• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

Carmen relaxed as soon as he told her the injuries. “Oh jeez. I’ve just seen it all on the news.... tell you what I’ll come pick him up.” She told him and thanked him quietly then got up and got in the car, driving straight down there and went inside. Once she’d found out where he was being looked at she went straight over and smiled wide at him, her shirt was a tight fit one so the small bump was shown off nicely

JD sees Carmen walk in and lights up. He holds out his good arm and hugs her gently when she comes over. He kisses her softly and smiles. “Hey beautiful.” She murmurs and his hand goes to her bump. He grins and rubs it softly.

She smiled and held onto him a little tighter. He was a little banged up but alright and she couldn't be more glad of it, "Oh I've missed you so much." She smiled, kissing him softly.

JD smiles and rubs her bump gently. “I’ve missed you so much.” He mjrmjrd skftly and hugs her again. He nuzzles his face in her neck.

She smiled some and watched him, "One day, you're gonna come home from work not bruised and broken." She teased him gently, "When can you go home?" She asked him quietly, running her fingers through his hair as it had gotten long again

She nodded and kissed him again, "Alright, I'm parked close to the front, I got a surprise for you on the table as well." She murmured happily as she perched on the edge of the bed, "You're gonna be a Daddy Jorge." She murmured, unable to stop smiling at him

JD smiles and nods. “I can’t wait.” He murmurd siftly and holds her close. He kisses her head. He soon was realized and heads to the car with her. “Thanks for picking me up.” He says softly.

She smiled at him as she started driving home. “I wasn’t gonna be patient and wait for Josh to pick you up.” She murmured to him.

Carmen smiled tiredly at him and drove home, parking while they got out and helped him inside, taking him to the kitchen to show him the little presents she’d set up for him as a sort of welcome home thing.

JD smiles at her and holds her hand. He kisses her head softly and follows after her. He kisses her head and holds her close. “You didn’t have to do a this baby.” He murmurs.

She smiled wide at him and shook her head a little. “I know I didn’t have to but you deserve it.” She murmured and held him close, kissing his cheek. “I’m just gonna go get back into pyjamas I’ll be right back.” She murmured.

Carmen smiled and headed up to get pjs on then came back down and sat on his lap, leaning against his good side and started taking out the baby stuff to show him.

JD smiles and kisses her cheek. He holds her close with his good arm and nuzzles his face in her neck. He watches her and smiles at the stuff she was showing him.

Carmen paused about halfway through and turned to face him a bit more. “You feeling okay? You wanna do this later?” She asked him and gently ran her fingers through his hair. He was being pretty quiet which wouldn’t worry her except for the fact she knew he was excited about this baby as much as she was.

JD shakes his head. “No keep going.” He murmurs softly and kisses her cheek. “I’m just taking it all in. I feel like I missed so much.”

Carmen nodded and got through all of it, leaving the sonogram til last, pulling it out and showing him. “And there’s our little jelly bean.” She smiled, starting to cry a bit again, the same she had at the doctors office and just smiled, resting her head on his.

JD smiles and kisses her softly. He kisses her belly gently. “I can’t wait to meet our jelly bean.” He murmurs and smiles. He kisses her cheek softly.

She smiled some and rubbed his back. “You pick what food we get tonight okay? I’m gonna go get you another beer.” She murmured, rubbing his back and heading back to her basement to grab a drink out the fridge for him.

JD smiles and nods. He gets up and throws his other beer bottle away and goes back to looking at all the stuff, keeping the sonagram in his hand last. He smiles and rubs his fingers across it. “I can’t wait to meet you.” He smiles and leans back. He couldn’t believe he was gonna be a dad.

Carmen wandered in and passed it to him, kissing his cheek, enjoying having him home the rest of the night before heading up to bed with him and curled up to fall asleep.

JD heads up to bed with her and lays on his back. He reaches over and wraps his good arm around her, holding her close. He smiles and soon falls asleep.

Carmen woke up early to go get some breakfast started, she had work later on that afternoon and had changed her hours to be working part time now, she still had times when she got flashbacks and felt a little lost with it all but working part time had helped with that and having JD home certainly would as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back