vending machine.

Carmen turned to his mom and smiled a bit. “Please, take a seat, shes your granddaughter you can be here as much as we are.” She assured her.

His mother smiles and sits in the chair JD had been in. “Thank you.” She murmurd and watches her. “She’s beautiful.” She murmurs and glances at Carmen. “How are you feeling dear?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back