• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

JD frowns and follows after her. “I’m sorry baby, but this is what’s best for you and the baby.” He murmurd and hands her the bag he had. “I went and bought you the complete series of that show you love. Maybe it will help a little?”

She smiled some at him and gently tugged on him to sit with her. “Thank you.” She murmured tiredly to him, “How was work?” She asked him quietly. It had been a struggle but they’d finally managed to get the station to agree to him not going on any undercover jobs the whole time just in case.

JD sighs softly and holds her close. “It was okay. Still a little awkward after everything. Me and josh aren’t really taking.” He shrugs a little.

She frowned some but nodded and brought his feet up to her lap, taking his shoes off and starting to rub his feet gently “I think... maybe you two need to go out for a drink together. Sit down and talk things over, you’ve been friends for years.” She mumbled.

She frowned some but sighed. “Alright.... think about it. For me?” She murmured to him. “You wanna get take out tonight?” She asked him softly.

JD smiles and watches her happily as he orders their usuals. He hangs up and just leans agaisnt the doorframe. “You’re realy beautiful, you know that.”

She smiled some at him and reached for him to come back. “Mmm... look at you keeping romance alive.” She mumbled happily. “Can you start painting her room tonight or tomorrow?” She asked him quietly.

She smiled some at him and rest her head back. “Mmm... okay... long as this doesn’t end up like last week.” She mumbled and giggled at him.

“We’re gonna hood daddy to that huh?” She smiled placing her hand over his and snuggled into him, trying to get comfortable. “I love you papí. Very much so.... and you know how proud I am of you? What an incredible job you do every day? Helping keep the streets safer for everyone?” She murmured to him.

She smiled tiredly and curled up closer as much as she could, waiting til their food arrived and went to bed right after feeling exhausted despite having done nothing. She hadn’t been well at all the whole time and hadn’t had any energy at all beside going out once a week for a stroll around the neighbourhood. She smiled some feeling his arm around her as she went up the stairs though.

JD smiles and kisses her cheek softly. “When’s your next update with the doctor?” He asks softly. He helps her into bed and lays down beside her, pulling her close.

“Three days I think.” She mumbled frowning. “They’re gonna set a date then to induce labour. I already asked your captain for you to have the day off.” She murmured softly to him frowning some. “He said last week that they’re gonna try for three weeks.” She pointed out. “Two days after my eight month mark.” She mumbled frowning some and rubbing her bump as she started drifting off.

JD watches her. “Hey I’m gonna be there. Nothing’s gonna stop me.” He assures her and kisses her head softly. He holds her close and rubs her back softly.

Carmen nodded and looked up at him, gripping his hand for a moment before finally falling asleep and managing to get some rest until she became restless at around 2 in the morning, getting up quietly as possible to go pee, sitting in the bathroom thinking about things until she started to head back to bed, a wave of dizziness washing over her and she stumbled a bit, falling to land on her butt on the floor with a loud thud just frowning a bit when the feeling hadn’t gone away and she could barely hear JD’s voice or notice when he turned the lights on, just dazed and confused until she dropped to lay on the floor and started having a seizure again for the first time since she got bad.

JD heads a loud thud and wakes up. He rubs his eyes and frowns. “Carmen?” He gets up and sees her on the floor, quickly turning in the lights. He rushes over and tries to get her attention until she seizes. He puts her on her side carefully and cals for an ambulance.

The dospstcher that picked up frowned hearing the voice on the other end sounding frantic. “Ambulance services whats your emergency?” She asked him once the address began flashing on her screen and she sent the nearest ambulance.

JD keeps an eye on Carmen and tries to keep her in the position they taught him. “My fiancée having a seizure. She’s pregnant.” He explains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back