• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

JD sighs softly and nods. “Yeah.” He finally says and runs a hand through his hair. “I’ll send you the address.” He hangs up and the. Texts her the address of the hospital.

His mother arrived not long after and hugged him tightly. “Talk to me sweetheart. What’s going on.” She murmured to him softly.

JD hugs her back tightly and buries his face in her neck. “It’s not looking good for either of them.” He mutters and pulls back after a bit. He heads into Carmen’s room with her and takes a seat.

She frowned and rubbed his back standing there next to him and frowned. “This isn’t how I expected to meet her.... I can’t say how she’ll do Jorge, I don’t know her but I know you and if you really love this woman the way you talk about her, no one would want to leave that behind.” She tried to soothe him.

JD sighs softly and holds Carmen’s hand. “We were gonna invite you over to meet her, but then so much happened and we decided to wait for the baby to be born so you could meet both.” He murmurd and sighs. “I just need them to pull through.”

“What’s happening with the baby?” She asked him worriedly while she got up and got him a bottle of water off the side table, passing it to him. Carmen wouldn’t be needing that anytime soon.

JD takes it and sighs softly, taking a sip. “They had to do a csection. Her lungs aren’t developed enough. She’s in the nicu now. They aren’t sure she’s gonna make it.” He suddenly just bursts into tears as it all hit him.

She frowned and just hugged him tightly trying to comfort him as much as possible. “Carmen seems to be doing okay.... do you want to go see her?” She asked him quietly.

JD nods a little and whimpers. He sniffles and wipes at his eyes., carefully getting up. He squeezes Carmen’s hand gently before heading to the nicu.

JD smiles a little and nods. “Thank you.” He murmurs and takes a seat. He watches his daughter and smiles a little. “Hey sweetheart. This is your grandma.” He murmurd softly.

JD looks up at her and smiles a little. “I’m sorry I haven’t been keeping in touch. I should have been.” He murmurs and sighs.

She sighed a little. “I understand why you stay away... I’ve had to move again to get a locksmith out again to get new locks put on, he keeps trying to get back into the house.” She muttered. “Have you told her about your father? Your childhood?” She asked him curiously.

JD sighs softly and frowns. “No, not really. I’ve told her me and dad don’t talk anymore but that’s about it.” He murmurd and looks at her. “Why don’t you stay here a little while?”

She sighed a bit but nodded and squeezed his shoulder before hearing him ask her to stay and she nodded, taking a seat next to him. “Your girls are going to be just fine Jorge.” She assured him quietly.

JD smiles a little at her and nods. “Thanks.” He murmurd and watches her. “I’m glad you’re here.” He murmurd siftly. “I need to contact her parents too.” He murmurs.

Four days went by before carmen was starting to wake up at all and it was taking a long time for her to really come out of it but she’d at least remained stable the whole time, their daughter had been very up and down the whole time though but was currently doing okay. Eventually carmen managed to open her eyes and look over at JD sitting next to her, just squeezing his hand and frowning a little. “Where are we?” She asked slowly.

JD perks up when he feels her moving around. He smiles at her a little and kisses her hand softly “were at the hospital baby.” He murmurs and moves some hair out of her face. “You has some more seizures and they had to do an emergency csection.” He murmurd siftly.

She frowned at him and shook her head “Where... where is she?” She asked him a little panicked. She was aware enough to know that would be really early and she was worried about her. She had been semi aware of things around her while she was comatose but not much at all

JD frowns. “Hey calm down.” He murmurs softly. “You can’t get worked up.” He murmurs. “She’s in the nicu.” He tells her. “Hey shhh it’s okay.” He tries to sooth her and stands up.

She frowned tugging on his hand and trying to bring him closer. “Is she gonna be okay?” She asked him worried and squeezed his hand tight.

Jd moves so he was sitting on the edge of the bed. "It's touch and go right now, baby. Her lungs where underdeveloped. She's pretty stable right now but she's had her bad days too."

She shook her head some and bit down on her lip “I’m sorry.” She whimpered. “I’m sorry.” She was shaking a little bit but just holding onto JD as tight as she could, burying her face into his shirt. “Can I go see her?” She asked him quietly, sniffling a little

JD shakes his head. “Baby don’t apologize. This isn’t your fault.” He murmurd and caresses her cheek. “You need to calm down. Getting worked up isn’t gonna help you.” He murmurd and holds her close, trying to sooth her. “Well have to ask a nurse if you’re able to go see her.” He murmurd softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back