• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

“Oh and this is the easiest thing to be calm about right?” She snapped a bit but just burst into tears again needing him right there and not letting go of him. ”I just want her to be okay.” She whimpered.

Eventually she did manage to settle down and just sat there wiping her eyes and took a tissue trying to dry his shirt a little mumbling apologies but stopped when his hand went to hers. “Can we go see her now?” She asked him quietly.

JD watches her and gently takes her hand, pulling it away. He stands up and sighs softly. “I’ll go ask.” He says softly and goes to find a nurse to see if she could go see their daughter.

Her nurse sighed heavily. “Unfortunately not... we don’t want her moving much at all. She’s going to have to wait until tomorrow at least.” She explained to him.

JD nods a little and heads back to her. “You can go see her tomorrow Carmen. They don’t want you moving around too much right now.” He murmurd and prepares himself for a screaming match he knew would come with her.

She just nodded and frowned just rolling over to face the wall and went quiet, just reaching for his hand behind her.

JD sighs softly. Her acting like this was almost worse than the screaming he had expected. He takes her hand gently and sits in the chair by her bed. He sighs and looks down.

“You think she’s still gonna be okay by tomorrow?” She asked him almost inaudibly. “Do you know whether my parents are gonna come up?” She knew they were busy but she could do with any support and she knew JD was probably shaken about everything just as much as she was so needed support rather than just giving it. It wasn’t fair to expect that from him.

JD sighs softly. “She’ll be fine. She’s a fighter like her mom.” He murmurd and watches her. “They’re already here. I made them go back to the hotel and get some rest. They should be here later today.” He murmurs softly.

She frowned but nodded. “Come lay down with me.” She murmured, making him some space and waited patiently before slipping her arms around him tightly and hugging him as much as she could.

JD watches her and carefully lays down beside her. He holds her close gently and rubs her back softly. He kisses her head gently and watches her.

“Talk. Spit it out... tell me what you’re thinking about.” She mumbled frowning at him some, cupping his cheek gently.

JD looks down at her and sighs softly. “I’m just worried about you two. I have been since you got here.” He murmurd and sighs. “I just don’t wanna lost you two.” He tells her and holds her a little tighter.

She nodded a little and squeezed him closer. “I know I’m gonna be okay, I just wanna see our little girl.... we haven’t even talked about names yet... what names did you like?” She asked him quietly.

JD nods a little. “I didn’t wanna name her without you. I guess it also made me hope you’d have to be okay so we could name her.” He murmurs and sighs. “I like Isabella or Katrina.” He murmurs soflty and looks at her.

She frowned some. “Eh... what about Marisol?
Mari for short? And Katrina for her middle name?” She asked him quietly and smiled a little.

She frowned some. He didn’t seem at all interested in that one but he seemed non interested anyway so she wasn’t sure what to say back to him.

JD plays with her hair gently. “We should get a nurse soon so we can finally sign the birth certificate and get her name on it.” He murmurs and lays his head against hers. “The nurses are gonna he happy to finally have a name to call her.”

She nodded some and squeezed his hand again just holding onto him, keeping herself close and rest her head on his shoulder. “I don’t wanna wait to see her. I wanna go see her now.” She mumbled frowning.

JD looks down at her. “I know sweetheart. I wish you could.” Be murmurs. “You have to rest though.” He murmurs. “You were in a coma for a while.”

Carmen frowned but nodded and curled up next to him frowning until she fell asleep snuggled in close to him as possible.

She was in and out a little bit all through the rest of the day and evening until she woke up early the next morning to an empty room and frowned a bit, sitting up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back